PDA

View Full Version : Rat boy Skacel

02-12-2013, 10:00 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else find this cretin a hibs obssesed piece of vermin. Every picture I see of him in the papers etc. is of him giving the 5-1 or the loser sign to us. Seems to have quite an obsession with hibs. Obviously given that the rest of the hearts support hates us more than they love hearts it is I suppose the best way of sucking up to them.

**** off Skacel you truely cringeworthy, laughable, pathetic wee rat who clearly can't make it anywhere else! Sit down and shut up because your antics are utterly utterly embarrassing, the only looser is you pal. Your a joke just like the club you claim to love yet ****ed off when they were sinking. And as for hearts fans hilarious claims of how you were better than Sparky hahahahahahahaha you couldn'y lace Sparkys boots! now run along, the cup draw will be on soon, i'm sure you will be desprate to find out who your team have in your "special cup" oh wait . . . .

:giruy::giruy::giruy:

02-12-2013, 10:02 AM
I also find it amazing how this arse goes out of his way at every opportunity to dig at hibs yet has never suffered anywhere near the level of abuse Sparky did (death threats, family abuse, wishing his kids dead etc.)

Just shows the difference in class of both sets of fans.

hfc rd
02-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else find this cretin a hibs obssesed piece of vermin. Every picture I see of him in the papers etc. is of him giving the 5-1 or the loser sign to us. Seems to have quite an obsession with hibs. Obviously given that the rest of the hearts support hates us more than they love hearts it is I suppose the best way of sucking up to them.

**** off Skacel you truely cringeworthy, laughable, pathetic wee rat who clearly can't make it anywhere else! Sit down and shut up because your antics are utterly utterly embarrassing, the only looser is you pal. Your a joke just like the club you claim to love yet ****ed off when they were sinking. And as for hearts fans hilarious claims of how you were better than Sparky hahahahahahahaha you couldn'y lace Sparkys boots! now run along, the cup draw will be on soon, i'm sure you will be desprate to find out who your team have in your "special cup" oh wait . . . .

Forget Sparky mate, they claim that he is better than Sauzee & Latapy.

02-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Forget Sparky mate, they claim that he is better than Sauzee & Latapy.

Yea I've heard that aswell

:faf::faf::faf::bye:

02-12-2013, 10:07 AM
A vastly over rated, little suck up.

Thats the difference. Hearts players suck up to please the support by talking up how much they hate hibs, not how much they love hearts. Pathetic.

weecounty hibby
02-12-2013, 10:09 AM
They still love him even though he continues to rape them for cash. Even now while not an employee. Apparently charged them "expenses" to turn up at a **** Off Hearts event!
Better than Sauzee:faf:. I would bet Le God would get a club easier than rat boy has and FS is even older than me now!! The only club deperate enough to have this total nobody play for them is the poppy thieves. No one else would touch him

McSwanky
02-12-2013, 10:09 AM
Panto villain.

JimBHibees
02-12-2013, 10:11 AM
Why is he not playing for a team?

weecounty hibby
02-12-2013, 10:13 AM
'Cos he's pish! Always was and always will be. Vastly overrated but unfortunately he came along when we had a bunch of useless wasters playing for us who made him look good.

scoopyboy
02-12-2013, 10:15 AM
When it was five or six yesterday the cameras went on to him and he was having a great time, pissing himself laughing.

Of course in their eyes that would be perfectly acceptable.

Gustavo Fring
02-12-2013, 10:18 AM

he's no playin for a team because at 34 his career is as good as finished

might do a job in the 1st division , remains to be seen

JimBHibees
02-12-2013, 10:39 AM
'Cos he's pish! Always was and always will be. Vastly overrated but unfortunately he came along when we had a bunch of useless wasters playing for us who made him look good.

Dont think he is that bad just thought he would be able to get a team somewhere rather than living off past glories.

CallumLaidlaw
02-12-2013, 10:53 AM
He's their Ryan Giggs apparently

Barney McGrew
02-12-2013, 10:54 AM
When it was five or six yesterday the cameras went on to him and he was having a great time, pissing himself laughing.

He was probably creasing himself at the thought that he was on expenses again despite how much his 'beloved' Hertz are trying to scrape every last penny together to survive.

JimBHibees
02-12-2013, 11:01 AM
He's their Ryan Giggs apparently

There could be a few different interpretations of that comment. :greengrin

Deansy
02-12-2013, 11:05 AM

Think he was just happy to be told they could afford one more night in the B&B they're putting him up in.

Weststandwanab
02-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Forget Sparky mate, they claim that he is better than Sauzee & Latapy. At what ?

They still love him even though he continues to rape them for cash. Even now while not an employee. Apparently charged them "expenses" to turn up at a **** Off Hearts event!
Better than Sauzee:faf:. I would bet Le God would get a club easier than rat boy has and FS is even older than me now!! The only club deperate enough to have this total nobody play for them is the poppy thieves. No one else would touch him F.O.H. covered the trip which means the DD'ers were covering it, I hope he pulled a few pints for them !

Why is he not playing for a team? Passed it

He's their Ryan Giggs apparently And I am the Pope.

matty_f
02-12-2013, 11:12 AM
I think Gonzo was just getting some leisure time in before the hectic festive season with the Muppets.

02-12-2013, 11:21 AM
He hates hibs more than he loves hearts as he continues to prove but the mutants can't see that.

waste of space, nobody wants him as he's an absolute nobody. Give us the L sign all you want ya arse, but like I said the only pathetic looser here is you.

RyeSloan
02-12-2013, 11:34 AM
Tsk tsk all is fine in Yam land..satchel is coming back in feb don't you know and they couldn't support a cup run anyway with their small squad so losing yesterday was actually a positive....

CallumLaidlaw
02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Tsk tsk all is fine in Yam land..satchel is coming back in feb don't you know and they couldn't support a cup run anyway with their small squad so losing yesterday was actually a positive....

Is there a cut off date for signing free transfers?

Sean1875
02-12-2013, 12:30 PM
most yams would get down on their knees with their gobs open for anyone doing the 5-1 gesture, embarassing little rodent is just milking it for all he can.

SaulGoodman
02-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Leave him alone, remember how well he played with Dundee Utd?

I'd like to say he was an impact sub but he wasn't even that :faf:

Pretty Boy
02-12-2013, 12:51 PM
Has he ever played well for anyone other than Hearts? He seems to last about 5 minutes at every team then stroll back to Tynecastle to top up his pension.

They say some players fit a club and it's certainly true in this case. Both classless, ugly and with ideas above their station.

The_Horde
02-12-2013, 01:29 PM
I can't even begin to imagine the amount of money he's creamed from skint hearts over the years. Makes me laugh!

Craig_in_Prague
02-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Has he ever played well for anyone other than Hearts? He seems to last about 5 minutes at every team then stroll back to Tynecastle to top up his pension.

They say some players fit a club and it's certainly true in this case. Both classless, ugly and with ideas above their station.

Correct, his career has been average, other than Hearts fans - no-one will remember him for his performances.
Southampton for a few years at LB, some Greek team, then Slavia here (never really noticed he done much) and his pathetic stint at D Utd.

Why did he keep going back to Hearts? Simple really, excessive wages, loved by the window lickers & for some reason never got put up in the air by any player from any side.
I am sure, he was getting extra wages with certain arrangements - I'd love to audit his wages!

JJP
02-12-2013, 01:41 PM
Couldn't lace Leigh's boots. Not even worth mentioning next to some of the other players that have played for Hibernian over the years. If he wasn't scoring he wasn't contributing.

SanFranHibs
02-12-2013, 02:20 PM

Happened to be checking up on recent ex Hibs players and reading on Wikipedia about Benji's with tears in his eyes as he knew it was his last game for Hibs. Got me thinking about recent imports like Sauzee, Latapy, Mixu etc. enjoy the moment but not asking for their number to be 62 and I am sure that regardless of how difficult some players might have found it to adapt, like Benji and Zemmama, not one of the aforementioned would be sitting in the stands laughing as they watched us get thrashed and humiliated.

In the recent past anyhow, from the owner down, we are simply a classier club. Of course I am biased but look at the players from afar who have been been through our door in the past 15 years or so and look at the high esteem in which we hold them and they hold us. When Sauzee returns to visit us there wont be a dry eye in the house. (time we started a real campaign to bring this about).

