PDA

View Full Version : The Heff!!

TheBruce
25-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Is there any news on how long Heff will be out injured ???

Billychaotic182
27-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Been reported out for 6 weeks :/

HibbyAndy
27-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Back for the 2nd January would be nice.

--------
27-11-2013, 01:39 PM
3-6 weeks I heard. Hope it's sooner rather than later.

Hermit Crab
27-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Been reported out for 6 weeks :/

What happened to him?

Stevie Reid
27-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Back for the 2nd January would be nice.

:agree:

He has a good scoring record against Hearts and I think they'd fear him. Be really disappointed if he's not fit for that one.

yerauldda
27-11-2013, 04:53 PM
What happened to him?

Torn a muscle in his thigh

Holmesdale Hibs
27-11-2013, 09:12 PM
Definitely a blow losing Heff but also a great opportunity for Collins to show what he can do. Hopefully by the time Heff's fit again he'll struggle to get back in the team.

Sir David Gray
27-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Massive blow for us.

Hope he's a quick healer.

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 09:27 PM
Massive blow for us.

Hope he's a quick healer.

that is a serious blow. I don't think he was cuptied for Sat. but had to sit out the SLC game against that mob. we'll miss him in Dingwall, and in the league games coming up before the 2nd Jan, that's for sure.

hfc rd
27-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Gutted to hear this news, especially now it looks likely he is going to miss the New Year derby. Hope he takes time in his recovery as the worst thing would be rushing him back earlier than scheduled and him probably tweaking it again and being on the sidelines even further.

This opportunity now is for both Collins & Vine to grab the bull by its horns and show TB & MM that they can fill the big void vacated up front. So far in my eyes, both players look like poor signings, particularly Vine who makes me pull my hair out every time I see him on the pitch. It's up to them now to make sure they make me eat my own words and I really hope they do, for the sake of the team.

monktonharp
27-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Gutted to hear this news,
This opportunity now is for both Collins & Vine to grab the bull by its horns and show TB & MM that they can fill the big void vacated up front. So far in my eyes, both players look like poor signings, particularly Vine who makes me pull my hair out every time I see him on the pitch. It's up to them now to make sure they make me eat my own words and I really hope they do, for the sake of the team.right now, I hope Vine never wears a green jesrsey again. he's been atrocious. Heff is a major blow, whatever the new manager says, not that he's said much on this. James Collins, was pish, on Saturday according to half a dozen in my local. they watched it in the pub, I was at the game. I thought he worked like a dug, couldnae just get a break , so I will give him a bit of leeway. he got off to a bad start with us, scored a couple then did not kick on. If he gets service, he wont have to be trapesing all over the park looking for the ball.

Aldo
28-11-2013, 06:20 AM
right now, I hope Vine never wears a green jesrsey again. he's been atrocious. Heff is a major blow, whatever the new manager says, not that he's said much on this. James Collins, was pish, on Saturday according to half a dozen in my local. they watched it in the pub, I was at the game. I thought he worked like a dug, couldnae just get a break , so I will give him a bit of leeway. he got off to a bad start with us, scored a couple then did not kick on. If he gets service, he wont have to be trapesing all over the park looking for the ball.

Don't let them kid themselves , your quite right about Collins... Worked very hard. He needs service in the box to get a chance. He'll come good.

As for Vine very disappointed in Him. Thot get between 5 to 10 goals this season but has been poor. One or two half decent moments in games but apart from that .... Well you know.