PDA

View Full Version : Leigh Griffiths tribute to member of his family (not Brian Griffin)

jacomo
27-11-2013, 09:21 PM
Just in case you missed this story...

http://www.kckrs.com/wolves-leigh-griffiths-celebrated-goal-with-tribute-to-brian-griffin-from-family-guy/

I'll assume LG was giving tribute to a relative, so condolences to him and his family. But he does have a knack for generating publicity, even when unintentioned.

Jones28
27-11-2013, 09:25 PM
What tit would publish a story like that before checking their facts?! I know it's been amended but still, unnecessary IMO

The_Sauz
27-11-2013, 09:37 PM
If he was still a Hibs player, then it would have been all over the media up here, plus he would have been booked with an added 6 game ban from the SFA or what ever they call themselves :agree:

jacomo
27-11-2013, 11:00 PM
What tit would publish a story like that before checking their facts?! I know it's been amended but still, unnecessary IMO

Not just them either.

jacomo
27-11-2013, 11:02 PM
If he was still a Hibs player, then it would have been all over the media up here, plus he would have been booked with an added 6 game ban from the SFA or what ever they call themselves :agree:

Out of sight out of mind as far as Scottish media goes? Maybe they'll just get round to it tomorrow.

danhibees1875
27-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Not just them either.

Had seen it elsewhere and to be fair it is the conclusion I would draw. Especially given the only thing I'd seen was the above picture with LG looking as happy as could be! :agree:

frazeHFC
27-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Tbh I assumed it was a joke as in Brian Griffin at first, only this thread has made me realise the real reason.

Alex Trager
28-11-2013, 06:38 AM
I don't understand why he'd have the smile he had on his face if it was for a family member

East Coast Hibe
28-11-2013, 06:44 AM
I don't understand why he'd have the smile he had on his face if it was for a family member
He just scored a goal?
I knew the Brian in question and he would be having a right laugh about all this

Alex Trager
28-11-2013, 01:06 PM
He just scored a goal?
I knew the Brian in question and he would be having a right laugh about all this

Fair enough dude