PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Disabled Season Tickets

Gus Fring
29-11-2013, 05:33 PM
I'm considering getting my boy a half season ticket for his Christmas when they come out. I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions? (Missed the ticket office or I would have phoned)

How much is likely to cost? There's no disabled pricing on the site at all. (I know half seasons haven't been announced yet but just a rough figure will do)

How does the carer ticket work? Is that included in the price?

If he isn't able to go (evening matches are likely a no go) what do I do with my ticket? Do I pay to upgrade it or do I just need to buy a walk up ticket?

NOLA
29-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Do you hate your son that much your gonna make him a season ticket holder ;(

Sir David Gray
29-11-2013, 06:01 PM
I'm considering getting my boy a half season ticket for his Christmas when they come out. I was wondering if anyone could answer some questions? (Missed the ticket office or I would have phoned)

How much is likely to cost? There's no disabled pricing on the site at all. (I know half seasons haven't been announced yet but just a rough figure will do)

How does the carer ticket work? Is that included in the price?

If he isn't able to go (evening matches are likely a no go) what do I do with my ticket? Do I pay to upgrade it or do I just need to buy a walk up ticket?

The cost of a full season ticket for a disabled supporter is £240 this season and the carer is free.

If there's any game that the disabled person can't make but the carer still wants to go, technically the carer should be buying a full price ticket for that one game but the stewards never check and if you present your season ticket at the gate, they'll let you in without any questions being asked.

No idea what price the half season tickets are going to be but would imagine it would be around £120.

Gus Fring
29-11-2013, 06:07 PM
The cost of a full season ticket for a disabled supporter is £240 this season and the carer is free.

If there's any game that the disabled person can't make but the carer still wants to go, technically the carer should be buying a full price ticket for that one game but the stewards never check and if you present your season ticket at the gate, they'll let you in without any questions being asked.

No idea what price the half season tickets are going to be but would imagine it would be around £120.

Thanks. That's a big help. I think I'd probably upgrade my ticket. I'd be paranoid someone would fine out and I'd be frogmarched out.

macd123
30-11-2013, 03:04 AM
If in the wheelchair section it might be noticeable if just you on your own but the stewards aren't jobsworths in my experience. You could probably upgrade your ticket over the phone. I have to say the facilities in the east are pretty good so go for it.