PDA

View Full Version : Yams Forever In Their Shadow

Dashing Bob S
03-12-2013, 01:50 PM
...and a big shadow it is, extending from the bottom of the table. And soon to get bigger, coming right at us from a lower division. And even bigger still, originating from Livingston. How much can one shadow encompass?

Killiehibbie
03-12-2013, 01:52 PM
The longest eclipse in history.

GreenLake
03-12-2013, 01:54 PM
In the shadow of their mountain of debt

03-12-2013, 02:46 PM
One of my favourite deluded yam quotes they have come out with over the years. It simply sums up their utter delusion and arrogance as well as highly cringeworthy. But hey, thats them all over isn't it.

:brokenyam::lolyam::ostrich::jamboclow:yamlaugh:

hibbymac
03-12-2013, 02:53 PM
The longest eclipse in history.

Total eclipse of the Hearts :duck:

Phil D. Rolls
03-12-2013, 02:57 PM
A shadow on which the sun never sets.

HibbyDave
03-12-2013, 03:01 PM

Awe.......That's Bonnie.

Aulder folk Ken.

:wink:

magpie1892
03-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Does anyone, anyone have a copy of that long post on brokeback from a few years ago (after their 2006 Cup win?) where this yam freak is waxing lyrical about how Hibs cannot be considered as the yams' 'fiercest rivals' and that they, as a club were now so far ahead of us that they saw the OF as their real rivals?

I'd love to see it again. It could scarcely be given a more timely airing...

Pete
03-12-2013, 03:12 PM
If we were in their shadow last season then I'll happily remain there. If this shameful CVA is pushed through then the cheats will lose the right to cast a shadow over any team in the county and no "repeat until true" catchphrase will change that.

The only thing casting a shadow over us is our 20000 seater, UEFA compliant stadium when it's sunny. We have all the infrastructure and the right men to push us on while they are up to something seedy as per the norm.

cabbageandribs1875
03-12-2013, 04:21 PM
imagine being in the shadow of this giant

http://northbritain.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/george-foulkes.jpg

and...Downwind of him...... :sick: **** looks like quasimodo

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/TLzlgEa2pPI/AAAAAAAAD84/QFkP7OiLRVE/s200/charles+laughton.jpg

#FromTheCapital
03-12-2013, 04:49 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/TLzlgEa2pPI/AAAAAAAAD84/QFkP7OiLRVE/s200/charles+laughton.jpg

Georgie boy obviously been to Harry's bar to pick up a couple of auld slappers. Wonder what his chat up line was?

Peevemor
03-12-2013, 04:54 PM
Does anyone, anyone have a copy of that long post on brokeback from a few years ago (after their 2006 Cup win?) where this yam freak is waxing lyrical about how Hibs cannot be considered as the yams' 'fiercest rivals' and that they, as a club were now so far ahead of us that they saw the OF as their real rivals?

Good old Boabster! I was looking for that on Sunday but couldn't find it.

Hibercelona
03-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Georgie boy obviously been to Harry's bar to pick up a couple of auld slappers. Wonder what his chat up line was?

"awyt luv? am skint. go get ez a shot eh wiskey, i'll make it worth yer while, am a real MP.....etc"

3pm
03-12-2013, 05:03 PM

You provide the pants, I'll provide the pish.

GreenLake
03-12-2013, 05:06 PM

Which one? :greengrin

Hibercelona
03-12-2013, 05:33 PM
You provide the pants, I'll provide the pish.

That's what he tells Locke everytime they hook up.

Dashing Bob S
03-12-2013, 05:50 PM
Of course cheating vampires, sucking the blood of charities and the services this country provides through taxation, cast absolutely no shadow at all.

Sergey
03-12-2013, 05:59 PM
...and a big shadow it is, extending from the bottom of the table. And soon to get bigger, coming right at us from a lower division. And even bigger still, originating from Livingston. How much can one shadow encompass?

I'll forever be in this throbbers shadow...

Originally Posted by Shaun Lawson on KB, 16-5-09
FAO our dear friends at hibs.net

Well, well, well. Hearts are going on a European tour; Hibs are staying at home as usual. Late last year, you insisted our demise was about to happen, administration and all the rest of it. Unbelievably, you're still writing thread after thread about it - but guess what? No-one's listening any more.

Tell us: what's it like to be more obsessed with your neighbours than to love your own club? Special mention here to those online graduates of the Adam Smith Institute, Heraghty's, Caversham Green and the one and only Sergey. Do any of you ever write anything about Hibs at all? It sure as heck doesn't seem that way. Oh, and inserting that naff green 'goodbye' smiley at the end of your latest bout of delusion doesn't mean your wildest fantasies (well, apart from losing your virginity at last) are about to come true!

Still, never mind. Tick tock, eh boys? Ever wondered why no-one in the national media has ever speculated in the way you constantly do? Here's a hint: it's because your dreams do not equal reality. This club will be here for as long and longer than you will; and as long as it does, you'll always be in our shadow. 108 years - and counting.

:bye::bye:

Pedantic_Hibee
03-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Shaun Lawson :hilarious:

A true Jambo die-hard that lad.

ORAC
03-12-2013, 06:12 PM

Total collapse of the Hearts?

Sent from the Tardis

Eyrie
03-12-2013, 07:18 PM

One of the Ugly Sisters will be their biggest rivals next season when they face Sevco Huns in Division One.

Jonnyboy
03-12-2013, 08:06 PM

A true Jambo dick head that lad.

Fixed that for you PH

Stax
03-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Dark side of the moon..

NadeAteMyLunch!
03-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Was Shaun Lawson not over here a few years ago trying to suck up to us cause all his fellow chumps thought he was a total freak? Anyone with an ounce of integrity would be mortified by that post. I guess he won't be, however.

weonlywon6-2
03-12-2013, 08:23 PM

I sense that you really dont like the wongas ??

Viva_Palmeiras
03-12-2013, 08:50 PM

A true Jambo die-hard that lad.

Of all the people to bang on about virginity...

Pretty Boy
03-12-2013, 09:47 PM
I try to avoid mentioning Lawson on here because you just know he sits for hours hoping he is mentioned. He craves our revulsion and our acceptance in equal measure.

But no matter how many times i read that post it just gets better and better. On a website full of various weirdos he really is the worst of the lot. Absolute stroker of a 'man'.

Ronniekirk
03-12-2013, 09:48 PM
Dark side of the moon..
Wish you were here Pass that axe Eugine and set the controls for the heart of the sun Money so they say. is the root of all evil today

Ronniekirk
03-12-2013, 09:50 PM
I sense that you really dont like the wongas ??
Let's all do the Wonga , Let's all do the Wonga Ha Ha Ha ha .

HUTCHYHIBBY
04-12-2013, 12:08 AM

I take it theres someone kneeling in front of the bird on the left in photo 1

hibs0666
04-12-2013, 06:11 AM
Good old Boabster! I was looking for that on Sunday but couldn't find it.

That's a blast from the past. I wonder what that radge is saying to it all these days. He had a thing about 'taking it dry' I recall which was a bit concerning.

matty_f
04-12-2013, 07:31 AM
I can't remember who it was on here that consistently advised against going on boakback, but whoever it was they were spot on.

Just leave them to it, they're not worth the minutes you'll spend reading their pish. Go and use that time on something worthwhile instead.

bawheid
04-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Guy I used to work with actually knew Boabster, aka Robert Lang. Said he was as quiet as a mouse in real life. A wee nerdy guy who wouldn't say boo to a goose. He couldn't believe it when I showed him some of Boabsters posts on Kickback.

Roaster.

04-12-2013, 08:12 PM
I can't remember who it was on here that consistently advised against going on boakback, but whoever it was they were spot on.

Just leave them to it, they're not worth the minutes you'll spend reading their pish. Go and use that time on something worthwhile instead.

Its filled with every deluded, arrogant, cringeworthy jambo. Some of the pish spouted on that forum is the height of cringe (aswell as highly comical at times).

I actually know a couple of jambo guys, fairly decent folk, that stopped posting on their years ago because even they were sick at some of the stuff that gets said on there.

I recall a few years back, when we had Benji and Zemmama playing for us, there was a thread over there and it was filled with those bigotted low lives giving the most blatent, vile racial abuse towards them. Calling them terrorists because they are muslims, talking about throwing bananas at them, slagging their ramadan traditions etc etc. Truly disgusting stuff and this thread went on for a while, admins obviously not giving a ****.

Low lives and certainly representative of the majority of their whole support. Sooner their grotty, disgusting little club is dead the better - a truly horrible organisation.

jacomo
04-12-2013, 08:57 PM

:agree: I got into it at the beginning of Vlad's time, mostly cos I couldn't believe that people really could be that dumb, and even created a profile on there. Happy to say I've been 'clean' for several years now, with only the very occasional and brief relapse... and only ever when following a link from here, never as a participant.

Don't do it kids.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-12-2013, 09:08 PM
Some of the threads over there are disgusting but you can hardly blame the admins FFS! It can't be easy trying to stick to sex contracts AND keep an eye on racist threads.

Stax
04-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Wish you were here Pass that axe Eugine and set the controls for the heart of the sun Money so they say. is the root of all evil today
:greengrin

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 09:20 PM
:greengrin
At last a Floyd fan Shine on you crazy diamond

yeezus.
04-12-2013, 09:23 PM
One of the Ugly Sisters will be their biggest rivals next season when they face Sevco Huns in Division One.

The Championship will be a cracking division next year, NewHun vs. DietHun being the main attraction!

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 09:52 PM
The Championship will be a cracking division next year, NewHun vs. DietHun being the main attraction!
What is reference to Diet Hun No Comprendy

Jonnyboy
04-12-2013, 09:53 PM

Hertz = wee huns = diet huns

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Hertz = wee huns = diet huns

HibbyKeith
04-12-2013, 10:06 PM

yeezus.
04-12-2013, 10:07 PM

I call the Yams Diet Huns... copied it from a picture of a Diet Coke I saw but it said "Diet Hun" instead. Thought it was quite geed.

green glory
04-12-2013, 10:08 PM
I take it theres someone kneeling in front of the bird on the left in photo 1

I wouldn't mind.

poolman
04-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Its filled with every deluded, arrogant, cringeworthy jambo. Some of the pish spouted on that forum is the height of cringe (aswell as highly comical at times).

I actually know a couple of jambo guys, fairly decent folk, that stopped posting on their years ago because even they were sick at some of the stuff that gets said on there.

I recall a few years back, when we had Benji and Zemmama playing for us, there was a thread over there and it was filled with those bigotted low lives giving the most blatent, vile racial abuse towards them. Calling them terrorists because they are muslims, talking about throwing bananas at them, slagging their ramadan traditions etc etc. Truly disgusting stuff and this thread went on for a while, admins obviously not giving a ****.

Low lives and certainly representative of the majority of their whole support. Sooner their grotty, disgusting little club is dead the better - a truly horrible organisation.

Not going to argue with that

A despicable bunch of low life morons would be hard to find

Ronniekirk
04-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Like the picture Where can I buy a six pack .

Barney McGrew
04-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Like the picture Where can I buy a six pack .

They only do them in sevens :wink:

Centre Hawf
05-12-2013, 12:14 AM
Guys don't you remember our club died last May? :confused::confused:

Phil D. Rolls
05-12-2013, 04:32 AM

Careful now, The Post War Dream is Over.

Libby Hibby
05-12-2013, 06:04 AM
Best thing I find about the whole 'your club died in May 2012' p!sh, is the FACT, Hear7s have yet to win a Scottish Cup game since and better still, score a goal!!!

Ronniekirk
05-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Careful now, The Post War Dream is Over.
modernism have we all become Comfortably Numb

Ronniekirk
05-12-2013, 09:37 PM
They only do them in sevens :wink:
Seven Up is the new Sponsor of Celtic :aok:

erin go bragh
05-12-2013, 09:45 PM

Cause they are not real huns , nearly the real thing was the diet coke slogan .

Ggtth

Topographic Hibby
05-12-2013, 09:45 PM
modernism have we all become Comfortably NumbOK, I'll bite.....after the 7th goal went in on Sunday, a Yam turns round and asks........

Is There Anybody Out There?

Stax
05-12-2013, 10:18 PM
OK, I'll bite.....after the 7th goal went in on Sunday, a Yam turns round and asks........

Or anybody in there? :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
05-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Here's the new Hearts theme song for the big move to Almondvale next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDUfFBPi24

Livi have asked for their own 'home' end to be sited on the east of the ground, to minimise the shadow cast by Hearts.

Won't work.

Ronniekirk
06-12-2013, 07:15 AM
OK, I'll bite.....after the 7th goal went in on Sunday, a Yam turns round and asks........

When I saw the word Topograghic I thought we were going to be treated to some Yes But let's not go into Prog Rock and Cocept Albums although if hertz had bands that were big supporters wonder what title of Concept Album would be ?:fishin:

Moon unit
06-12-2013, 07:38 AM
What is this pink,asbestos laden shadow they keep spouting on about?....

fat freddy
06-12-2013, 07:38 AM
When I saw the word Topograghic I thought we were going to be treated to some Yes But let's not go into Prog Rock and Cocept Albums although if hertz had bands that were big supporters wonder what title of Concept Album would be ?:fishin:

'Set the controls for the heart of Almondvale'

'Dark side of Robbo's Backside'

Phil MaGlass
06-12-2013, 07:44 AM
Jees itīs dark in here, oops, must be in their shadow....

oramhibee
06-12-2013, 07:56 AM
They call us H1B5- We should call them H0ar7s

Phil D. Rolls
06-12-2013, 08:05 AM
I had assumed the lack of daylight recently was seasonal. I'm now starting to wonder if it is due to living under a dark shadow. Can someone advise?

greenginger
06-12-2013, 08:14 AM

Forever in our Shadow ? but ghosts don't cast shadows ! :thumbsup:

Ronniekirk
06-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Forever in our Shadow ? but ghosts don't cast shadows ! :thumbsup:
You been talking to Casper?:casper:

#FromTheCapital
06-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Even their shadow stinks of *****.

