PDA

View Full Version : Yams The Yamifications of This Humping

Dashing Bob S
01-12-2013, 05:22 PM
I'm hoping that this battering is symbolic, and heralds the start of the pay-off for the nonsense they've spouted for at least seven years, some would say more, of living beyond their means and swindling the public. I think Locke has done a reasonable job in organising and motivating a Scottish Under 21 team of limited talent. You can only get so far though, and I'm hoping they are on the end of man more bad defeats, starting at Tannadice on Saturday, and, obviously, building up to us on 2nd Jan.

I hope this, obviously, because they are our rivals, but also because they've cheated and swindled their ways to (fairly minor, given the expense, most of which others have paid for) glories.

So let this be the start of some real pain for this shabby, vile institution.

Stax
01-12-2013, 05:56 PM
I'm hoping that this battering is symbolic, and heralds the start of the pay-off for the nonsense they've spouted for at least seven years, some would say more, of living beyond their means and swindling the public. I think Locke has done a reasonable job in organising and motivating a Scottish Under 21 team of limited talent. You can only get so far though, and I'm hoping they are on the end of man more bad defeats, starting at Tannadice on Saturday, and, obviously, building up to us on 2nd Jan.

I hope this, obviously, because they are our rivals, but also because they've cheated and swindled their ways to (fairly minor, given the expense, most of which others have paid for) glories.

Very fair post, definitely more than seven yrs cheating though, lived beyond their means historically IMO. Think this result will have ramifications far beyond moral etc. Another revenue stream has been snuffed out this afternoon, coupled with dwindling attendences....pleasing

basehibby
01-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Agreed - let the humping season begin for that shower of freeloading charity stealers!

Ronniekirk
01-12-2013, 05:58 PM

If it was an Earthquake it would of registered at .7 on the Richter Scale But the Tsunami that follows will ensure they are washed away and Marooned on some desert Island Hopefully called the third Division . the crowd today was a wake up call for the Administrators who think that ordinary fans should keep getting fleeced to keep a cheating club afloat but it's nearing Christmas and with administration rolling into March next year and possibly longer it will all start to implode now If they are serious about trying to sell season tickets for next season they must be deluded and there name mare weans piggy banks to raid

Sergey
01-12-2013, 06:00 PM

I missed today's match but have just had a look at the two line-ups.

Here's the Yams bench for today's mauling:

16 McKay (who's he?)
18 Carrick (who's he?)
19 King (who's he?)
20 Tapping (who's he?)
21 Hamilton (who's he?)
26 King (who's he?)
29 Oliver (who's he?)

Even 1st Division sides will be looking at that lot and rubbing their hands with glee.

At £2.5m, FoH have been conned.

Treadstone
01-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Could see the World Pay website crashing. Less than 6 hours to cancel the direct debits, lurkers.

I'm_cabbaged
01-12-2013, 06:03 PM

Committing the seven deadly sins in this time seem to be apt. Redemption time?

rcarter1
01-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Hopefully it is the crack in belief and confidence that should see them relegated. They have a rampant United at Tannadice, then ICT at home which could turn the screw on them. Killie going into Admin would be their get out of jail free card. Regardless, its the kind of beating Ive been waiting to see. PLEASING!

weonlywon6-2
01-12-2013, 06:05 PM

Completely.They could get humped again by utd next week

Jack Hackett
01-12-2013, 06:06 PM

16 McKay (who's he?)
18 Carrick (who's he?)
19 King (who's he?)
20 Tapping (who's he?)
21 Hamilton (who's he?)
26 King (who's he?)
29 Oliver (who's he?)

Even 1st Division sides will be looking at that lot and rubbing their hands with glee.

I'll have you know that that bench is occupied by some of the best crop of youngsters in the UK....or so I'm led to believe :greengrin

IT WAS ONLY 7! :lolyam:

NAE NOOKIE
01-12-2013, 06:07 PM
Utterly agree.

Heard their manager after the match trotting out the old "nobodys helped us" peesh after the game, no doubt in reference to the signing embargo. and the 15 points deduction.

Funny ... I cant remember him voicing any concerns from the open topped bus as the Yams paraded the spoils of their financial cheating along Princes Street. The reason for the Yams utter gubbing today and headlong rush towards relegation wasnt in front of him on the pitch ... It was sitting behind him in the stand in the shape of Hearts legend Rudi Skacel.

Interesting that the Yams didnt even appear to have sold all their tickets today, huge empty spaces in the Gorgie stand as well as gaps in the main stand. Dont tell me their 400,000 fans have started to call it a day. Probably at home watching their cup final DVDs.

The bottom line here isnt that the Yams overspent big time in the hunt for success, lots of clubs have done that. Its the fact that they continued to do it well after they ( and lets face it, a number of their supporters ) knew the **** had hit the fan. Sew the wind, reap the whirlwind was never more appropriate.

Nice
:cb

Hibernia&Alba
01-12-2013, 06:09 PM
I suppose we'll have to wait and see whether today's results represents the beginning of a general collapse. They're basically a team of kids, and 7-0 could shatter their confidence. I bet they aren't feeling so smug about our Malmo result now.

Treadstone
01-12-2013, 06:11 PM

16 McKay (who's he?)
18 Carrick (who's he?)
19 King (who's he?)
20 Tapping (who's he?)
21 Hamilton (who's he?)
26 King (who's he?)
29 Oliver (who's he?)

McKay - John as in "This is the STV news at six and I'm John McKay"
Carrick - Paul, Mike and the Mechanics.
King - Evelyn 'champagne' King.
Tapping - South Korean its actually Tap Ping.
Hamilton - Linda. Mother of John Conner.
King - One more and you've got a George Clooney film.
Oliver - Please Sir can I have some more (goals) ?

Mellow Hibee
01-12-2013, 06:51 PM
Hopefully it is the crack in belief and confidence that should see them relegated. They have a rampant United at Tannadice, then ICT at home which could turn the screw on them. Killie going into Admin would be their get out of jail free card. Regardless, its the kind of beating Ive been waiting to see. PLEASING!

Killie could go into admin and they'd still be in a relegation fight!

How many points would killie lose? Is it still based on their total last year?

Hibs Class
01-12-2013, 06:58 PM

Perhaps Killie could avoid paying their players, tax authorities, police, local authority, newsagent, coach company etc. etc. and thus string out the possibility of administration to just after the final whistle of this season. That would seem entirely fair.

Gus Fring
01-12-2013, 07:05 PM

I believe so. Which would be -15 points. Given Hearts have thus far only beaten us and Aberdeen this season that probably still isn't enough.

Onceinawhile
01-12-2013, 07:11 PM
Dundee utd away
ict (2nd) at home
celtic away.

that's a run of fixtures you wouldn't want after a 7-0 humping. Hopefully after hose tree games their goal difference and morale is irrevocably ruined.

lapsedhibee
02-12-2013, 09:02 AM
Perhaps Killie could avoid paying their players, tax authorities, police, local authority, newsagent, coach company etc. etc. and thus string out the possibility of administration to just after the final whistle of this season. That would seem entirely fair.

Wouldn't necessarily need to be that late though. Just delay it until it's arithmetically impossible for Hearts to catch them even allowing for the 15 points deduction. That would seem entirely just and appropriate, not to mention hilarious.

02-12-2013, 09:21 AM
All my jambos mates are giving it is oh but but you got beat 7-0 to Malmo!!!

Oh and of course the old 5-1 comfort blanket is out again haahaha!

Geo_1875
02-12-2013, 09:43 AM

Yes, we got beat 7-0 by Malmo. BUT, we have got a new manager and strengthened our team since then. Good luck with that ya bunch of plums.

jacomo
02-12-2013, 10:13 AM

A terrible result for us. Fortunately our club's survival was not riding on progressing in the Europa League.

HKhibby
02-12-2013, 05:54 PM

Dint realise Kilmarnock were nearing administration? this is probably due to living many miles away overseas!, but i hope they dont!....as i fear it would be a get out of jail card for Hearts, and i would love to see them go down!

HKhibby
02-12-2013, 05:59 PM
A terrible result for us. Fortunately our club's survival was not riding on progressing in the Europa League.

It was a terrible result for us!...everone is right!, but we were pretty crap im sure most Hibs supporters will admit, did we deserve it?...probably not, but it was Malmo in the Europa cup, not Celtic in the Scottish cup! at home too!, dont know much about Malmo but i bet they would give Celtic a good game on their day!

Dashing Bob S
02-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Dint realise Kilmarnock were nearing administration? this is probably due to living many miles away overseas!, but i hope they dont!....as i fear it would be a get out of jail card for Hearts, and i would love to see them go down!

It's a Yam escape fantasy and a Hibby pessimists blinding, irrational fear. No get out of jail free card for the Yams on this one.

blindsummit
02-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Very fair post, definitely more than seven yrs cheating though, lived beyond their means historically IMO. Think this result will have ramifications far beyond moral etc. Another revenue stream has been snuffed out this afternoon, coupled with dwindling attendences....pleasing

Nope, I'll stick with SEVEN years. Seems like the right number to me :greengrin

ancient hibee
02-12-2013, 07:53 PM

Looks like a deal being worked out to refinance Killie.

hibbymick
02-12-2013, 08:22 PM
It was a terrible result for us!...everone is right!, but we were pretty crap im sure most Hibs supporters will admit, did we deserve it?...probably not, but it was Malmo in the Europa cup, not Celtic in the Scottish cup! at home too!, dont know much about Malmo but i bet they would give Celtic a good game on their day!

We played Malmo before our league had started,,,,im sure Malmo were well into their league campaign(?),,,,Hearts season is in full pelt so theres no excuse really.........apart from being absolutely Gladys Knight.

7 Hills
02-12-2013, 08:27 PM
We played Malmo before our league had started,,,,im sure Malmo were well into their league campaign(?),,,,Hearts season is in full pelt so theres no excuse really.........apart from being absolutely Gladys Knight.

Aye, IIRC Malmo had played around 13 league matches and 3 domestic cup games.

cabbageandribs1875
02-12-2013, 08:36 PM

which they recently just won

Hibernianinc
02-12-2013, 10:36 PM

:agree:
I would say more Bob.

They only got Romanov in because they were a busted flush after so many years of overspending that swiney was up for sale being 'not fit for purpose'.

herts have overspend since the mid-80s. We too overspent, during McLeish. Around the time we regularly beat them in derbys.

Now they can't buy their way out, I'm looking forward to whats coming down the tracks :greengrin

Northernhibee
02-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Plus Malmo weren't our second biggest rivals - they were a better team from a better league with half a season under their belt.

There's literally not a single excuse that lot have for their result yesterday, they're **** and they know they are!

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Most Jambos under the age of roughly 35 don't have any idea what a living within their means Hearts team looks like (although they got a wee preview yesterday). It'll be interesting to see how they face a bit of adversity without any dough to chuck at it.

Ronniekirk
02-12-2013, 11:13 PM

16 McKay (who's he?)
18 Carrick (who's he?)
19 King (who's he?)
20 Tapping (who's he?)
21 Hamilton (who's he?)
26 King (who's he?)
29 Oliver (who's he?)

Where have you been over the past few months They are all experienced Scotland under 21 Internationals

edinburghhibee
03-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Plus Malmo weren't our second biggest rivals - they were a better team from a better league with half a season under their belt.

There's literally not a single excuse that lot have for their result yesterday, they're **** and they know they are!

Better team yes, better league certainly not mate. Lets not kid ourselves here malmo were average and I don't believe the score would be anywhere near 0-7 should we play them now however they would still beat us. The **** got pumped good and proper on Sunday and it was a joy to watch but we haven't even scored into them this season. Ill Refrain from laughing too loudly at them until we prove that we have the balls to go out and beat them ourselves.

GreenLake
03-12-2013, 12:31 AM
The number of pledges will recede like Hamill's hairline and the team which can be paid for with their own money will emerge like a maroon turd from the sphincter of Gorgie.

Deansy
03-12-2013, 12:55 AM

It's been since Mercer took them over - 30+ years they've been at it with successive owners copying his 'Magic Accounting'. Over that period, they've burned through over £100m (mostly other peoples money) for the grand return of 3 cups - and are now bleating because their time's up and they can't face the thought of going back to reality. For the ones under 35-40, the shock will be too much - it's already started re their 'support' yesterday !!

GreenLake
03-12-2013, 03:58 AM
It's been since Mercer took them over - 30+ years they've been at it with successive owners copying his 'Magic Accounting'. Over that period, they've burned through over £100m (mostly other peoples money) for the grand return of 3 cups - and are now bleating because their time's up and they can't face the thought of going back to reality. For the ones under 35-40, the shock will be too much - it's already started re their 'support' yesterday !!

£100m for 3 cups. I wonder how much money Aberdeen spent during the North Sea oil rush years when Ferguson won 3 League titles, 3 Scottish Cups, 1 League Cup, The European Cup Winners Cup and the Super Cup. I bet it was a fraction of £100m and they also built a decent stadium. Other teams would consider 3 Cups from £100m to be poor return and would have hoped to watch their team play in a football stadium rather than the PBS. Squandering poppy bandits.

greenpaper55
03-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Gary thinks the wrong people are being punished including the supporters, oh no their not http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/locke-anxious-about-hearts-kids-after-pasting-1-3217790
They will never learn, if the wrong people are being punished then they should be stripped of the cups and league placings to compensate the people who were really punished.

Phil D. Rolls
03-12-2013, 01:40 PM
Gary thinks the wrong people are being punished including the supporters, oh no their not http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/locke-anxious-about-hearts-kids-after-pasting-1-3217790
They will never learn, if the wrong people are being punished then they should be stripped of the cups and league placings to compensate the people who were really punished.

I think the only people I can feel sorry for, is the Hearts players. Being asked to complete a season in the Premiership, at their age could lead to burn out.

It would be much better for their development to be learning their trade in lower divisions. By the looks of things that will be remedied soon.

The_Horde
03-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Apprently hearts were "in a different league" to hibs and they no longer considered us as their closest rivals. So as they confirmed themselves, they got humped 7-0 in a derby.. again.

Dashing Bob S
03-12-2013, 01:47 PM
;3826767']Apprently hearts were "in a different league" to hibs and they no longer considered us as their closest rivals. So as they confirmed themselves, they got humped 7-0 in a derby.. again.

They will literally be in a different league to us next season. I wonder who they will consider their 'closest rivals' then?

The Huns, augmented by new signings, would be perfectly capable of giving a weakened version of this Hearts team a decent drubbing.