PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Leith Links: Making A Difference

RSS Bot
04-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Latest feature by blogger Nicola Scrimgeour

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131204/leith-links-making-a-difference_2262950_3561860)

FranckSuzy
04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
Hibs class, Nicola. Thank you so much for all of your help. GGTTH. #forthekids

KdyHby
04-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Fantastic piece, well done Nicola and Suzy.

down-the-slope
04-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Fantastic piece, well done Nicola and Suzy.

:agree: Top job Nicola for an excellent article....and to Suzy for having drive and determination (or pig headedness :wink:) to get LL off the ground and working...

Two great examples of rolling up the sleeves, volunteering and making a difference. Lets make OUR club better and something we can rightly take pride in by doing our part.

FranckSuzy
04-12-2013, 01:37 PM
:agree: Top job Nicola for an excellent article....and to Suzy for having drive and determination (or pig headedness :wink:) to get LL off the ground and working...

Two great examples of rolling up the sleeves, volunteering and making a difference. Lets make OUR club better and something we can rightly take pride in by doing our part.

It's called vision, dear boy ;)

Jonnyboy
04-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Great article by Nicola and ongoing fine work by Suzy :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 09:05 PM
It's called vision, dear boy ;)
It's one thing to be a Visionary but to implement that vision and get others to buy into it takes lots of other skills Very Impressive indeed

FranckSuzy
04-12-2013, 09:33 PM
It's one thing to be a Visionary but to implement that vision and get others to buy into it takes lots of other skills Very Impressive indeed

Many thanks :aok: How much will I put you down for? :wink: :greengrin

Jonnyboy
04-12-2013, 09:34 PM

:greengrin :clapper:

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Happy to make a contribution but not very good with technology Can I hand in an envelope at hibs shop or ticket office marked for your attention with Lieth Links on it Intend being at game on Saturday and happy to make one off payments every now and then for a worthy cause I work in the field of Social Services so know what a scheme like this can mean to young people

FranckSuzy
04-12-2013, 10:23 PM
Happy to make a contribution but not very good with technology Can I hand in an envelope at hibs shop or ticket office marked for your attention with Lieth Links on it Intend being at game on Saturday and happy to make one off payments every now and then for a worthy cause I work in the field of Social Services so know what a scheme like this can mean to young people

:agree: Thanks very much Ronnie :aok: Before a game would be great (BTG or Hibs Club/shop), just not sure if Hibs would be able to administer it. It's just as well I don't care about my reputation though as the amount of cash that is handed over to me....well, :whistle: :greengrin

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 10:35 PM
:agree: Thanks very much Ronnie :aok: Before a game would be great (BTG or Hibs Club/shop), just not sure if Hibs would be able to administer it. It's just as well I don't care about my reputation though as the amount of cash that is handed over to me....well, :whistle: :greengrin
Will see if any of my offspring can show me tomorrow night how to do it on our site that I was looking at How do you bid for the items in auction Only got an I pad fairly recently so this is all new to me :doh::fez::ostrich:

FranckSuzy
04-12-2013, 10:45 PM
Will see if any of my offspring can show me tomorrow night how to do it on our site that I was looking at How do you bid for the items in auction Only got an I pad fairly recently so this is all new to me :doh::fez::ostrich:

Tell them it's their chance to do some 'care in the community' :agree: :greengrin Just post on the auction thread or PM me if you would like to bid. Either way is fine :aok: