PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Butcher's Reaction to Cup Draw

RSS Bot
03-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Boss pleased with home tie against Raith Rovers

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131203/butchers-reaction-to-cup-draw_2262950_3559924)

aussie_hibee
03-12-2013, 01:56 AM
I like the cheeky 07 at the bottom of the article.

"The countdown towards Butcher's first home game in charge of the Hibees continues with Partick Thistle scheduled to visit Easter Road on Saturday 07 December, kick off 3pm."

bad_news_boab
03-12-2013, 03:26 AM
Although we SHOULD beat Raith Rovers....Im afraid ive got some bad news. Raith Rovers are actually a decent side and we should not take them lightly.

HFC07
03-12-2013, 05:33 AM
It's never going to be a walk in the park, as we've seen from previous team all it takes is a laps in consentration from us and an upbeat mino and they could do damage.
But I think butcher will have there heads screwed on for this one, and let's face it it could of been worse we could of got Celtic.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-12-2013, 06:28 AM
Although we SHOULD beat Raith Rovers....Im afraid ive got some bad news. Raith Rovers are actually a decent side and we should not take them lightly.

I've got some bad news for you Boab - if TB continues on the same trajectory you'll be looking for a new username. Like the New Year it'll be Out with the old and in with the new.

Jack
03-12-2013, 07:03 AM

I don't think there's any danger of us underestimating anyone.

Aldo
03-12-2013, 07:34 AM

As has been previously posted I don't think TB and MM will put up with taking teams lightly or going into games with the wrong attitude.

Hard game without a doubt.

Hibercelona
04-12-2013, 07:32 AM

Do you post good news with a "good_news_boab" account?

oneone73
04-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Raith will have been at the Leith San Siro the week before for the Ramsbottom Cup final or whatever it's called. They'll be used to winning there.

Billy Whizz
04-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Raith will have been at the Leith San Siro the week before for the Ramsbottom Cup final or whatever it's called. They'll be used to winning there.

The Ramsden cup final is not until April

oneone73
04-12-2013, 08:41 AM
The Ramsden cup final is not until April

Oops. Ah well, let's hope they can eradicate their bad memories of ER in the final.