PDA

View Full Version : Yams Should Locke Resign?

Sergey
02-12-2013, 08:53 PM
The equivalent thread on KB is pretty much a 50/50 split. What do y'all think?

Jonnyboy
02-12-2013, 08:54 PM

I think his contract should be extended.

fat freddy
02-12-2013, 08:58 PM
they cant sack him and he wont resign...a win win situation for hibbies...long may he reign and long may billy brown shower him with golden platitudes

nonshinyfinish
02-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Time for a golden statue.

wazoo1875
02-12-2013, 08:59 PM
I think his contract should be extended.

Me too. He looked a broken man after yesterday. Could take them a good while to get over that. Pat Fenlon never recovered from them malmo game but at least we could afford to pay him off. I can't see him walking away either :na na:

Phil D. Rolls
02-12-2013, 09:00 PM
Absolutely not, there's people in Bulgaria to think about.

JIm
02-12-2013, 09:02 PM

:top marks

Doing a grand job Locke keep it up #Malmod

ronaldo7
02-12-2013, 09:03 PM
I'm looking forward to Easter Road singing One Gary Locke, their's only One Gary Locke, at the Ne'er day Derby:aok:

He can get tae efter that.

eastterrace
02-12-2013, 09:04 PM
no way he should resign let him see out the job, im looking forward to see how it pans out dont give in to them gary you know it makes sense.

Diclonius
02-12-2013, 09:06 PM
I want us to beat him first. Then they can bring in the next gimp.

GoldenMeerkat
02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Couldn't care less.

Hibernianinc
02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Locke is utterly out of his depth.

I'm delighted.

:lolyam:

Jack
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Me too. He looked a broken man after yesterday. Could take them a good while to get over that. Pat Fenlon never recovered from them malmo game but at least we could afford to pay him off. I can't see him walking away either :na na:

There's nothing documented to suggest Pat Felon was paid off - unless you can provide it?

As for Unlockie and the shower across the way deserve each other. The yams were flushed with success - now they can be flushed away together.

SurferRosa
02-12-2013, 09:40 PM
Damn.....i misread the question and put my cross in the Yes box.....:Ummm:

I do, of course,mean No......let the comedy he provides never end.

Northernhibee
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6qpdLMc2ok Bring on Billy Broon's Jambos!

I want us to beat him first. Then they can bring in the next gimp.

Hermit Crab
02-12-2013, 09:41 PM
He's turning into a Fenlon. Giving them some of their worst results in their history, he must stay on but the natives won't stand for it much longer. Expect a reaction from them on Saturday against utd but I expect another heavy defeat for them as utd are on fire and I can't see them losing the game to a demoralised Hear7s team.

Pretty Boy
02-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Absolutely not.

Unless he is going to be replaced by Stephen Fail.

KingFranck
02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
He should get a 10 year contract!

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-12-2013, 09:45 PM
That fud McLeod mentioned something during the game y'day along the lines of "a lot of folk think Locke should be voted manager of the year", Oh how I chuckled!

Northernhibee
02-12-2013, 09:47 PM
That fud McLeod mentioned something during the game y'day along the lines of "a lot of folk think Locke should be voted manager of the year", Oh how I chuckled!

I don't know, yesterday's game was definately the most entertaining game of the season. Pishy Locke gets my vote :flag:

Ronniekirk
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Naw let's see more of those shocked expressions of sheer terror on his face as other teams rip them apart Plus it's pointless just like hearts :thumbsup:

andrew70
02-12-2013, 10:01 PM
I hope not. However no team should ever get beat 7 nil at home by anyone. For me our own debacle against Malmo was the last straw for Pat Fenlon. Locke yesterday had no answer and obviously struggles to motivate his players. Had we scored when we were well on top against them in the LC qtr final then I am sure we would have went on to batter them as well. They are absolutely brutal and I can't wait til a rejuvenated confident Hibernian play them again. I sincerely hope Locke is still there on the 2nd of Jan as well.

wazoo1875
02-12-2013, 10:08 PM
There's nothing documented to suggest Pat Felon was paid off - unless you can provide it?

As for Unlockie and the shower across the way deserve each other. The yams were flushed with success - now they can be flushed away together.

Aye,apologies Jack I never really meant to suggest we did pay him off. I'm led to believe if reports are correct that pat was dignified enough to walk. It was more that they definitely can't afford to pay pishy puss off :greengrin

God Petrie
02-12-2013, 10:10 PM
Locke resigning would be a financial disaster for them. They still don't get it.

Northernhibee
02-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Locke resigning would be a financial disaster for them. They still don't get it.

Honestly, I could see Billy Brown getting the gig.

Which would just be even better than Locke.

SuperAllyMcleod
02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
I think it is important to keep Billy Brown there too. He was in the losing dugout for the following (and probably others that slip my mind) -

Hibs 6 - 2 Hearts
Kilmarnock 1 - 5 Hibs
Hibs 1 - 5 Hearts (sorry!)
Hearts 0 - 7 Celtic

In fact Locke was in 3 of those too.

Dashing Bob S
02-12-2013, 10:19 PM
People will laugh at this, in fact I'm laughing myself as I type:faf: but I really think he's had a team of basically under 21's with only really 3 or 4 half-decent looking players (as in might make it in the game decent) punching massively above their weight. It's all been about effort and organisation, and he's wisely set them up (until yesterday) not to get leathered. However, the silver tears of pride only last for so long, and my feeling is that they are now about to be replaced by the golden tsunami of urine, with that dreadful morale shaker.

I genuinely think that without the galvanising effect of a true, motivated, youngish enthusiastic manager, who is a genuine Hearts man, this team would have been on nowhere near -3 at this stage of the season. If you look on Kickback, the posters who acknowledge this are the realists who are accepting of the current reality for Hearts. It's the deluded supremacists who feel they can cheat and rip off their way through another decade or two, that believe he could be replaced by somebody who could do better.

But Gary Locke is all that's holding this team together.

He won't save them, but sacking him will only speed their demise.

SuperAllyMcleod
02-12-2013, 10:28 PM
People will laugh at this, in fact I'm laughing myself as I type:faf: but I really think he's had a team of basically under 21's with only really 3 or 4 half-decent looking players (as in might make it in the game decent) punching massively above their weight. It's all been about effort and organisation, and he's wisely set them up (until yesterday) not to get leathered. However, the silver tears of pride only last for so long, and my feeling is that they are now about to be replaced by the golden tsunami of urine, with that dreadful morale shaker.

I genuinely think that without the galvanising effect of a true, motivated, youngish enthusiastic manager, who is a genuine Hearts man, this team would have been on nowhere near -3 at this stage of the season. If you look on Kickback, the posters who acknowledge this are the realists who are accepting of the current reality for Hearts. It's the deluded supremacists who feel they can cheat and rip off their way through another decade or two, that believe he could be replaced by somebody who could do better.

It's difficult to see who would want the job as it almost guarantees a failure registered on their CV.

This is precisely the reason that Locke should walk away now - he still has sympathy from a number of clubs and may get another offer at some point. If he hangs on and takes a few more tankings then no one will touch him.

Hopefully he stays on!

GreenCastle
02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Keep him...

Let's beat them and sing his name...I also want to see his face when they are relegated.

He's not on much but they can't pay him off.

Plus who wants to come in with relegation a large possibility and life in Div 1 with sevco and possibly Dundee / Dunfermline etc.

He is clueless though and every interview he speaks in I wonder how he has a job as he doesn't sound very intelligent.

Haymaker
03-12-2013, 12:11 AM
They cant sack him. They cant replace him if he walks. **** him.

Www1875hfc
03-12-2013, 06:35 AM
Thought they held there own during the minute silence.

He will be the next BIG manager to make a name for himself after leaving Hear7s.
After all,every one that's left has went on to bigger and better things right?

Hibs07p
03-12-2013, 06:51 AM
It's difficult to see who would want the job as it almost guarantees a failure registered on their CV.

This is precisely the reason that Locke should walk away now - he still has sympathy from a number of clubs and may get another offer at some point. If he hangs on and takes a few more tankings then no one will touch him.

Hopefully he stays on!

That would suit Levein, then he would have 2.

GGTTH

Aldo
03-12-2013, 06:53 AM
Nah. Has to stay - for sure

Phil D. Rolls
03-12-2013, 10:03 AM
I'm looking forward to Easter Road singing One Gary Locke, their's only One Gary Locke, at the Ne'er day Derby:aok:

Biting stuff. :agree:

Sorry, you're going to have to narrow it down.

Which would just be even better than Locke.

Having been places (like Methil) his experience would be invaluable. Makes sense to steer clear of top European, or even English premiership managers, at the moment.

Phil MaGlass
03-12-2013, 10:13 AM

I dont think he will walk, he has done pretty well considering what he has to work with,I also think this has been noticed by other folk and he wont have a problem finding another job, if he does walk. I dont think its doing him any harm IMO.

Weststandwanab
03-12-2013, 10:16 AM
He's turning into a Fenlon. Giving them some of their worst results in their history, he must stay on but the natives won't stand for it much longer. Expect a reaction from them on Saturday against utd but I expect another heavy defeat for them as utd are on fire and I can't see them losing the game to a demoralised Hear7s team. I voted no, keep him but he cannot be a Fenlon until he has got them to two Finals.

That fud McLeod mentioned something during the game y'day along the lines of "a lot of folk think Locke should be voted manager of the year", Oh how I chuckled! I agree where do I vote ?

Which would just be even better than Locke. That would be interesting.

Thought they held there own during the minute silence.

He will be the next BIG manager to make a name for himself after leaving Hear7s.
After all,every one that's left has went on to bigger and better things right? Steady about holding their own, they didn't did they ?

03-12-2013, 10:22 AM
Hearts and Locke desereve each other, both as classless as they come.

--------
03-12-2013, 11:13 AM

Like this one?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS01OgnHmNXjU97Jq9Z5tOW-6GpltjiP9fnt_Y8LG6X6cvrlWwd7w

Onion
03-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Hearts and Locke desereve each other, both as classless as they come.

His latest heart-felt rant in the press is a goody....

HEARTS boss Gary Locke has accused the football authorities of punishing the “wrong people” after watching his young team be ripped apart by Celtic in a 7-0 Scottish Cup rout.

Locke has been left with a squad made up of mostly teenagers after the Jambos were hit with an SFA transfer embargo after going into administration.

Battling against a 15-point penalty in the SPFL has also damaged their confidence with Hearts cut adrift at the foot of the table.

The Yams cheat, lie and delay Administration to the end of the season so they could retain their SPL status :greengrin Suck it up, Yams :thumbsup:

CyberSauzee
03-12-2013, 02:57 PM
Gary's got to stay, if only to wipe away the tears of despair on his brave young lads. So brave.

Seriously, from what I've heard, Gary's brilliant for team morale at Riccarton, always the practical joker, taking the piss at every opportunity.

03-12-2013, 02:59 PM
Gary's got to stay, if only to wipe away the tears of despair on his brave young lads. So brave.

Seriously, from what I've heard, Gary's brilliant for team morale at Riccarton, always the practical joker, taking the piss at every opportunity.

:greengrin:thumbsup:

Sergey
07-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Bump

Still pretty much 50/50 on -14 PointsBack

:faf:

Andy74
07-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Are they expecting that they could replace him?

Waxy
07-12-2013, 09:20 PM
He is the greatest ever Hear7s manager.

MADE IN LEITH
07-12-2013, 10:01 PM
Locke is pony that's for sure but the Jamb07 better get used to living within their means of not being able to afford a manger, players and coaching staff and are going DOWN,

LOL

The Championship looms

:greengrin

Ronniekirk
07-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Locke is pony that's for sure but the Jamb07 better get used to living within their means of not being able to afford a manger, players and coaching staff and are going DOWN,

LOL

The Championship looms

:greengrin
You have to wonder at what point he will feel this is Pointless Just like the Team .

Bostonhibby
07-12-2013, 10:17 PM
Gary, don't buckle under the pressure, you have the potential to be the next John McGlynn.
If I were you I would only worry if you start to hear stories about independent Ian or Brian Jackson coincidentally ringing up Potter whilst he is in the mens changing rooms trying on some discounted strides like jumbo was somewhere or other. Yam class but you knew that.

Jonnyboy
07-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Credit where it's due, he's managed to steer them to a mere minus fourteen points behind after fifteen games. I mean who else could have managed Hearts to such a fine points total?

His case wasn't helped today when John Soutar and Ryan Gauld said they'd enjoyed the challenge of playing against older players :wink:

Bostonhibby
07-12-2013, 11:05 PM
Credit where it's due, he's managed to steer them to a mere minus fourteen points behind after fifteen games. I mean who else could have managed Hearts to such a fine points total?

His case wasn't helped today when John Soutar and Ryan Gauld said they'd enjoyed the challenge of playing against older players :wink:
Ah, the refreshing ignorance of youth,in both Gauld and Soutars defence neither would know to defer to their elders who won a war before they were born.

matty_f
07-12-2013, 11:13 PM

I don't think we should underestimate how well he's doing. To take 15 games to make up 1 point is no mean feat.

Pete
08-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Let me think...

Hibercelona
08-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Pesonally hope he stays there forever (forever possibly being temporary anyway). But even if he is replaced, it won't make a jot of difference. It was always going to be only a matter of time before that squad hit breaking point. A new manager will not make a difference.

matty_f
08-12-2013, 07:03 AM
Were the pundits not talking about him as a manager of the year candidates at one point? :faf:

theonlywayisup
08-12-2013, 07:57 AM
He has to stay. He is just a bit unlucky at the moment, with decisions going against him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25284788

Flanny boy
08-12-2013, 08:25 AM
He must be a great manager I mean were they
not going to be above us by October iirc :wink:

3pm
08-12-2013, 08:36 AM
Were the pundits not talking about him as a manager of the year candidates at one point? :faf:

That was mentioned by Liam McLeod on Sportscene last Sunday.

