PDA

View Full Version : Butcher Suspension

Hibee87
04-12-2013, 12:33 PM
Have I missed what the outcome of the butcher suspension was?

I know it was apealed nearly 2 weeks ago but havnt read anything since :confused: is it possible it will be reviewed in the next day or 2 and if upheld he will not be in the dugout for his first home game?

Onceinawhile
04-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Have I missed what the outcome of the butcher suspension was?

I know it was apealed nearly 2 weeks ago but havnt read anything since :confused: is it possible it will be reviewed in the next day or 2 and if upheld he will not be in the dugout for his first home game?

Shhhhhhhhh. Maybe the SFA have just forgotten about it? Don't remind them!!

brog
04-12-2013, 01:49 PM
Shhhhhhhhh. Maybe the SFA have just forgotten about it? Don't remind them!!

Hopefully it's sitting in the same box as Danny Wilson's ghost suspension!

kaimendhibs
04-12-2013, 03:31 PM
Knowing Scottish fitba they will sit on it a while then uphold it just in time for him to banned for the derby. Watch this space

Sent from my iphone

Andy74
04-12-2013, 04:55 PM
Maybe the same day they consider Hearts punishment for not paying their players on time?

Hibercelona
04-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Knowing Scottish fitba they will sit on it a while then uphold it just in time for him to banned for the derby. Watch this space

Sent from my iphone

:shhhsh!:

Don't give them ideas!

SMAXXA
04-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Should be fine, after all he didn't exactly grab the official by the throat :rolleyes:

Gus Fring
04-12-2013, 07:31 PM
Maybe the same day they consider Hearts punishment for not paying their players on time?

They are still under a transfer embargo for that.

Hibee87
05-12-2013, 10:20 AM
The Scottish FA is likely to uphold Terry Butcher's one-match touchline suspension today after the new Hibernian manager's appeal against the decision over an incident while with Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Andy74
05-12-2013, 10:27 AM
They are still under a transfer embargo for that.

Don't think so. They got an embargo for going into admin. They were charged for not paying players but never sentenced!

Gus Fring
05-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Don't think so. They got an embargo for going into admin. They were charged for not paying players but never sentenced!

They failed to pay players about 5 days before going into admin and were placed under embargo.

Andy74
05-12-2013, 12:07 PM
They failed to pay players about 5 days before going into admin and were placed under embargo.

The last wage default they got an immediate embargo until they came into line. They got an SPL charge though which should have been on the same terms if not worse than the one they got last year.

That's still not been addressed. Further penalties and embargoes have related to their admin.

Hibee87
05-12-2013, 12:25 PM

Were they not charged with not being able to sign unless u21 player in january, even if they did come out of admin?

Andy74
05-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Were they not charged with not being able to sign unless u21 player in january, even if they did come out of admin?

For being in admin!

mutley
05-12-2013, 02:52 PM
The Scottish FA is likely to uphold Terry Butcher's one-match touchline suspension today after the new Hibernian manager's appeal against the decision over an incident while with Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

It's says in today's paper that hell find out the outcome today, I suppose if it's going to happen then let's get it over with, and push on from there

Gus Fring
05-12-2013, 02:59 PM
The last wage default they got an immediate embargo until they came into line. They got an SPL charge though which should have been on the same terms if not worse than the one they got last year.

That's still not been addressed. Further penalties and embargoes have related to their admin.

The non-payment of wages this time related directly to going in to admin. They were punished but it effectively only lasted 5 days because the admin punishments superseded it. It's the same as a player serving a suspension whilst injured. The embargo for not paying players likely wouldn't have been as long as the one for admin anyway.

--------
05-12-2013, 03:07 PM
Hopefully it's sitting in the same box as Danny Wilson's ghost suspension!

Is it possible for us to discuss something relevant to Hibs without folks immediately diverting to advertising their total fascination with all things Yam, guys?

:rolleyes:

Andy74
05-12-2013, 03:10 PM
The non-payment of wages this time related directly to going in to admin. They were punished but it effectively only lasted 5 days because the admin punishments superseded it. It's the same as a player serving a suspension whilst injured. The embargo for not paying players likely wouldn't have been as long as the one for admin anyway.

It wasn't it was earlier and wasn't dealt with before their admin. It was a separate charge but no doubt now left alone.

Tom Hart RIP
05-12-2013, 03:53 PM
TB hearing is on 17 December at Hampden. Darren Jackson who was also sent off has his hearing today