PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Vine: Run Out Was Good

RSS Bot
04-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Rowan shines in convincing victory for U20s

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131204/vine-run-out-was-good_2262950_3561644)

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 07:33 AM
Rowan shines in convincing victory for U20s

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131204/vine-run-out-was-good_2262950_3561644)
Is this not taking positive P R a bit too far Was anyone who was at the game Like our very own reporter Andy able to substantiate this viewAlthough one thing to do it at that level but might give him the confidence and sharpness he has been lacking

bighairyfaeleith
04-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Good to see malpas was involved as well

Viva_Palmeiras
04-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Is this not taking positive P R a bit too far Was anyone who was at the game Like our very own reporter Andy able to substantiate this viewAlthough one thing to do it at that level but might give him the confidence and sharpness he has been lacking

Isn't that what was said?

big-mo
04-12-2013, 08:17 AM
I was at the game and Hibs should have been 3 or 4 down within the first 15 minutes. Pars were by far the better team. The second half was a different game, someone in the crowd made a comment about Vine, (not complementary) a minute later he scored, an opportunist goal where he was on hand to knock the ball in from close in. He then did well and put in the cross for the third goal, it looked like he had over hit it but it was a ball that took out the whole defence and the ball was collected by Euan Smith who set up Cummings. Vine also created some very good play.
In my opinion, Clancy had a poor game, with the exception of the his free kick which was a beauty. He obviously needs game time, he was also playing as centre half and not his normal position.

SMAXXA
04-12-2013, 08:21 AM

To quote one of the U20 lads who played last night 'Maurice is a scary man' :greengrin, great stuff keep the players on their toes and all that

SMAXXA
04-12-2013, 08:22 AM
I was at the game and Hibs should have been 3 or 4 down within the first 15 minutes. Pars were by far the better team. The second half was a different game, someone in the crowd made a comment about Vine, (not complementary) a minute later he scored, an opportunist goal where he was on hand to knock the ball in from close in. He then did well and put in the cross for the third goal, it looked like he had over hit it but it was a ball that took out the whole defence and the ball was collected by Euan Smith who set up Cummings. Vine also created some very good play.
In my opinion, Clancy had a poor game, with the exception of the his free kick which was a beauty. He obviously needs game time, he was also playing as centre half and not his normal position.

What did you think of Euan mate, heard he's been getting quite a few assists to his name this season.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2013, 08:25 AM
What did you think of Euan mate, heard he's been getting quite a few assists to his name this season.

Euan had a good 2nd half like most of the team. Always seems to get stronger as the game goes on. Will be difficult for him to get a chance at 1st team level though. Has he played a competitive match yet?

SMAXXA
04-12-2013, 08:28 AM
Euan had a good 2nd half like most of the team. Always seems to get stronger as the game goes on. Will be difficult for him to get a chance at 1st team level though. Has he played a competitive match yet?

No I don't think he has, he was out on loan last season and done well, can't remember who it was but not played a competitive game for Hibs. He's a big strong lad and very athletic, may well kick on if he can keep developing as he fits what TB wants, fit energetic players.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2013, 08:33 AM
No I don't think he has, he was out on loan last season and done well, can't remember who it was but not played a competitive game for Hibs. He's a big strong lad and very athletic, may well kick on if he can keep developing as he fits what TB wants, fit energetic players.

He's a positive player, likes to get forward, time running out for him though. Needs a game soon

Phil MaGlass
04-12-2013, 08:42 AM

The more positive the better. If game time for the U20,s gives him the "confidence and sharpness he has been lacking" then great. I cant say I have seen so much positives coming out of ER since we pumped Killie in the cup final.

big-mo
04-12-2013, 09:38 AM

He is one of the un-sung heroes of the side, he does a lot of work off the ball and can be trusted to put in the effort. He has already scored 7 goals this season, not sure how many assists. He is a big lad and looks older, he will be twenty next month.

The Voice Of Reason
04-12-2013, 10:30 AM

My thoughts exactly ! :agree:

Billy Whizz
04-12-2013, 10:34 AM
He is one of the un-sung heroes of the side, he does a lot of work off the ball and can be trusted to put in the effort. He has already scored 7 goals this season, not sure how many assists. He is a big lad and looks older, he will be twenty next month.

Mo, thought Euan was a year older than that. Still only 19 so got a chance.

Good work by the way with your programme selling at the under 20 matches. Bought one as usual last night, all for a good cause!!!

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 09:31 PM
The more positive the better. If game time for the U20,s gives him the "confidence and sharpness he has been lacking" then great. I cant say I have seen so much positives coming out of ER since we pumped Killie in the cup final.
Am all for the positive P R but while I am prepared to see what he can do in first team think he has more to prove so will be interesting to see when he gets his chance how he responds and possibly where he is played by new management team