In his defence, it was 6-0 at the time but I think that the 7th ruined any prospective nomination.

Phil D. Rolls
08-12-2013, 08:58 AM
Locke saying, "it's no fair" through the week, is all the excuse those kids need to give up. Very confident that we will put 3, at least, past them on the 2nd.

Butcher's philosophy will be ingrained in our team by then, whilst they will be utterly and terminally demoralised. It will be the perfect storm.

Haw, haw, haw, for you Jambos ze war is over.

3pm
08-12-2013, 09:03 AM
Locke saying, "it's no fair" through the week, is all the excuse those kids need to give up. Very confident that we will put 3, at least, past them on the 2nd.

Butcher's philosophy will be ingrained in our team by then, whilst they will be utterly and terminally demoralised. It will be the perfect storm.

Haw, haw, haw, for you Jambos ze war is over.

We'll not score 3 with our current team.

Phil D. Rolls
08-12-2013, 09:03 AM
He has to stay. He is just a bit unlucky at the moment, with decisions going against him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25284788

"I'd rather have a go and get beat, than sit back and get beat 2-1."

Yet another Jambo manager fails to understand the importance of goal difference. They don't ever learn a thing from their mistakes.

ballengeich
08-12-2013, 09:22 AM
That was mentioned by Liam McLeod on Sportscene last Sunday.

In his defence, it was 6-0 at the time but I think that the 7th ruined any prospective nomination.

In further defence of Liam McLeod, his statement was that Locke would be manager of the year if he could save Hearts from relegation. That's not an unreasonable opinion.

weonlywon6-2
08-12-2013, 09:32 AM
Locke is utterly out of his depth.

I'm delighted.

:lolyam:

Dunno if he is or not but i think hes the beat they can have just now.

I also don't mind him either for some unknown reason

Waxy
08-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Locke will keep them in the championship for years.
Just remembered the ramsdens cup haha.East Stirling 3 Hearts 0. Results like this to look forward to.

Phil D. Rolls
08-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Locke will keep them in the championship for years.
Just remembered the ramsdens cup haha.East Stirling 3 Hearts 0. Results like this to look forward to.

They will be lucky if they are in the Championship long. I reckon they'll go down again next season.

weonlywon6-2
08-12-2013, 02:18 PM

out of curiosity,if he doesn't resign who exactly would sack him??

blackpoolhibs
08-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Hell no, he's doing a fine job. :top marks

Dashing Bob S
08-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Gary Locke is Gary Numan of this century. Though without the synth-industrial pop, and with the golden showers, obviously.

lyonhibs
08-12-2013, 06:16 PM
I fear for the progress of Scotland's finest young players if Locke leaves Pishcastle. These brave warriors, imbued with the Jambo spirit of 1914, might not reach the pinnacle of their potential without Goalden Gary to guide them.

And that, I'm sure we call agree would be a heartbreak we could not stand idly by and let happen.

LOCKE MUST STAY.

Emerald
08-12-2013, 06:20 PM
I fear for the progress of Scotland's finest young players if Locke leaves Pishcastle. These brave warriors, imbued with the Jambo spirit of 1914, might not reach the pinnacle of their potential without Goalden Gary to guide them.

And that, I'm sure we call agree would be a heartbreak we could not stand idly by and let happen.

LOCKE MUST STAY.

Thats a new one :greengrin

One Day
08-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Naw let's see more of those shocked expressions of sheer terror on his face as other teams rip them apart Plus it's pointless just like hearts :thumbsup:

As long as one of them is us

Leishy1995
08-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Told all my gambling mates that Dundee United -2 was a stick on. I was right. They didn't believe. Now they are learning how useless jambos are.

Ronniekirk
08-12-2013, 06:50 PM
Told all my gambling mates that Dundee United -2 was a stick on. I was right. They didn't believe. Now they are learning how useless jambos are.
Talking of gambling and recent match fixing Scandal s Do you think hearts strategy could be continue cheating by throwing games and getting income for these recent heavy defeats on second thoughts naw there just pish poor and getting what they deserve Loving it

yeezus.
08-12-2013, 07:21 PM

I agree 100% - wait until after the 2nd of January then he can go. Let us gub them first.

jgl07
08-12-2013, 07:29 PM
Gary Leake must stay!

Ronniekirk
09-12-2013, 07:51 AM
As long as one of them is us
Keep the Faith Am no saying it's going to be free flowing football with great goals but no way will big tell accept a third defeat this season from these imposter s. By then he will know who can handle the occasion .But this nonsense of going a goal down at home and being left thinking we are not going to go on and win the game is a worry That's how I felt on Saturday and so it proved to be the case.if it's a Psychological thing get Derren Brown in Think Mind over Matter. We don't Mind how Mutch we beat them by and they don't Matter.

WeeCraigy
09-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Gary Leake must stay!

What's the meaning behind all this pish referencing??

Greentinted
09-12-2013, 10:33 AM
What's the meaning behind all this pish referencing??

Apparently he's been known to express a penchant for a certain paraphilia involving creative usage of said liquid.
Me? I couldn't possibly comment, it's probably just a loady pish!

JeMeSouviens
10-12-2013, 11:29 AM
Just been watching Sportscene from Sunday. The 5 mins of highlights from Tannadice consisted entirely of United pummeling the Hearts goal broken only by 2 entries for the Ypres Memorial U-16 Springboard Championships at the other end.

Cue Golden Gary:

It was an even game

Stats:

Possession 60-40 United
Shots 18-6 United
On target 8-1 United
Corners 10-1 United

If the ShowerBoy does resign, he could always get a gig on next year's fringe. :rolleyes:

Ronniekirk
10-12-2013, 06:24 PM
Just been watching Sportscene from Sunday. The 5 mins of highlights from Tannadice consisted entirely of United pummeling the Hearts goal broken only by 2 entries for the Ypres Memorial U-16 Springboard Championships at the other end.

Cue Golden Gary:

Stats:

Possession 60-40 United
Shots 18-6 United
On target 8-1 United
Corners 10-1 United

If the ShowerBoy does resign, he could always get a gig on next year's fringe. :rolleyes:
Well there is no doubt they will be on the fringe of things next year at Festival Time . locke has to try and put a positive spin on things to make players feel that it's not a lost cause yet However that expression gives the game away White as a Sheet Terrified looking even and clearly embarrassed .Natural Justice will always prevail Lovin it :agree:

Sergey
10-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Medal's has spoken on the EEN site stating that fans should support Locke. He seems to be using the -14PointsBack poll as his yardstick

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-hibs-round-up-mackay-plea-sodje-arrest-1-3226801

Medal's - feel free to use our poll in his defence.

Locke MUST stay.

#FromTheCapital
10-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I honestly don't think hearts changing their manager would make a blind bit of difference. The problem mainly lies with their *hite players rather than their *hite manager. Tactically the current hearts team is not much different than previous hearts teams. The only difference is much worse players than they've been used to and that's not going to change anytime soon.

Who in the right mind would take that job at the moment?

12-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Locke just seems to be constantly coming out with any old excuses. First it was youth (funny though as I thought they once claimed they had the best young talent in the country!) now its injuries etc. claiming hearts can barely put out 11 men.

Suck it up ya greetin faced, pish stained hearts tramp, your club is where it is because your a cheating, corrupt, moral less club and finally justice is starting to prevail.

Phil D. Rolls
12-12-2013, 03:06 PM
Medal's has spoken on the EEN site stating that fans should support Locke. He seems to be using the -14PointsBack poll as his yardstick

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-hibs-round-up-mackay-plea-sodje-arrest-1-3226801

Medal's - feel free to use our poll in his defence.

Locke MUST stay.

Medals was part of the cabal that forced Uncle Fester out, so that the Golden Child could get his chance - I believe. Otherwise, he's just providing his weekly rent-a-quote service, and saying the first thing that comes into his head.

NORTHERNHIBBY
12-12-2013, 04:33 PM

If they go down, he would get my vote.

12-12-2013, 04:40 PM
If they go down, he would get my vote.

Agreed, this man is defo worthy of an award :greengrin

Flanny boy
12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Keep up the good work Gary your doing a grand job son :thumbsup:

Squealing pig
13-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Gary locke has the key to our hear7s

BS44
26-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Nope

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Can we club together to extend his contract?

Hibernia Na Eir
26-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Why would anyone want Locke to leave? ?.

He's presided over the worst hearts record in living memory.

Let's help relegate them next week.

Ronniekirk
26-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Why would anyone want Locke to leave? ?.

He's presided over the worst hearts record in living memory.

Let's help relegate them next week.
Think he will be made free man of the city and get the keys. To un Locke any door .He has done the job he was brought in to do Blood the Golden Generation .Drain every last drop of blood out of them Till they are Exhausted . I feel so sorry for him Not .Especially at this Festive Time of Year.Not a lot of cheer down Georgie way but plenty of Greetin s But I won't be shedding a tear apart from tears of joy Natural Justice will always prevail.

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Hope he is still there on the 2nd - want to beat them and sing his name with plenty of taunting for our neighbours.

The guy is clueless and out his depth - let's hope he stays in the job as it's causing plenty of infighting across the road. :greengrin

Pretty Boy
26-12-2013, 04:51 PM
He should be given a 10 year contract.

Doing a fine job with the best youngsters ever.

Saorsa
26-12-2013, 05:00 PM
Be a travesty if he were tae now deprive the brave young lads of his tactical genius, sagacity and inspiration. :agree:

Bostonhibby
26-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Without him the best youngsters in Europe would just fall apart.

Pete
26-12-2013, 05:10 PM
I was listening to open all mikes on and off and I'm sure I heard them say that hearts couldn't string two passes together. Good job Gary!

I also heard someone spit the dummy, say it wasn't fair and that hearts basically shouldn't bother with the rest of the season. Some other pratt actually agreed with him. More sob stories from the media...never mind that this is simply a consequence of their cheating.

Northernhibee
26-12-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm torn. It's funny to see Gary Locke being pished upon from a great height (and also losing a lot of football matches) but it'd be just as funny to see another outburst from Billy Brown who'd surely get the job.

Sergey
Looking at their previous 5 games reads - Goals For: ONE Goals Against NINETEEN

Aldo
I was listening to open all mikes on and off and I'm sure I heard them say that hearts couldn't string two passes together. Good job Gary! I also heard someone spit the dummy, say it wasn't fair and that hearts basically shouldn't bother with the rest of the season. Some other pratt actually agreed with him. More sob stories from the media...never mind that this is simply a consequence of their cheating.

Someone posted that earlier saying wee fat Robbo and roaster Preston were on about it.

Yam media love in.

GIRFUYYYF's

Saorsa
26-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Someone posted that earlier saying wee fat Robbo and roaster Preston were on about it.

Yam media love in.

GIRFUYYYF's:agree: GIRFUY (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?264004-Girfuy&highlight=)

Mikey
26-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Today's EEN is a hoot :greengrin .............

HEARTS have learned their defensive lessons in recent weeks, according to manager Gary Locke, who expects a much meaner rearguard to take the club into the New Year. (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/gary-locke-hearts-have-learned-lessons-1-3247463)

Imagine how bad it would have been today if they hadn't learnt those lessons........

Saorsa
26-12-2013, 05:23 PM

HEARTS have learned their defensive lessons in recent weeks, according to manager Gary Locke, who expects a much meaner rearguard to take the club into the New Year. (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/gary-locke-hearts-have-learned-lessons-1-3247463)

Imagine how bad it would have been today if they hadn't learnt those lessons........:hilarious

wazoo1875
26-12-2013, 05:27 PM

Imagine how bad it would have been today if they hadn't learnt those lessons........
:top marks:faf:

Onion
26-12-2013, 05:28 PM

IMHO this is going to get much, much worse for these Yams. Most teams will still see them as a "big match" and will try their nuts off against them. All other team will have a lot to play for - avoid 2nd bottom, top 6 or Europe and there will be no mercy for the Cheatin' Yam. Enjoying every minute of this :greengrin

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 05:30 PM
Looking at their previous 5 games reads - Goals For: ONE Goals Against NINETEEN

Against Killie in last few games.. - goals against 16 - For 1

If only our derby record read like that !

Does John Robertson not work at the yams now ? Why was he on the radio today then? Sure he was on the pitch at ER earlier in the season after the cup game? :confused:

MurrayfieldHibs
26-12-2013, 05:31 PM

:rotflmao:

GreenCastle
26-12-2013, 05:35 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/hearts/258188-hearts-will-attack-kilmarnock-after-their-defensive-display-at-celtic-park/

Hearts will attack Kilmarnock :greengrin

weecounty hibby
26-12-2013, 05:35 PM
I hope he does resign. He will be getting paid next to nowt. Get someone in who will take a decent wedge and get them closer to the edge of that financial cliff that we want them to drop off. Contrary to the popular belief in the hearts loving media that team is total **** and Sir Alex as manager and Wenger as assistant couldn't keep them up. Relegation closely followed by liquidation please. As quick as possible for both!!!!

paul_hfc3
26-12-2013, 05:44 PM
I remember only a couple of weeks ago the Scottish Media and Hearts fans saw him as an ideal manager and he was a well made decision to be at the helm. Now hes being questioned to be sacked, soap oprah.

Sergey
05-01-2014, 02:59 PM
0-2 at HT to Partick Thistle is really showing this guys class.

He must be gutted that he missed out on the New Years Honours list as he'd receive a knighthood if I was handing them out.

truehibernian
05-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Glad I lumped on Lyle at 12/5 too :greengrin freeeeeeee money :agree:

CraigHibee
05-01-2014, 03:02 PM
i hope locke stays, he is doing a splendid job at hearts :greengrin

SanFranHibs
05-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Glad I lumped on Lyle at 12/5 too :greengrin freeeeeeee money :agree:

Good call !!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-01-2014, 03:08 PM
In answer to the OP, I BELIEVE the price has been "SLASHED"!

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 03:09 PM
They want him gone so IMO it's absolutely imperative that he stays, I suppose they could bin him for that guy that's been places, cannae mind his nae but he's the one that slavers mair pish than there is on foulkes's breeks

Pete
05-01-2014, 03:10 PM
It simply isn't fair and they've been punished enough. Lift the ban.

THIS IS NO GOOD FOR THE SCOTTISH GAME!

iwasthere1972
05-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Please stay. Doing a wonderful job. :aok:

CraigHibee
05-01-2014, 03:15 PM
It simply isn't fair and they've been punished enough. Lift the ban.

THIS IS NO GOOD FOR THE SCOTTISH GAME!

but its good for us watching as the jt's finally get theirs :greengrin

rosco-hibee
05-01-2014, 03:18 PM
No. He shouldn't resign. Don't listen to those fickle Jumbo fans, Gary. You're doing a sterling job. I for one am right behind you.

Baaaaaaaaah hahahahahaha.

GGTTH

:flag:

Flanny boy
05-01-2014, 03:21 PM
The chappy is certainly consistent you,ll
have to give him that much :worried:

weonlywon6-2
05-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Who exactly would sack him anyway ????

HKhibby
05-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Keep him...

Let's beat them and sing his name...I also want to see his face when they are relegated.

He's not on much but they can't pay him off.

Plus who wants to come in with relegation a large possibility and life in Div 1 with sevco and possibly Dundee / Dunfermline etc.

He is clueless though and every interview he speaks in I wonder how he has a job as he doesn't sound very intelligent.

Good quote, he is out of his depth...trying to turn it around from 15 point deduction needs someone more than him!

Lets not get too carried away yet,they are'nt relegated yet...unfortunately!, but all it takes for them to get a decent win and go on a bit of a roll for a few games and Ross County, and the rest at the bottom to lose a couple of games and drop points like they do!, delighted Ross County beat St Johnston...but hopefully the thread on here is right...relegated around 15th February! when it is mathematically impossible for them to catch RC or any of the rest!

I cant believe if any of them are saying they will come straight back up again?...no way, they will have Rangers, Dundee and Dunfermline etc.. in the Championship, and we all know Rangers will win that, all the other teams will be able to sign players and have a bit of money...they will not!

HiBremian
05-01-2014, 04:32 PM

The equivalent thread on KB is now pretty much a mirror image of ours :greengrin

McKenzie
05-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Drove past Tynie on my way home from work at about 4.25 and seen fans drifting out. Think he is deserving of his own song from the Hibs fans now

HKhibby
05-01-2014, 04:34 PM

Hopefully he stays on!

Hopefully he does stay on!....but who would take that job like you say?...knowone in their present state and with going to be relegated, but if they are in the new championship and the share thing gets resolved in Lithuania and someone buys them and starts from scratch, it might be an inticing new job for someone starting out...but lets go down that road yet, as i do not think the shares thing will be resolved and if that doesnt happen they stand chance of being liquidated!

Ozyhibby
05-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Is there any real chance of an administrator sacking a manager?

hfc rd
05-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Wonder who the 15 people on this forum that have voted for Locke to resign are? Personally I think he is doing an absolute marvellous job up at the PBS and long may that good work with Billy Struggling Brown continue!

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 05:44 PM
Why waste money on another manager now. They are already down, the new man can't bring in fresh players. What's the point? Locke only got the job by offering to pay Hearts for the privilege.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 05:55 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01778/GaryLocke_1778279a.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/2duwkmp.gif

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:07 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01778/GaryLocke_1778279a.jpg http://i41.tinypic.com/2duwkmp.gif

Our Hero - no one could have hoped he would deliver the goods the way he has.

Northernhibee
05-01-2014, 06:10 PM
This thread was started on the 2nd of December.

In all that time Super Gary Locke has managed to pick up a point.

Locke must stay :jmcp:

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Our Hero - no one could have hoped he would deliver the goods the way he has.Loved the headline that was beside that pic.