VivaHiberņa
09-12-2013, 03:08 PM
It's common knowledge that Hibs only had to install floodlights first because it's so dark in their shadow. Deluded fannies.

mutley
09-12-2013, 06:57 PM

Maybe it's just Us and Them!

Northernhibee
09-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Blasted speed cameras down Gorgie way, supposedly lots of people have been picking up three points recently. :grr:

Northernhibee
09-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Hearts are such a big club they even get their own news bulletins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29zumqDIb0

Ronniekirk
09-12-2013, 07:40 PM

Did one yam not turn to the next one seven rows in front and say That's another Brick in the Wall

Ronniekirk
09-12-2013, 07:48 PM
Maybe it's just Us and Them!
Next season when they are not in the same league as us we can send them postcards saying Wish You Were Here :smug::scarf:

Eyrie
09-12-2013, 07:59 PM
Next season when they are not in the same league as us we can send them postcards saying Wish You Were Here :smug::scarf:

It will be The Happiest Days Of our Lives when they're Marooned in the lower leagues.

Ronniekirk
09-12-2013, 08:09 PM
It will be The Happiest Days Of our Lives when they're Marooned in the lower leagues.
Great track from one of there poorer albums Apologies to those not Familiar with Pink Floyd tracks.

Winston Ingram
09-12-2013, 08:17 PM
That Scott_Jambo is a grade a walloper. Seems to have a ***** opinion on everything.

Dashing Bob S
09-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I like the lyrics to this song, as they anticipate Hearts playing Rangers in the Cheatpoinship next season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6thmKcSRwc

"As he faced the Huns he cast no shadow."

Dashing Bob S
09-12-2013, 10:31 PM
I'm musically inspired by our Gorgie chums. It would be great one to sing a version of this, with mocking irony, at the New Years game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5hXtGkzZ9k

alnewhaven
09-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Great track from one of there poorer albums Apologies to those not Familiar with Pink Floyd tracks.

Not yam related but "green is the colour".

Several species of small furry yaminals ......

Ronniekirk
10-12-2013, 09:14 PM

Hey You when the Money runs out and you cannae Breathe and the Division Bell Sounds I will Have A Cigar:cb

NAE NOOKIE
12-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Its a fact ........................ Even a turd can cast a shadow.

Ronniekirk
12-12-2013, 10:52 PM
Its a fact ........................ Even a turd can cast a shadow.
thats a ****ty fact but even steam rising off a turd can cast a shadow .But he who casts the last shadow down Gorge way beware the ides of March

Phil D. Rolls
13-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Gorge Festive Top Ten (not arf)

Shadowplay - (no) Joy (in the)Premier Division
Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadows - The Rolling Loans
Jumpin at Shadows - Fleetwood Macadeal
My Shadow - Keane (ft. Clueless)
His Shadow - Bobby Veeneck
My Shadow - Yeah Yeah Yeah (we owe it to ourselves)
A Shadow Falls on Me - Gary Newman / Trialist
Tombstone Shadow - Lithuanian Clearingbank Revival
Moonlight Shadow - Mike Anyfieldwecanplayon
Me and My Shadow - LetsbeFrankItsover Sinatra

Do they know its Christmastime at all.

The Green Goblin
13-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Gorge Festive Top Ten (not arf)

Shadowplay - (no) Joy (in the)Premier Division
Have You Seen Your Mother Baby Standing in the Shadows - The Rolling Loans
Jumpin at Shadows - Fleetwood Macadeal
My Shadow - Keane (ft. Clueless)
His Shadow - Bobby Veeneck
My Shadow - Yeah Yeah Yeah (we owe it to ourselves)
A Shadow Falls on Me - Gary Newman / Trialist
Tombstone Shadow - Lithuanian Clearingbank Revival
Moonlight Shadow - Mike Anyfieldwecanplayon
Me and My Shadow - LetsbeFrankItsover Sinatra

Do they know its Christmastime at all.

The whole world is under their shadow every new year.,,

"Shad-owld aquaintance be forgot..." Etc

The yams are bigger than anything and everyone, ever.