PDA

View Full Version : ticket printing at home

Ringothedog
06-12-2013, 12:30 PM
I see you can print tickets at home starting with(I think) the St Johnstone game. Superb that this is happening.:aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
06-12-2013, 01:12 PM
I see you can print tickets at home starting with(I think) the St Johnstone game. Superb that this is happening.:aok:

The club has really raised its game in this respect. The next meeting of the Hibernian at the Hibs Club (this Thursday iirc) will I understand cover - amongst other things - what's being done from a computer systems perspective - which will lay the foundations for a whole lot of good stuff.

hibeeleicester
06-12-2013, 01:22 PM
Great idea, but much prefer getting a good old fashioned ticket stub.

Only downside to me getting a ST this year as well, love keeping the tickets!

hibbytam
06-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Great idea, I hate having to queue to pick up already bought tickets. Which has actually happened more often than you might think.... Malmo sticks out.

Viva_Palmeiras
06-12-2013, 01:51 PM
The cost savings of ticket printing versus home printing are quite staggering - no need for posting/administration.

I don't think it's something the club are looking at right now but some solutions offer the possibility of sending ticket to smartphones - so rocking up at last minute potentially no need to queue for a ticket.

LancashireHibby
06-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Great idea, but much prefer getting a good old fashioned ticket stub.

You could always keep the print outs!

cabbageandribs1875
06-12-2013, 03:01 PM
already print money at home so may as well do tickets for the footy as well :)

Golden Bear
06-12-2013, 04:24 PM

Good stuff!

That will save me the £1 first class postage charges and avoid the worry that these Post Office chaps will see fit to nick it.

:wink:

semaj64
06-12-2013, 04:27 PM
What a good idea especially for those unable to collect or leave it late to get posted. Will the next step to allow ticket to be viewed scanned on phone like the LRT application however it works