PDA

View Full Version : Half Season Tickets ???

Earl of Currie
29-11-2013, 07:10 PM
I have not seen it on the club web-site , but does anyone know if there any half season tickets on sale ?

If not , roughly when do these normally go on sale.

I am getting the feel good factor about Terry and Mo and fancy getting a half ST for Christmas.

Pretty Boy
29-11-2013, 07:16 PM
I think it may be after this weekend.

If we win tomorrow i'd expect a push starting next week possibly with a discounted cup top up to try and capitalise on a bit positivity.

Or i could be talking rubbish.

Kojock
29-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Half season ticket always confuse me. How do you decide if you want to watch the 1st half or the 2nd half of the game.

Ronniekirk
29-11-2013, 07:24 PM
I have not seen it on the club web-site , but does anyone know if there any half season tickets on sale ?

If not , roughly when do these normally go on sale.

I am getting the feel good factor about Terry and Mo and fancy getting a half ST for Christmas.
Yes the feel good factor is spreading .Havant had one since Tony Mowbray was Manager but think I could be Tempted as it will include new year Derby and this surely has to be the one we do the Business in .

Jonnyboy
29-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Half season ticket always confuse me. How do you decide if you want to watch the 1st half or the 2nd half of the game.

That's an easy one. You watch the first half so you can leave before the end :wink: