PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yam Pumping

thebigman1875
01-12-2013, 08:17 PM
What a Sunday! Not a Cellic lover but happy days, especially enjoyed Skacels wee face in the crowd after Fridays pic in the sun paper with the Scottish cup doing the subtle 5-1 gesture- get it right up the lot of them GGTTH

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Tricla
01-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I read the thread title and thought 'yuk'!

leggeto
01-12-2013, 08:29 PM
What a Sunday! Not a Cellic lover but happy days, especially enjoyed Skacels wee face in the crowd after Fridays pic in the sun paper with the Scottish cup doing the subtle 5-1 gesture- get it right up the lot of them GGTTH

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

I bet he never paid for his ticket

God Petrie
01-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Someone post a picture of that little reptile Skacel's coupon. Unfortunately, I had to stop watching after 2nd because I was with a jambo.

Before I go and watch a certain film starring Brad Pitt here's an enjoyable little link: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135248-second-0-7-that-i-have-endured/

Weststandwanab
02-12-2013, 12:15 PM
I read the thread title and thought 'yuk'! Funny I wondered if there was particular pleasure in that activity - in a David Mellor sort of way !

Weststandwanab
02-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Someone post a picture of that little reptile Skacel's coupon. Unfortunately, I had to stop watching after 2nd because I was with a jambo.

Before I go and watch a certain film starring Brad Pitt here's an enjoyable little link: http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135248-second-0-7-that-i-have-endured/ Like this one ?

Phil MaGlass
02-12-2013, 12:21 PM
I stayed to the end in 1973 god knows how but I did.
I left with 5 mins to go today .
I wanted to get well out of the road before any possible bother.
A terrible day and one that has shown what trouble we are now in.
Looks to me as if the fans are ready to walk away .We need something to give us a boost perhaps a new but experienced manager but we need something

liked this one

jacomo
02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
I stayed to the end in 1973 god knows how but I did.
I left with 5 mins to go today .
I wanted to get well out of the road before any possible bother.
A terrible day and one that has shown what trouble we are now in.
Looks to me as if the fans are ready to walk away .We need something to give us a boost perhaps a new but experienced manager but we need something

liked this one

Is Jim Jefferies not hearing the call of help from his brethren?

He's shown he knows how to manage a club in administration with his sterling work at the Pars. Time to step up the plate again surely - his trusted lieutenant is already in place!

kdhibees1
02-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Like this one ?
Paul Daniels gets aboot these days! Skacel pretending he gives a **** 'that's.... Tragic'!!