PDA

View Full Version : 10,636

allmodcons
01-12-2013, 06:38 PM
So much for the media hype around loyalty and solidarity at the 'big team'.
Only around 7000 yams turned up to witness today's mauling.
Looks like the other 500,000 or so yams have decided to ignore the advice of Administrators and chosen NOT to cancel Christmas.

Sas_The_Hibby
01-12-2013, 06:39 PM
Looks like the other 500,000 or so yams have decided to ignore the advice of Administrators and chosen NOT to cancel Christmas.

400,000 - don't exaggerate!

hibsbollah
01-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Big teams don't need fans. Or money, or players, or points. Peg selling hobos don't understand this.

GlenrothesHibee
01-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Cant really blame fans for staying away at this time of year but given their obsession with our attendances i find it quite amusing. Very poor.

danhibees1875
01-12-2013, 06:47 PM
400,000 - don't exaggerate!

They're breeding? :paranoid:

Hibs Class
01-12-2013, 06:49 PM
"You're going to reap just what you sow". Perfect day.

ScottB
01-12-2013, 07:10 PM
Most of them must have changed into convincing seat costumes long before the end...

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 07:12 PM
Complete melt down on JKB just now. Top comedy, brilliant read this.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135223-Support-is-*****

Hibernia Na Eir
01-12-2013, 07:35 PM
I thought they were selling out all their home games? obviously not! what a crap home support today.

Arabs will take another 5 off them on Saturday.

Happy Christmas hertz :-)

kaimendhibs
01-12-2013, 07:35 PM
That is a shocker of a crowd. Mind you they all spent thier tank on the Wolfsburg fundraiser, oh wait, ..............

Sent from my iphone

Haymaker
01-12-2013, 07:39 PM

Belter! In-fighting amongst the Rat-eaters :thumbsup:

Hibs Class
01-12-2013, 07:47 PM
Belter! In-fighting amongst the Rat-eaters :thumbsup:

It's good, but tbh I preferred the "confident" thread. Whoever started that one must carry his balls around in a wheelbarrow. :faf:

Jonnyboy
01-12-2013, 07:48 PM
"You're going to reap just what you sow". Perfect day.

:thumbsup: :top marks

hibsbollah
01-12-2013, 07:50 PM
I haven't been on there in ages :hilarious great stuff.

Whats with all the gif's? I suppose posting a picture of Jim Carreys coupon saves you learning how to spell, mind you.

Jack Hackett
01-12-2013, 08:40 PM
It's good, but tbh I preferred the "confident" thread. Whoever started that one must carry his balls around in a wheelbarrow. :faf:

I noticed that it died at about 3:20 until somebody posted a romanov face palm after the game :greengrin

yeezus.
01-12-2013, 08:42 PM

:agree: pathetic attendance by the so called "big team". What a joke of a club. 0-7!

FitbaFolkKen
01-12-2013, 08:45 PM

Who goes behind their couch????

Going to enjoy this! :thumbsup:

Haymaker
01-12-2013, 08:45 PM

:not worth Thanks for the tip, a thoroughly enjoyable read!

Pretty Boy
01-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Dundee United and Celtic up next as well.

Could be a soul destroying few weeks ahead, hope with Christmas factored into the equation those big crowds and pledges don't start to drop away.

yeezus.
01-12-2013, 08:55 PM

Thanks for the link, this is hilarious!

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Thanks for the link, this is hilarious!

It's a topper eh.

Flanny boy
01-12-2013, 09:15 PM
Maybe we were just seeing things today regarding their crowd
i mean every home game is a sell out that's what big teams do right?
when in trouble they show strength in numbers they are all in this together
you can always count on the jambo s fans being loyal to the end right?right?
big team?dont make me laugh I,ve done enough o that since 3pm today.
better get used to it vermin cos there's plenty more pain to come.girfuy :flag:

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-12-2013, 09:21 PM

Hopefully that thread is merely a sign of things to come. Looks like the punters who have only been used to watching the financial basket case Hearts have become are beginning to pull their heads out the sand and don't like what they are seeing, long may it continue!

God Petrie
01-12-2013, 09:25 PM
This is my favourite post:

I've got 5 nil Celtic on my predictor - it's looking good.

tamig
01-12-2013, 09:27 PM
I haven't been on there in ages :hilarious great stuff.

Whats with all the gif's? I suppose posting a picture of Jim Carreys coupon saves you learning how to spell, mind you.

Aye, they're most certainly not the most literate bunch :agree:

God Petrie
01-12-2013, 09:30 PM
Don't worry lads - the brave warriors across the city were only spanked because Celtic spend more on players.

Time to add irony to the merricks dictionary.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-12-2013, 09:36 PM

Excellent:top marks

In tears of laughter reading some of that haha. ****ing brilliant! FTH.

PatHead
01-12-2013, 10:02 PM
Daughter's boyfriend was over today. He didn't go today as he believes that Hearts are saved and he doesn't need to give them any more money as it will just go to the admins. Hope they all believe that as they won't last long.

joe breezy
01-12-2013, 10:04 PM
This is my favourite post:

I've got 5 nil Celtic on my predictor - it's looking good.

this is also amusing

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135249-did-you-ever-think-8-0-was-better-than-7-0/

Diclonius
01-12-2013, 10:47 PM
Why did no one turn up? I'm being genuinely serious - their crowds are usually nowhere near that low for Hibs/OF games.

PatHead
01-12-2013, 10:48 PM
Why did no one turn up? I'm being genuinely serious - their crowds are usually nowhere near that low for Hibs/OF games.

No season tickets valid.

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 10:49 PM
this is also amusing

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/135249-did-you-ever-think-8-0-was-better-than-7-0/

Did you start that thread?

Thecat23
01-12-2013, 10:50 PM

I'm the same, how was there so many stay away fans when it's been 13k mostly this season. Surely not that many physic's in Georgie??

poolman
01-12-2013, 10:53 PM
FFS

I am sick of hearing " young side " " just boys "

F*** Off

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
FFS

F*** Off

You'll hear that a lot more in the coming weeks as the defeats pile up.

Hermit Crab
01-12-2013, 11:07 PM
FFS

F*** Off

What will the excuse be next week against young lads. They play Dundee utd.

Gus Fring
01-12-2013, 11:13 PM
I'm the same, how was there so many stay away fans when it's been 13k mostly this season. Surely not that many physic's in Georgie??

Attendances have been falling for a while but BDO have continued the old Hearts tradition of starting with the Season Tickets whether they attend or not and then adding walk ups etc. Walk ups have been in the hundreds for some matches I'm told.

The old method in the Romanov days would be to give a couple thousand tickets away to various schools etc to inflate the attendance. They would also all be counted regardless of whether they turned up or not.

They can't do that with cup matches because the gate is split so they need to be as accurate as possible. All-ticket matches such as this and the Wolfsburg game paint a much more honest picture of attendances at Hearts.

Pinkie
01-12-2013, 11:16 PM

I think they tend not to turn up when they know they will get pumped. They have done a few 'boycotts' of Easter Road in the past, but never when they are on form (6-2 was the obvious one but there were a lot around that time).

I think we'll see their crowds dwindle quite a bit as the reality of how ***** they are starts to grind them down.

gorgie greens
01-12-2013, 11:51 PM
I think they tend not to turn up when they know they will get pumped. They have done a few 'boycotts' of Easter Road in the past, but never when they are on form (6-2 was the obvious one but there were a lot around that time).

I think we'll see their crowds dwindle quite a bit as the reality of how ***** they are starts to grind them down.

said it for long enough,come xmas time,cold weather,skint,kids wanting new xboxone,thinking they have been saved,and smelling the coffee as to bad they really are,D/D will be dropping like a stone the next couple of months,can see a Portsmouth or worse for them

monktonharp
02-12-2013, 12:04 AM
4 regulars, at my local pub (and I mean attendees at the Wongadome) came oot with keek like.... playing golf, just dinnae fancy our chances, it's oan tv, and I wouldnae give money to Celtic. all pretty good reasons for not going, in my opinion.

monktonharp
02-12-2013, 12:10 AM
said it for long enough,come xmas time,cold weather,skint,kids wanting new xboxone,thinking they have been saved,and smelling the coffee as to bad they really are,D/D will be dropping like a stone the next couple of months,can see a Portsmouth or worse for them

Portsmouth still have a loyal support, after winning a cup recently.:rolleyes: a big club's fans from the capital of Scotland, will rally round:cb

Pretty Boy
02-12-2013, 12:15 AM
It's a typical Hearts boycott.

They'll turn up in numbers until they expect a doing then they find any excuse not to go.

Hermit Crab
02-12-2013, 12:27 AM
4 regulars, at my local pub (and I mean attendees at the Wongadome) came oot with keek like.... playing golf, just dinnae fancy our chances, it's oan tv, and I wouldnae give money to Celtic. all pretty good reasons for not going, in my opinion.

We hear the same reason on here when we play them or celtic.

Boyle89
02-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Brilliant. How long have they slated us for, so called, poor attendances. Yet in a season in which they need all the support they can get they aren't there... Roll on winter games at Starks park and cappielow!!

monktonharp
02-12-2013, 12:44 AM

alright, is this when 3800 fill our away end and we make up the numbers to 10 and a half thousand?

monktonharp
02-12-2013, 12:50 AM

it was a Scottish cup game btw. Hibernian fans tend to do quite well for those type of games.especially when it is at a standard football match time,against a kinda big team. not against the likes of Albion Rovers etc aye, I suppose Hibs fans can be a bit fickle though:rolleyes:

Shrekko
02-12-2013, 12:52 AM
FFS

F*** Off

It's getting really tiresome. 'Our under 20's' is another one.

Its the HMFC 1st team but you'd think it was some kind of unjust situation, when we all know why it is what it is. Never once did I hear someone put an asterix next to the Romanov teams despite them being so beyond the clubs means.

Greencore
02-12-2013, 01:25 AM
I feel like a kid at Christmas with a big bag of popcorn watching them insult each other, use homophobic insults and just be plain twats. May it long continue...

The Gorf
02-12-2013, 08:48 AM
Loved the post that said" if more people had attended we would be winning this". Hilarious.

Bostonhibby
02-12-2013, 09:23 AM
Big team, big gaps on the terracing when its hard to give away tickets to manufacture the numbers up.
Big day all round really what with the big score as well :-)

02-12-2013, 09:33 AM
The big team? with 400,000 fans? :confused: surely no!

02-12-2013, 09:34 AM
and they have the cheek to slag our support!

Jack Hackett
02-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Big team, big gaps on the terracing when its hard to give away tickets to manufacture the numbers up.
Big day all round really what with the big score as well :-)

Stop BIGging them up. They're a wee bunch of scrotes :greengrin

Bostonhibby
02-12-2013, 09:39 AM
Stop BIGging them up. They're a wee bunch of scrotes :greengrin

Ok, big scrotes it is!

Biggie
02-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Clicked on the link to kickback above and this is brilliant reading......actually wanted them wiped out, but this is much more fun...

weecounty hibby
02-12-2013, 10:04 AM
Against my better judgement I clicked onto brokeback. While it was slightly amusing I now feel absolutely filthy and am away to have a shower. They really are a repulsive bunch of inbred cretins across there!

Jack Hackett
02-12-2013, 10:17 AM
Can't be 100% sure, but it looks as if this is their new record low crowd v Celtic, beating their previous record by some 4k.

Stats from the London Hearts site

Pray4Marc
02-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Big Teams don't need to attend.

Leith Mo
02-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Latest excuse I heard today is their fans were paying £20 to watch it on TV rather than give half the money to Celtic. Aye Right!!! Still, not only do Celtic steal our greatest players they now have to steal our greatest scoreline as well....

silverhibee
02-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Latest excuse I heard today is their fans were paying £20 to watch it on TV rather than give half the money to Celtic. Aye Right!!! Still, not only do Celtic steal our greatest players they now have to steal our greatest scoreline as well....

:tsk tsk: Proper spelling is celtc. :greengrin

They never stole it only equalled it. :agree:

KeithTheHibby
02-12-2013, 01:26 PM

What about the half they could have given to their own club? The one that really needs it?

Utter twats.

Jack Hackett
02-12-2013, 07:00 PM
Can't be 100% sure, but it looks as if this is their new record low crowd v Celtic, beating their previous record by some 4k.

Stats from the London Hearts site

My apologies. Trying to navigate the site on a phone is a nightmare. Now that I have a proper machine in front of me, I find that there are several occasions when this game has attracted less than 10k. It is however, the lowest attendance since 1976, when a reported 8,537 attended on 3rd may

I don't doubt that their '70s attendances will become the norm in the near future :cb

NAE NOOKIE
02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
Lovin' it ...... tearing each other to bits over on Sickbag.

Its a fact that the hearts fans have dug deep to keep their club afloat. I for one would like to thank them for ensuring that I was able to have such a laugh on Sunday, with the delightful prospect of more to come in the next few months.

Over the last year the "1 - 5 made it all worth it" brigade over at the Wongadome have been in the majority. Looking at the thread on Sickbag linked on here it would appear that the price to be paid aint going to be worth it after all.

