PDA

View Full Version : Suarez

Chump
04-12-2013, 09:36 PM
.......nothing to do with Hibs but this guy is a genius!!

genuine world class and only behind Ronaldo and Messi in my opinion (but I look through my Liverpool FC glasses!!) :not worth

if he does go up for sale what should Liverpool's price be set at??

sambajustice
04-12-2013, 09:42 PM

genuine world class and only behind Ronaldo and Messi in my opinion (but I look through my Liverpool FC glasses!!) :not worth

£40,000,001 - To activate the clause.

He'll fit in well at Arsenal and it means he'll get Champs league football next season.

Tha Cabbage Kid
04-12-2013, 09:49 PM
class player!

yeezus.
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I hate both Liverpool and Suarez but he is a world class player, did he score 4 or 5 tonight by the way?

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-12-2013, 10:20 PM
He will get a move to a really big team but will he be able to handle Rangers and Dunfermline away next season? Those will be the games that count.

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 10:24 PM
He will get a move to a really big team but will he be able to handle Rangers and Dunfermline away next season? Those will be the games that count.
He will only get his big money move if he doesn't bite off the hand that feeds him

Jonnyboy
04-12-2013, 10:24 PM
I hate both Liverpool and Suarez but he is a world class player, did he score 4 or 5 tonight by the way?

Just the four

Gus Fring
04-12-2013, 10:26 PM

Come on Petrie, you know what to do!

yeezus.
04-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Just the four

Is that it!? :greengrin

Jonnyboy
04-12-2013, 10:29 PM
Is that it!? :greengrin

Aye. Clearly not Hibs class :greengrin

DAVE1875
04-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Class player but still one ugly mother f*****

Jonnyboy
04-12-2013, 10:49 PM

Could eat an apple through a letterbox :greengrin

H18sry
04-12-2013, 10:50 PM
:kettle:
:greengrin

04-12-2013, 10:55 PM

4 goals tonight.

World class player but lets himself down with all the nonsense and controversy.

lucky
04-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Just seen his goals absolutely brilliant tonight.

CallumLaidlaw
04-12-2013, 11:14 PM
I hate him. Horrible horrible man. And looks like a Jambo.
But what a footballer.

poolman
04-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Great player

But a prick

Chump
04-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Could eat an apple through a letterbox :greengrin

:top marks:faf:

davidw
04-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Just seen his goals absolutely brilliant tonight.

He's a sc*mbag. Over and out.

green.and.white
04-12-2013, 11:59 PM

Or 150k in January :agree:

Sylar
05-12-2013, 03:11 AM

Shouldn't be allowed to make a living from football - one truly odious 'professional' who Liverpool should have turfed.

Still, his ability is beyond question.

Moon unit
05-12-2013, 08:12 AM

He'll fit in well at Arsenal and it means he'll get Champs league football next season.

Arsenal missed the chance through their stupidity and arrogance.. +1 pound!!! ..plus he will get Champs league at Anfield next season!

Jonny1875
05-12-2013, 08:20 AM
Hes the best player in the premier league but he does look a jambo.

Viva_Palmeiras
05-12-2013, 08:39 AM
I see atom English is hailing him as the Uruguayan Derek Riordan ;)

"@TomEnglishSport: Suarez is outrageous. Good Lord. Uruguay's Derek Riordan..."

ian cruise
05-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Arsenal missed the chance through their stupidity and arrogance.. +1 pound!!! ..plus he will get Champs league at Anfield next season!

I'm no Arsenal fan but I doubt they would have got him for 50/60 million. Would take a Bale type bid to get him.

happiehibbie
05-12-2013, 09:09 AM
I dont doubt the guys talent but remember this is the guy who gives out abuse to players and spits on them

never be Hibs class

allezsauzee
05-12-2013, 09:28 AM
He's hardly the first footballer to spit at, verbally abuse or assault a fellow professional, although I can't recall any other player being vilified in the media as Suarez has been. When he concentrates on what he does best he is a joy to watch and I really can't see him not being at either Real Madrid or Barcelona next season.

Weststandwanab
05-12-2013, 09:35 AM

if he does go up for sale what should Liverpool's price be set at?? He is a cheat and anything above £40m they can get they should take.

He will only get his big money move if he doesn't bite off the hand that feeds him Indeed.

Arsenal missed the chance through their stupidity and arrogance.. +1 pound!!! ..plus he will get Champs league at Anfield next season! Not sure about CL for Liverpool

Hes the best player in the premier league but he does look a jambo. Dubious

Cropley10
05-12-2013, 09:36 AM

That he is. Get him tae ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Hibtastic
05-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Quality player - never going to end up at Arsenal. Liverpool are a bigger club.

If he is to move, it will be to a Real Madrid or Barcelona type team.

jacomo
05-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Just the four

Provided the assist for the fifth.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Suarez is ****ing superb, got a soft spot for the reds so I do:greengrin

H18sry
05-12-2013, 10:24 AM
I really think a lot of the people commenting on Saurez's misdemeanors and looks, should take a good long look in the mirror, are you all really whiter than white, and drop dead gorgeous :rolleyes:

Why not just appreciate the talent that he has.

jacomo
05-12-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm no Arsenal fan but I doubt they would have got him for 50/60 million. Would take a Bale type bid to get him.

Disagree... I think £50m would have been hard to resist. He is 26 so a five year contract takes him to 31, and he does have baggage

brian6-2
05-12-2013, 10:41 AM
I really think a lot of the people commenting on Saurez's misdemeanors and looks, should take a good long look in the mirror, are you all really whiter than white, and drop dead gorgeous :rolleyes:

Why not just appreciate the talent that he has.

Would you have the same opinion on him if his blatant cheating handball on the line had cost Scotland their place in the world cup?

Guys a cracking player when he gets his nut down and plays but doesnt do himself any favours with his other crap and attitude.

He couldnt lace Sergio Aguero's boots in my opinion.

H18sry
05-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Would you have the same opinion on him if his blatant cheating handball on the line had cost Scotland their place in the world cup?

Guys a cracking player when he gets his nut down and plays but doesnt do himself any favours with his other crap and attitude.

Well lets turn it around and what if him or somebody else scored a winning Scottish cup for Hibs with a blatant hand ball, would you still brand him a cheat?

brian6-2
05-12-2013, 11:15 AM
Well lets turn it around and what if him or somebody else scored a winning Scottish cup for Hibs with a blatant hand ball, would you still brand him a cheat?

Obvioussly not, but the rest of the world would (or anyone that seen the goal would) and id rather not have any blatant cheats playing for hibs.

But that wasnt the question :wink: would you seriously think so highly of him if scotland were in Ghana's place that day and he done what he did?

Spitting on fellow players, biting fellow players (lets not forget he done this at ajax as well as liverpool) racially abusing fellow players, cheating, the list goes on.

As ive said though, when the guy gets his head down and concentrates on football he is world class but sadly folk will remember the other stuff.

Judas Iscariot
05-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Couldnae lace Aguero's boots

Thecat23
05-12-2013, 11:51 AM
I get good info from down south and one of the things I've been told was, Chelsea will bid for him in the summer as will Madrid.

I posted back in Feb on the PB Chelsea wanted Rooney long before it come to the press. This is a high profile agent with world class players on his companies books. He's always spot on. So look out for it in the coming weeks/months.

Andy74
05-12-2013, 12:14 PM

That's daft. Handling a ball going in is just what you do. Not comparable to some of the other stuff he's done.

If Dave Beaumont had halfed Wayne Foster that would have been a god job well done.

brian6-2
05-12-2013, 12:18 PM
That's daft. Handling a ball going in is just what you do. Not comparable to some of the other stuff he's done.

If Dave Beaumont had halfed Wayne Foster that would have been a god job well done.

we are talking about the same sport here eh?

Scouse Hibee
05-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Couldnae lace Aguero's boots

A term usually used when the gulf in talent between two players is enourmous, not the case here at all so a ridiculous comment to make.

Hibs90
05-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Aguero > Suarez.

Judas Iscariot
05-12-2013, 12:27 PM
Aguero - Hibs Class

Suarez - Hertz Class

:aok:

Scouse Hibee
05-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Aguero - Hibs Class

Suarez - Hertz Class

:aok:

Aye I'll settle for that :thumbsup:

Andy74
05-12-2013, 12:30 PM
we are talking about the same sport here eh?

Yeah and one you seem to know little about the realities of.

brian6-2
05-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Yeah and one you seem to know little about the realities of.

thats a belter of a statement coming from someone who thinks its perfectly acceptable for an outfield player to clear the ball off the line with his hand.

Northernhibee
05-12-2013, 12:48 PM
I get good info from down south and one of the things I've been told was, Chelsea will bid for him in the summer as will Madrid.

I posted back in Feb on the PB Chelsea wanted Rooney long before it come to the press. This is a high profile agent with world class players on his companies books. He's always spot on. So look out for it in the coming weeks/months.

Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez would be ridiculous.

Andy74
05-12-2013, 12:58 PM
thats a belter of a statement coming from someone who thinks its perfectly acceptable for an outfield player to clear the ball off the line with his hand.

It is. And it should be punished with a penalty and a red card.

Were you at the Wayne Foster game? Was it acceptable he just went unchallenged or would a wee trip have been just the thing?

southsider
05-12-2013, 01:02 PM
A term usually used when the gulf in talent between two players is enourmous, not the case here at all so a ridiculous comment to make.

Why have you guys got a downer on Suarez ? What has he done wrong ? Not as if he bit someone. Ooooops maybe he did.

Thecat23
05-12-2013, 01:09 PM
Ronaldo, Bale and Suarez would be ridiculous.

Not a patch on Vine, Collins and Heff though :greengrin

Aldo
05-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Not a patch on Vine, Collins and Heff though :greengrin

Ha :-D

brian6-2
05-12-2013, 01:21 PM
It is. And it should be punished with a penalty and a red card.

Were you at the Wayne Foster game? Was it acceptable he just went unchallenged or would a wee trip have been just the thing?

Yes i was at the game, i think had steven tweed or dave beaumont both at least made a decent effort to get the ball one of them may have just won it.

But i dont get the comparison at all. theres one thing making an effort to win the ball like tweed or beaumont could easily have done, which would have stopped that wee prick foster scoring but would also have been well within the rules of the game. And a well known cheat blatantly clawing the ball of the line to stop a perfectly legitimate goal with his hand thus breaking the rules of the game. :confused:

Andy74
05-12-2013, 01:32 PM
Yes i was at the game, i think had steven tweed or dave beaumont both at least made a decent effort to get the ball one of them may have just won it.

But i dont get the comparison at all. theres one thing making an effort to win the ball like tweed or beaumont could easily have done, which would have stopped that wee prick foster scoring but would also have been well within the rules of the game. And a well known cheat blatantly clawing the ball of the line to stop a perfectly legitimate goal with his hand thus breaking the rules of the game. :confused:

I'm talking about one of them taking him out on purpose. Perfectly acceptable.

The rules of the game are broken all the time. Often on purpose. That's part of the game not outwith it.

Judas Iscariot
05-12-2013, 02:00 PM
Aye I'll settle for that :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

frazeHFC
05-12-2013, 02:01 PM

No chance he'll end up at Arsenal now I reckon, will get CL football at Liverpool anyway next season! :wink:

Dashing Bob S
05-12-2013, 02:06 PM
No chance he'll end up at Arsenal now I reckon, will get CL football at Liverpool anyway next season! :wink:

By the standards of other big English clubs, Arsenal have had a frugal decade since paying for the move to the Emirates. But this is now starting to yield fruit and they will now be (strategically) competing with Chelsea and City in the transfer market.

I think he'll either end up there or Chelsea. Overseas players prefer to live in the London area rather than the NW.

Geo_1875
05-12-2013, 02:20 PM

I can't believe they didn't play him against Hull on Sunday. They would have slaughtered those minnows of the EPL if he had played.

--------
05-12-2013, 02:51 PM

I can't believe they didn't play him against Hull on Sunday. They would have slaughtered those minnows of the EPL if he had played.

He's a totally sublime footballer, but he needs close management. I think a number of his previous managers have taken the view that as long as he's in the side, their job's done.

In my view he's one of a long line of brilliant footballers with real problems, the sort of problems that can destroy them. When he's ion the mood he was in last night, he's great to watch and friends with all the world. It's just a shame he isn't always like that.

As for his personal appearance, maybe the folks who were abusing him as ugly and looking like a Jambo might oblige us by posting their own photos?

Just for comparison's sake? :cool2:

MWHIBBIES
05-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Quality player - never going to end up at Arsenal. Liverpool are a bigger club.

If he is to move, it will be to a Real Madrid or Barcelona type team.''Bigger club'' doesn't matter at all, there are 6/7 bigger clubs in England than Man City, doesn't stop them getting players. Money and success gets you players, not if you won stuff in the 80s.