PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Office- Thanks

PatHead
03-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I managed to stick my tickets for the Ross County game through the post box on Thursday. (erse)

I called the ticket office and they arranged for new ones to be printed for me to collect at Ross County.

We often criticise the service from Hibs so just wanted to say thanks to the staff involved.

Hibs53
03-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Made a mistake on line when ordering tickets for Saturday. Phoned the ticket office this morning, they sorted it out and were very pleasant. Great service.

PatHead
03-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Made a mistake on line when ordering tickets for Saturday. Phoned the ticket office this morning, they sorted it out and were very pleasant. Great service.

What a nice first post.

Jonnyboy
03-12-2013, 09:10 PM
Always good to read of positive experiences at the ticket office. Most folk have them but the few that don't seem to shout the loudest at times.

HibbyAndy
03-12-2013, 09:13 PM
I phoned today and asked if i could pick up hibs kids tickets on saturday and got a very pleasant girl that said aye i kin pick them up for sure on match day.

WhileTheChief..
03-12-2013, 09:40 PM
My dad ordered tickets online last night for the first time then realized he got them in the wrong stand. Went down at 10 this morning and got them changed no problem.

Said the girl that worked there was really helpful :thumbsup:

bawheid
03-12-2013, 09:45 PM
Great thread. I love the Hibs ticket office and everyone who works there.

down-the-slope
03-12-2013, 10:17 PM
I have always found them fantastic and helpfull - considering the amount of numbskulls they have to deal with they remain an pleasant bunch....

The fact that TO in still an 'in-house' service (unlike shop / catering etc) is im sure part of that....

Iggy Pope
03-12-2013, 10:46 PM
When I got my tickets for Dingwall the girl that served me was an non-Aussie English speaking, dark-haired considerate, knowledgable, absolute darlin'.
FACT

PatHead
03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
When I got my tickets for Dingwall the girl that served me was an non-Aussie English speaking, dark-haired considerate, knowledgable, absolute darlin'.
FACT

I believe the same girl helped me in my hour of need.

The Gorf
04-12-2013, 09:05 AM
Have nothing but praise for them. My son got me tickets for the Hertz game but had to have a spine op on the 21st Oct. They were for the top of the East stand and could never have got up there. Girl changed them to the West lower with no hesitation.
Was in agony by the way but was in worse pain 90 minutes later.

cabbageandribs1875
04-12-2013, 11:34 AM
i want to know why they charge £1 for a 47p 1st class stamp :grr:

although the lassie didn't charge for the postage several weeks back...she was very helpful after a mix-up so all is good :) they can put the 53p towards the January transfer fund :flag:

MB62
04-12-2013, 02:26 PM
i want to know why they charge £1 for a 47p 1st class stamp :grr:

although the lassie didn't charge for the postage several weeks back...she was very helpful after a mix-up so all is good :) they can put the 53p towards the January transfer fund :flag:

I want to know where you can buy a first class stamp for only 47p ?
I bought a bundle of 2nd class stamps yesterday and they were 50p each from the post office.

Pretty Boy
04-12-2013, 03:48 PM
I've never had any issues with the ticket office. One minor blip before that cup final, which was partly my fault, but it was resolved efficiently and with a smile.

I think for the most part they do a very good job.