PDA

View Full Version : Present time

Allan45
23-11-2013, 05:46 PM
I watched Terry Butchers first game, and there is no magic wand. I have a good feeling about how Terry Butcher is as a manager. In his interview he has so much respect about the players today, calling them heros, and the defence eating ice cream in the second half. There was glimpses of some good football. Unfortunately there is no clinical striker.
for sure the likes of Harris coming back will make a difference, but that's not going to help us get goals.
we will build better performances every month that's for sure, we will be getting a striker at least in the transfer window. We will start to win games from February.
Terry Butcher seems happy with the squad, he knows what needs to be done playing his way.
Im sick,of people slagging off the team, all have their opinions that have my 100% respect.
what do I think?
hibs can only get better each month, and we should start to win games from February onwards, as I feel we will have maybe 2 or 3 additions to the club.
There is a difficult Scottish Cup tie at Ross County next week, feel there will be a replay at Easter Road, we need to win that.
have patience, we will climb the table, have new additions to the club, I also feel Kevin Thomson will not be a first team player. Danny Handling in, I think he sees there is no place for him...maybe I'm wrong...
lets get better every week, with a few blips along the way...
:tbgwa: