02-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Does anybody know the lyrics of a bond film to sing to the vermin on derby day
as of yesterday they are the new bond
D O U B L E 0 7

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin
Goldfinger

HH81
02-12-2013, 07:13 PM
Has the date and kick off time been confirmed?

AFKA5814_Hibs
02-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Has the date and kick off time been confirmed?

7.45 on 2nd.

Sir David Gray
D O U B L E 0 7

Die Another Day? :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
Goldfinger

or in hertz case...onefinger

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/122/659/122659988_640.jpg

HH81
02-12-2013, 07:16 PM
7.45 on 2nd.

Cheers cant get full day off work but should catch it on tv.

Ronniekirk
02-12-2013, 07:21 PM
D O U B L E 0 7

Thunder ball. The underwater scene where all the goodies in red swim suits call all the baddies in Black swimsuits .

Hibby Bairn
02-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Whilst I enjoyed yesterday's entertainment.....it is only just over 4 months since we were also beaten 0-7. Still embarrassed thinking about it.

I would argue that our defeat was far worse than theirs. And it is only just over a month since this team that were beaten 0-7 by Celtic beat us at ER. In fact we haven't even scored against them so far this year.

Just sayin likes. :aok:

leggeto
02-12-2013, 07:33 PM
Whilst I enjoyed yesterday's entertainment.....it is only just over 4 months since we were also beaten 0-7. Still embarrassed thinking about it.

I would argue that our defeat was far worse than theirs. And it is only just over a month since this team that were beaten 0-7 by Celtic beat us at ER. In fact we haven't even scored against them so far this year.

we have been saving the goals up for this one

Ronniekirk
02-12-2013, 07:35 PM

Well don't bother likes let's keep the positivity and gloating going No one is thinking we are suddenly a brilliant team but it's clear we have a future and hearts don't just saying like:fishin::fishin:@gdown:@gdown:

Carheenlea
02-12-2013, 08:04 PM
Would be nice to hear some Trojan Reggae at Easter Road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8UysAuHs_o

yeezus.
02-12-2013, 08:05 PM
Already looking forward to this. I'll be going to a couple of games over Christmas so I'm hoping to catch a couple of poor Hearts fans I was abusing last time round to apologise.

HibbyAndy
02-12-2013, 08:23 PM
Wonder when tickets go oan sale :hmmm:

Albion Hibs
02-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Goldfinger

From Lithuania With Love, or Binracker would be reasonably apt!

scuttle
02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
Maroonranker

hfc rd
02-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Play like we did on Saturday up in Dingwall and they won't stand a chance. Their only hope is for Craig Thomson to be appointed the ref for this fixture.

The Green Goblin
02-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Dr. No (chance of staying up)

The Green Goblin
02-12-2013, 09:37 PM
"Golden, aye?"

Gary Locke's favourite Bond film

Northernhibee
02-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Doomed Jambos
Their coach is called Billy Brown
They're going down
They're just doomed Jambos
They're the team lead by Pishy Locke
Due for the drop

Golden showers he will pour in your ear
And his lies can't disguise what they fear
Because robbing charities is such a low blow
It's the kiss of death for the doomed Jambos...

SMAXXA
02-12-2013, 09:56 PM
The Spy Who ****ged You

mca
02-12-2013, 10:14 PM
"Golden, aye?"

Gary Locke's favourite Bond film http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Pete
02-12-2013, 10:26 PM

Jings, if you are a hibs fan I bet you are a laugh in the pub.

Can you tell us all how our 0-7 home defeat was "far worse" than theirs?

The Green Goblin
03-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Binraker

Hibby Bairn
03-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Jings, if you are a hibs fan I bet you are a laugh in the pub.

Can you tell us all how our 0-7 home defeat was "far worse" than theirs?

I just don't get this "jambo meltdown"..."yam humiliation" stuff kicking about. Yes it is great fun to see them horsed 0-7 but I think the fact that we also got "humiliated" only 4 months ago by the until then sacred scoreline lessens our gloating quite a bit. I mean HIbernian FC got beat 7-0 at home in Europe. And we weren't just a bunch of kids. SEVEN ******* NIL at home...HIBS!

Oh and that same bunch of kids at Tynie have turned us over twice without us scoring a goal so far this season.

Reality check needed.

Aldo
03-12-2013, 07:50 AM
I just don't get this "jambo meltdown"..."yam humiliation" stuff kicking about. Yes it is great fun to see them horsed 0-7 but I think the fact that we also got "humiliated" only 4 months ago by the until then sacred scoreline lessens our gloating quite a bit. I mean HIbernian FC got beat 7-0 at home in Europe. And we weren't just a bunch of kids. SEVEN ******* NIL at home...HIBS! Oh and that same bunch of kids at Tynie have turned us over twice without us scoring a goal so far this season. Reality check needed.

Ha ha. Think somebody is on a wee fishing trip. Like what you did with the bit in capitals btw.

What a crock. No reality check needed.

I get it plain and simple and hope the get absolutely humped every game. Another 4 or 5 in Sat followed by Smellic again.

If you cannot buy into your rivals getting absolutely hammered then well..... You know.

JOD
03-12-2013, 07:53 AM

As much as I hated that night Malmo did go on to become Swedish champions quite easily and are in Champions League next year. Just sayin too. :greengrin

Hibs07p
03-12-2013, 08:02 AM
I just don't get this "jambo meltdown"..."yam humiliation" stuff kicking about. Yes it is great fun to see them horsed 0-7 but I think the fact that we also got "humiliated" only 4 months ago by the until then sacred scoreline lessens our gloating quite a bit. I mean HIbernian FC got beat 7-0 at home in Europe. And we weren't just a bunch of kids. SEVEN ******* NIL at home...HIBS!

Oh and that same bunch of kids at Tynie have turned us over twice without us scoring a goal so far this season.

Reality check needed.

You are correct. The reality is, Hearts are Fv<ked, we are on the up, managed by a, no **** taking management team, and if they can't get a win from the players we have available, against an inexperienced, morale sapped, confidence lacking bunch, I will volunteer to give Gary Locke a golden shower in front of the packed East stand, for nothing.
Even after being let down in the last 2 games against them in which I was supremely confident, we will do them with little effort next time round. The He0r7s support will have disappeared like snow off a dyke, and when their team emerge from the tunnel to see an empty away end, they will be destroyed mentally. Bring them on.

GGTTH

Flanny boy
03-12-2013, 09:08 AM
You are correct. The reality is, Hearts are Fv<ked, we are on the up, managed by a, no **** taking management team, and if they can't get a win from the players we have available, against an inexperienced, morale sapped, confidence lacking bunch, I will volunteer to give Gary Locke a golden shower in front of the packed East stand, for nothing.
Even after being let down in the last 2 games against them in which I was supremely confident, we will do them with little effort next time round. The He0r7s support will have disappeared like snow off a dyke, and when their team emerge from the tunnel to see an empty away end, they will be destroyed mentally. Bring them on.

GGTTH
A more true quote I have yet to read my friend
from start to finish word for word perfect.i to cannot
wait for jan 2nd so we can beat that mob to a inch
of their very existence.lets demoralise these vermin
In a way that we never even knew was possible.once again I applaud
your quote my friend and like you jan 2nd can't come quick enough,bring them on.ggtth :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Phil D. Rolls
03-12-2013, 09:19 AM

Reality check needed.

Tell that to any Yams you know. It'll cheer them up no end.

GGTTH

I'm sure another boycott is coming on. Not funding Hibs, limited money give to a hearts only. Etc.

Hibs07p
03-12-2013, 03:05 PM
Tell that to any Yams you know. It'll cheer them up no end.

I'm sure another boycott is coming on. Not funding Hibs, limited money give to a hearts only. Etc.

I'm sure the only reason they turned up at ER in the cup, was because Hearts were getting half the gate money. There will be a big no show from them at new year, using whatever excuse is handy. But the real reason is they will expect to get a real humping. The financial playing field has been levelled, only, Hearts will feel like they are playing uphill for the full 90 minutes, in every game until the end of the season.

GGTTH

Ronniekirk
03-12-2013, 06:49 PM
I'm sure the only reason they turned up at ER in the cup, was because Hearts were getting half the gate money. There will be a big no show from them at new year, using whatever excuse is handy. But the real reason is they will expect to get a real humping. The financial playing field has been levelled, only, Hearts will feel like they are playing uphill for the full 90 minutes, in every game until the end of the season.

GGTTH
They will all be first footing unless they decide to try and have one final act of defiance and choose Easter road on basis they think they can beat us three times in a season which under Fenlon I would of believed was possible .Under Butcher no chance .So come on all you Yams I dare you come first footing us .whendo our ticket go on sale As Hearts are selling there's As of Seven Minutes Past Seven tonight they had sold Seven My Lucky Number:na na: