PDA

View Full Version : expectations for this month

KuqiKuqiCoo
30-11-2013, 07:09 PM
I know we don't want to get to carried away but I was just wondering what everyone is expecting, realistically for this month? Here are the fixtures:
Patrick H
Celtic A
St j H
County A
Killie H
Looking at that, there are two difficult away games and a few difficult home fixtures but personally think we could get 8 points from those games, putting is in decent stead for the New years derby! Whats everyone else's thoughts?

Gettin' Auld
30-11-2013, 07:12 PM
I know we don't want to get to carried away but I was just wondering what everyone is expecting, realistically for this month? Here are the fixtures:
Patrick H
Celtic A
St j H
County A
Killie H
Looking at that, there are two difficult away games and a few difficult home fixtures but personally think we could get 8 points from those games, putting is in decent stead for the New years derby! Whats everyone else's thoughts?

My expectations for this month are zero.........It ends at midnight. :greengrin

KuqiKuqiCoo
30-11-2013, 07:14 PM
My expectations for this month are zero.........It ends at midnight. :greengrin

Sorry mate schoolboy error from me! Meaning December!

Onceinawhile
30-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Patrick H
Celtic A
St j H
County A
Killie H

Hopefully 9/10 points. 3 x home wins and a point at county. Would be happy with 7 or more though.

Gettin' Auld
30-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Sorry mate schoolboy error from me! Meaning December!

No worries, i just couldn't resist. :thumbsup:

Purehibee_MYB
30-11-2013, 07:29 PM
You'd like to think we could get 10 points out of those games.. Wins at home are a must.

erin go bragh
30-11-2013, 07:31 PM
9 pts minimum, can see us getting 12 !
Might be worth adding, im drinking for the first time in a month .lol

Ggtth

AFKA5814_Hibs
30-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Our home form has been shocking in recent seasons, but these are games we should be winning and Butcher will be telling the players that .

I'd be looking for 10 pts from these games.

thebakerboy
30-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Would think the home games are winnable and we beat County today so a draw at darkheid and that makes an unlucky number to me so maybe a draw in one of the other matches makes 11 points (maybe draw against Killie:devil:)

Hibbyradge
30-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Butcher out, Nostradamus in.

Jonnyboy
30-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Butcher out, Nostradamus in.

So predictable

:greengrin

Jones28
30-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Unbeaten! Mon the Hibs!

One beer only :greengrin:

gorgie greens
01-12-2013, 12:35 AM
remember when i was 15 looking at the up and comming seasons fixtures and by my way of thinking we would have won the league by a mile,we went down that year, the one thing i never do is gamble on Hibs as my heart rules my head every time and i have lost a fortune on them,who would have though the yams would have turned us over,im hoping Easter Road becomes a hard place for teams to come to and would hope we would win our 3 home games, apoint at Inverness where TB knows them so well and after Lennon saying what his players were going to do to us after the previous game at ER ,i think TB will have the players worked up more than PF ever did,so i would take a point in that game as well,so thats 11 points out of 15 for me,
I would be happy if we ended up in the top four this year and a good sound beating for the cheats would be nice as well.

cabbageandribs1875
01-12-2013, 12:40 AM
Patrick H
Celtic A
St j H
County A
Killie H

3 points
1 point
3 points
1 point
3 points

= 11 points NP's

can we do january now :)

The Sea-gull
01-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Anything less than 7 would be disappointing 10 or more would be really good going. I reckon we will beat killie and Patrick. Draw with Saints and county. Lose to Celtic. So that's 9 points. Would not be bad at all.

Hibbyradge
01-12-2013, 10:43 AM
So predictable

:greengrin

:thumbsup:

hfc rd
01-12-2013, 11:08 AM
WLWDW

10 points.

Pretty Boy
01-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Take it as it comes.

Not getting carried away. We'll have good days and bad, it's all about tangible progress over the course of the next few months.