PDA

View Full Version : NHC Scottish League cup Semi, at ER.

monktonharp
23-11-2013, 11:50 PM
just noticed that the following info for fans going to the hmofc v ICT game at ER, has been announced by the SPFL. hmofc fans will be housed in the west upper and lower, also in the east, also in the ff lower and the south lower. the ICT fans will be housed in the west upper and lower . this canny be right, can it? are they having a laugh, or is it total unprofessionalism? it is on their site.

fatbloke
23-11-2013, 11:57 PM
just noticed that the following info for fans going to the hmofc v ICT game at ER, has been announced by the SPFL. hmofc fans will be housed in the west upper and lower, also in the east, also in the ff lower and the south lower. the ICT fans will be housed in the west upper and lower . this canny be right, can it? are they having a laugh, or is it total unprofessionalism? it is on their site.
I am surprised you expect anything more:wink:

SteveHFC
24-11-2013, 12:02 AM
My 21st birthday is on the same day.

Wonder if i should spend it watching Hearts get humped :greengrin

Frazerbob
24-11-2013, 01:31 AM
ICT brought around 1500 last year for a 3pm KO.

Hermit Crab
24-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Caaaaattss better no do anything to my seat in the west upper.

Albanian Hibs
24-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Doesnt make sense??

One Day
24-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Caaaaattss better no do anything to my seat in the west upper.

I wonder who will pay for the damage

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I wonder what will be done to protect the Hibs bricks in the East?

Aldo
24-11-2013, 01:18 PM
I wonder what will be done to protect the Hibs bricks in the East?

Mmmmm. What you thinking... Some sort if cover?? This is the downside to having a really good stadium. Well I hope they show a bit of respect as some of the stones relate to people who may no longer be with us.

If (and I hope they don't) they do then photos should be taken and sent to the press. Funds will be suitably with held if this is indeed the case (I hope they behave and cause no damage) but tbh I expect it as You have to remember they are

The club with no shame.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-11-2013, 01:50 PM
I've no doubt the mongs will cause some damage to them.

Aldo
24-11-2013, 01:57 PM
I've no doubt the mongs will cause some damage to them.

I don't doubt it either

eastterrace
24-11-2013, 01:59 PM
dont think they can damage them unless they bring a hammer and chisel, but i would imagine there might be a bit spittel on them.

3pm
24-11-2013, 02:15 PM
The stones will be protected.

Source? Rod Petrie.

Pretty Boy
24-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Why would anyone want to damage one of the stones?

I really, really don't like Rangers but whenever i have been at Ibrox i've never once wanted to damage the bricks they have. I really, really don't like Hearts but i have never wilfully damaged the freshly painted steps that they are so proud of.

Anyone who damages the stones is a lowlife.

Hibernia&Alba
24-11-2013, 02:23 PM
It's an unpleasant thought. Surely they could have been sent to Ibrox to pay homage to the home of their heroes.

NAE NOOKIE
24-11-2013, 04:49 PM
There was and as far as I know still is graffiti in the FF bogs from a Yam visit or a Scotland under 21 game years ago. Shame on Hibs for not getting it removed quicker, if at all .... not sure which is the case.

Whatever the case ..... If the stadium is defaced in any way by the knuckle draggers when they play ICT I hope Hibs deduct the cost of cleaning it up from the Yams share of the gate to the uttermost penny. I dont think even they would deface the stones, coz that would be so low that its unthinkable. As someone said a lot of them are memorials to folk no longer with us.

EastCalderHibby
25-11-2013, 07:19 PM
if the **** are in the east better take a few bottles o cillit bang to clean ma seat that's of course if ma seats still there :panic:

Hermit Crab
25-11-2013, 08:23 PM
I wonder who will pay for the damage

Any damage should be paid for out of their share of the semi final pot.

HUTCHYHIBBY
25-11-2013, 09:15 PM
dont think they can damage them unless they bring a hammer and chisel, but i would imagine there might be a bit spittel on them.

It'll probably just be superficial damage, I doubt they'll go unscathed though.

Jonnyboy
25-11-2013, 09:38 PM
The stones will be protected.

Source? Rod Petrie.

I sincerely hope Rod is as good as his word on this. Maybe the LWT guys could suggest that dozens of netters will gladly stand guard on the day in question :greengrin