"Locke says fans can keep h****s up"

Well he certainly cannae :faf: :faf:

jdships
05-01-2014, 06:15 PM
130 posts re the manager of another club ( OK not JUST another club) what a waste of " manpower"
Personally have no interest in the man who he is/was or what he does in the future .
He will, however, live on in football folklore ( just like Albert Kidd ) as the manager who oversaw relegation of a club before the season was three quarters over :greengrin
" Fame comes to those who wait 'tis said !!"

:not worth

Phil D. Rolls
Loved the headline that was beside that pic.

"Locke says fans can keep h****s up"

Well he certainly cannae :faf: :faf:

Don't understand it, he dresses the part, struts the technical area, whistles to his players using his fingers, and he even chews gum. He doesn't make excuses, and is fiercely loyal to his players.

I mean, can Billy Brown offer these attributes? I know he's been places, but as the only viable alternative, he can't hold a candle to "Modest" Gary Locke.

Tears of pride welling up.

bingo70
I don't think enough emphasis has been put on just how ***** some of there players are.

The game last week I was astounded at just how pish there central defender (McKay maybe?) And callum tapping deserves a special mention as well.

That's nothing to do with age, they were just genuinely awful footballers and at the risk of sounding like I'm sticking up for Locke I don't think it'd matter if they had mourinho in charge.

truehibernian
05-01-2014, 06:16 PM
When Billy Brown says he's the brightest young manager in the game up here, people listen :agree: before ****ing themselves :faf:

'Cos you've been places Billy, right enough :aok:

Hearts are down after today, can't see them getting anything from their next run of games either - hindsight is a great thing but they should have got in Jimmy Calderwood after getting rid of McGlynn. Locke is nowhere near, and I mean nowhere near, management material - at any level.

Delighted they appointed him though :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
05-01-2014, 06:19 PM
When Billy Brown says he's the brightest young manager in the game up here, people listen :agree: before ****ing themselves :faf:

'Cos you've been places Billy, right enough :aok:

Hearts are down after today, can't see them getting anything from their next run of games either - hindsight is a great thing but they should have got in Jimmy Calderwood after getting rid of McGlynn. Locke is nowhere near, and I mean nowhere near, management material - at any level.

Delighted they appointed him though :greengrin

In their position, appointing Calderwood would have been like putting Jimmy Saville in charge of sex education at a convent school. Calderwood has overspent everywhere he has been.

Saorsa
05-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Don't understand it, he dresses the part, struts the technical area, whistles to his players using his fingers, and he even chews gum. He doesn't make excuses, and is fiercely loyal to his players.

I mean, can Billy Brown offer these attributes? I know he's been places, but as the only viable alternative, he can't hold a candle to "Modest" Gary Locke.

Tears of pride welling up.He was wrong about the fans though, I doubt they'll dae it now either. No many of the 400,000 turning these days. :greengrin So few in fact the have tae count empty seats and make numbers up :agree:

CRAZYHIBBY
05-01-2014, 06:24 PM
I reckon gary locke is the best hearts manager we've had since the legendary edward malofeev

hibees 7062
05-01-2014, 06:27 PM
One Gary Locke and one Billy Brown , a must for March at tiny :greengrin

oramhibee
06-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Locke must stay! :not worth

One Gary Locke,
there's only one Gary Locke,
One Gary Looooke,
There's only one Gary Locke!

matty_f
06-01-2014, 07:15 AM
How's his race to zero going?

ekhibee
06-01-2014, 05:45 PM
I know that Locke has his hands tied as far as bringing in players is concerned, and at the start of the season I actually think he did quite well. But I do think it's his or Bluster Brown's job to ensure that the team learn from losing so many goals from set pieces. They're still doing it, and the buck has to stop with them. In truth I don't think he's a bad manager, but I hate him as much as I hate Hearts and that'll never change.

Aldo
06-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Away and put out the cones ya ****ing roaster!!

Eyrie
06-01-2014, 07:18 PM
How's his race to zero going?

Looking more like a marathon than a sprint.

jacomo
07-01-2014, 12:55 PM
I know that Locke has his hands tied as far as bringing in players is concerned, and at the start of the season I actually think he did quite well. But I do think it's his or Bluster Brown's job to ensure that the team learn from losing so many goals from set pieces. They're still doing it, and the buck has to stop with them. In truth I don't think he's a bad manager, but I hate him as much as I hate Hearts and that'll never change.

:tsk tsk:

All their mistakes are down to individual errors which they can't do anything about. Billy Brown said so.

Eyrie
07-01-2014, 08:05 PM
:tsk tsk:

All their mistakes are down to individual errors which they can't do anything about. Billy Brown said so.

Would those individual errors include listening to Brown on the basis that he's been places and done things?