19/05/2012 ............ The day a club died :thumbsup:

ionahibby
02-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Comment from one if my Jambo mates today
"There was more than 10k at game there was roughly about 14k but foh kept it quiet so they didn't have to split full gate money with Celtic and could keep some of the money to help out cause" I just laughed! Still grabbing at various straws when they can!

nribs
02-12-2013, 09:01 PM
"There was more than 10k at game there was roughly about 14k but foh kept it quiet so they didn't have to split full gate money with Celtic and could keep some of the money to help out cause" I just laughed! Still grabbing at various straws when they can!
So is he saying that Hearts are cheating and with holding money that they would be due to pay others? ???? Shirley not!

Tynie01011973
02-12-2013, 09:16 PM

Not really !!!

We have always been the first.....as far as it comes to that Glasgow mob

:wink:

lapsedhibee
02-12-2013, 11:12 PM
My apologies. Trying to navigate the site on a phone is a nightmare. Now that I have a proper machine in front of me, I find that there are several occasions when this game has attracted less than 10k. It is however, the lowest attendance since 1976, when a reported 8,537 attended on 3rd may

I don't doubt that their '70s attendances will become the norm in the near future :cb

3rd May, hmmm. :hmmm: Summin else happened on the 3rd May one year, I think, but can't remember what. I wonder if anyone has a picture that might help jog my memory? :dunno:

kaimendhibs
03-12-2013, 12:06 AM

Stop it, my sides

Sent from my iphone

JeMeSouviens
03-12-2013, 09:14 AM

Anyone have the stats for all games in Edinburgh featuring the dead Huns and Celtc? I can't remember us having a crowd that low for a Weegie visit. Googling suggests a league game vs the Old Huns just after the 79 cup final marathon might be the last one.

givescotlandfreedom
03-12-2013, 02:27 PM
3rd May, hmmm. :hmmm: Summin else happened on the 3rd May one year, I think, but can't remember what. I wonder if anyone has a picture that might help jog my memory? :dunno:

That's when Hearts won the league isn't it? 1986?

03-12-2013, 03:52 PM
wasn't that long ago they were all bumming each other up spouting ridiculously laughable nonsense about being the best fans in the world and how they have all rallied together to get behind their team and to save the club etc etc.

I thought celtic were supposed to be their "big rivals now" seen as they "killed us as a club" and are "too big for us now". :confused:

Their club is struggling, scrounging for every penny possible to simply stay afloat and keep going so why are the fans not turning up? Just makes me laugh because they have always been so obsessed with our attendances.

03-12-2013, 03:54 PM

:aok:

Kato
03-12-2013, 04:46 PM

Their perinnial excuse is and was and has been since I was at school, "We don't count the stand". :faf:

Kato
03-12-2013, 04:48 PM
the lowest attendance since 1976, when a reported 8,537 attended on 3rd may

They didn't count the people in the stand back then. :wink:

truehibernian
03-12-2013, 04:57 PM

He's maybe right, after all, Rudi's nose may have taken up 2000 seats alone - smiling in defeat as well, Hearts' own Matt Doherty :greengrin Hope he does sign for Hearts so we can throw him incredibly huge hankies to dry his eyes and blow his nose when he tastes defeat :wink:

FFS they rolled out Jimmy Sandison and his paintbrush at half time - that alone should have increased the gate eh :aok: :faf:

Highlight of the day was listening to Wilson on the tannoy at the end of the game thanking fans from both sides for making it a spectacle - bet that hurt Scott :thumbsup:faneeeeeeeeeee :agree:

Hibercelona
03-12-2013, 05:28 PM
They're using the behaviour of Celtc fans as their ̶e̶x̶c̶u̶s̶e̶ "reason" for not going.

They really know how to raise the bar of hypocrisy.

Pete
03-12-2013, 05:46 PM

This is actually true. If you were looking closely enough you could see thousands of people ducking behind the seat in front whenever a camera panned on a particular stand. It was quite clever.

We have low crowds sometimes but also the sense to not try and pretend that we're something that we aren't. :aok:

Hibercelona
03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
This is actually true. If you were looking closely enough you could see thousands of people ducking behind the seat in front whenever a camera panned on a particular stand. It was quite clever.

We have low crowds sometimes but also the sense to not try and pretend that we're something that we aren't. :aok:

So basically what he's saying is, they're still cheating the taxman, even now?

Aldo
03-12-2013, 06:01 PM
So basically what he's saying is, they're still cheating the taxman, even now?

They cannae help themselves can they!