If I recall correctly Skacel even refused to take a penalty in the League Cup aginst Hearts. That is really showing your professionalism. but hey, always good for a laugh as you are getting knocked out the big cup, 0-7.

Enjoy the first division next year Skacel.....if you are still around.

0-7

:flag:

CraigHibee
02-12-2013, 02:21 PM
i hope that the result was painful for the wee gimp

tamig
02-12-2013, 03:30 PM

With the amount of posts you've made on this thread you seem to be as obsessed about Skacel as you say he is about us. Not worth getting worked up about bud.

#FromTheCapital
02-12-2013, 04:05 PM
****ing gimp. That is all

DAVE1875
02-12-2013, 04:31 PM
Can he attend all of Hearts remaining games? First game he's attended this season and they got absolutely shafted, good luck charm indeed :faf:

Pretty Boy
02-12-2013, 05:06 PM
Can he attend all of Hearts remaining games? First game he's attended this season and they got absolutely shafted, good luck charm indeed :faf:

He'll only attend if the tickets are free and Help the Fuds in Trouble pay for his flights and hotel.

Hermit Crab
02-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Can't believe you're giving that hear7s fud the satisfaction of his own thread on here. Who cares what he does.

Bostonhibby
02-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Chill

He is a never has been and never been heard of in football circles in his own country so pops back to yamland for a bit of adulation when he is feeling a bit unwanted by any other teams as he currently is. He is definitely avaricious where their cash is concerned, they are bound to find a way to bung him a few more quid even if it is illegally again so Sunday was a win win for him, no wonder he was laughing.

He is definitely the most yam class player I have endured, no wonder Donald Ford ducked out.

Tynie01011973
02-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Correct, his career has been average, other than Hearts fans - no-one will remember him for his performances.
Southampton for a few years at LB, some Greek team, then Slavia here (never really noticed he done much) and his pathetic stint at D Utd.

Why did he keep going back to Hearts? Simple really, excessive wages, loved by the window lickers & for some reason never got put up in the air by any player from any side.
I am sure, he was getting extra wages with certain arrangements - I'd love to audit his wages!

Yes, his former Agent took him to Court and it came out that the Wages/Salary that Hertz FC declared was way below the amount that the Agent confirmed were in his contract.

Not sure what the full outcome of the case was, but pretty sure Rat Boy had to pay the Agent a compensatory amount.

:greengrin

Pete
02-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Panto villain.

I think he enjoys this role and lets be honest, it's pretty obvious why he doesn't like us much. On his day he was a great player and he was a thorn in our side as he used to always raise his game and get himself up for derbies. He's a cheats **** but it's childish not to acknowledge his qualities as a footballer. We're bigger than that.

Butcher would agree with me....but he wouldn't give him a game. :-D

NAE NOOKIE
02-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I think he enjoys this role and lets be honest, it's pretty obvious why he doesn't like us much. On his day he was a great player and he was a thorn in our side as he used to always raise his game and get himself up for derbies. He's a cheats **** but it's childish not to acknowledge his qualities as a footballer. We're bigger than that.

Butcher would agree with me....but he wouldn't give him a game. :-D

Agree with this. Skacel was a decent player and unfortunately saved some of his best games for us.

But ye gods his sooking up to the deluded ones is all about hating Hibs and really doesnt seem based on anything else. It is a fact that the Yams define themselves by their hatred of Hibs over a love of hearts .... something he has bought into big time.

To be fair he really did seem to be enjoying the football feast served up at the Wonga dome on Sunday and between trying not to breath in asbestos, picking splinters oot his erchie and striking matches to find his way to the bogs he must have been proud of the effort put in by Europes finest crop of youngsters.

EastCalderHibby
02-12-2013, 07:25 PM
****ing gimp. That is all

give him a break at least he turned up as himself and not dressed as a seat like the majority of worshipers :wink:

HibeePaj
02-12-2013, 08:02 PM
He also closed his Hibernian account as a loser.

Sparky and Doyle's goals in the 2-1 win over the Arabs last November made sure of that.

The majority of the West were pointing and laughing at the guy As he was giving it the '5-1s' and pointing to his shirt number as he made his ways off the park, his face tripping him. :na na:

Ivan giving him a wee shiner in the tunnel as a going away present.