PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Hibernian and Dundee Hibernians

Dashing Bob S
06-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Best of luck to both teams tomorrow.

We need to maintain the modest progress and feel-good factor under our new management team. Most of all, we need a HOME WIN.

At Tannadice, I hope Dundee United do Celtic what did, and HAMMER THOSE DISGUSTING CHEATS.

--------
06-12-2013, 02:42 PM
Best of luck to both teams tomorrow.

We need to maintain the modest progress and feel-good factor under our new management team. Most of all, we need a HOME WIN.

At Tannadice, I hope Dundee United react to their midweek Scottish Cup exit in the same manner Celtic did with their CL one, and HAMMER THOSE DISGUSTING CHEATS.

Bob, United are still there, I'm afraid. They play St Mirren or Queen of the South in the fifth round. It's Dundee that went out.

But I would love to see them do the Yams for another 7. :thumbsup:

hibees 7062
06-12-2013, 02:48 PM
Bob, United are still there, I'm afraid. They play St Mirren or Queen of the South in the fifth round. It's Dundee that went out.

A want 8 :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
06-12-2013, 03:24 PM

Aaaagghhh...I must have got my Dundee teams mixed up - probably reading the BBC website!

snooky
06-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Aaaagghhh...I must have got my Dundee teams mixed up - probably reading the BBC website!

Ya lying Arab.

Flanny boy
06-12-2013, 05:42 PM
A want 8 :greengrin
A want 9 :wink:

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-12-2013, 05:45 PM
A want 9 :wink:

A want some hair on my heid!

Flanny boy
06-12-2013, 05:47 PM
A want that tae :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
06-12-2013, 08:33 PM
im tired of the weekly lame excuse of jumbos having a young team. ffs, just about every single team is splattered with youngsters nowadays. Locke needs to start dreaming up better excuses. Getting very very boring.
He still has an experienced back bone in that team. im sure there's other pro teams out there with younger average ages.
I sincerely hope Dundee Hibs pummel the tea leafs tomorrow.

jacomo
06-12-2013, 09:01 PM
im tired of the weekly lame excuse of jumbos having a young team. ffs, just about every single team is splattered with youngsters nowadays. Locke needs to start dreaming up better excuses. Getting very very boring.
He still has an experienced back bone in that team. im sure there's other pro teams out there with younger average ages.
I sincerely hope Dundee Hibs pummel the tea leafs tomorrow.

Seems the Jambos are starting to turn on Locke now too. Usually when Hearts are struggling I want them to keep their manager for comedic value (McGlynn, Fail) but I hope they bin Locke. He's got a piss poor squad and telling them they're world beaters just ain't enough.

Big test for him tomorrow though.

Mon the original Hibs, btw!

Sir David Gray
06-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Seems the Jambos are starting to turn on Locke now too. Usually when Hearts are struggling I want them to keep their manager for comedic value (McGlynn, Fail) but I hope they bin Locke. He's got a piss poor squad and telling them they're world beaters just ain't enough.

Big test for him tomorrow though.

Mon the original Hibs, btw!

:faf:

I see what you did there! :aok:

matty_f
06-12-2013, 09:07 PM

A want a trim 'n' edge

Green Reaper
06-12-2013, 11:28 PM
A want that tae :agree:

Any particular reason you want HH to have hair on his head ? :-)

Flanny boy
07-12-2013, 02:19 AM
Any particular reason you want HH to have hair on his head ? :-)
Lol.cos it's gona be freezing at the game the morin :na na:

HFC_NYC
07-12-2013, 03:14 AM
C'mon the Hibernians