PDA

View Full Version : What difference would it make to you . . .

Eternal Hibbie
22-11-2013, 03:39 PM
if Sergey is proven correct in his assessment of our pink chums across the city ?

Would you like to see them struggle for years, relegated with Tynie gone so that we could shaft them royally if ever we met them in cup competitions and have a real good laugh at all our jambo mates ?

Would you prefer to see them gone forever ?

Would things be the same for you without the derby ?

And what do you think would be the long-term advantages or disadvantages for the Hibs ?

Aldo
22-11-2013, 03:40 PM
if Sergey is proven correct in his assessment of our pink chums across the city ? Would you like to see them struggle for years, relegated with Tynie gone so that we could shaft them royally if ever we met them in cup competitions and have a real good laugh at all our jambo mates ? Would you prefer to see them gone forever ? Would things be the same for you without the derby ? And what do you think would be the long-term advantages or disadvantages for the Hibs ?

I want them wiped off the face of this earth. Nowt more nowt less.

Saorsa
22-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Would you prefer to see them gone forever ?Sounds good tae me.

Would things be the same for you without the derby ?I'll cope

My only worry is I might party so much I'll over dae it or that I'll laugh so hard my heid will fall off.

7Hero
22-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Theres a great post and poll on this exact subject so check it out...

WindyMiller
22-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Theres a great post and poll on this exact subject so check it out...

I'm sure many Hibbies have changed their opinions in the past 13 months!

Moulin Yarns
22-11-2013, 03:50 PM
If Sergey's correct they are stuffed so makes no difference what I think.

Richibee
22-11-2013, 03:54 PM
I'm a 99% Hibs supporter, 1% Hearts non-supporter so makes no difference to me. I can happily live without a derby if Hibs are winning games.

Hermit Crab
22-11-2013, 03:56 PM
I reckon the 24 guests on this thread will be straight on to kB to report to their superiors like Craigyboy and that other chappie Lawson is it? They are Sh it scared of Sergey being correct and are insanely jealous that he is actually in the know more than that god they call the gasman felly

:kbacker:

Pete
22-11-2013, 03:57 PM
It wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me what happens. They've been branded as cheats forever and the shame of administration will never leave them. All their achievements during the Romanov era are hollow and worthless in my opinion and all this 5-1 stuff makes me feel embarrassed for them. They will no doubt totally disagree but that's natural.

Whatever happens to them is outwith our control and we certainly shouldn't feel anything either way. Exciting times are ahead for us and that's all we should really be getting worked up about.
:jmcp:

Edit: I would miss the derby though. There's no other game like it.

brian6-2
22-11-2013, 03:59 PM
if Sergey is proven correct in his assessment of our pink chums across the city ?

Would you like to see them struggle for years, relegated with Tynie gone so that we could shaft them royally if ever we met them in cup competitions and have a real good laugh at all our jambo mates ?

And what do you think would be the long-term advantages or disadvantages for the Hibs ?

I cant be @rsed trawling through the 29 million pages of *****.

whats sergey's assessment?

#FromTheCapital
22-11-2013, 03:59 PM
Its no less than they deserve so **** them.

Hearts will never die completely, they'll do a rangers if/when the cva gets rejected so we'll see a zombie hearts at some point and I'll look forward to derbies against maroon sevco as much as I do with almost dead hearts

Pretty Boy
22-11-2013, 04:06 PM
The whole thing has dragged on so long now i'm really starting to lose interest.

Liquidation would still be preferable because not once in this whole sorry mess have they shown one bit humility. Laughing and joking about bumping their creditors as if it's something to be proud off. Even The Rangers fans had the decency to try and raise some cash for the small businesses they fleeced.

On the other hand seeing them survive and struggle would be funny. Mainly because it would be great seeing all the hangers on since 98 and the 'Vlad era' start to drift away when they realise that the 'debt free and start signing the same players as before' business model is never going to happen. Too many of the current breed of Hearts fan, and i go way back to those who started supporting under Mercer, have been spoiled as they have lived outwith their means for decades. A few years operating as the rest of us have had to for years will see many become disillusioned very quickly.

nribs
22-11-2013, 04:13 PM
I reckon the 24 guests on this thread will be straight on to kB to report to their superiors like Craigyboy and that other chappie Lawson is it? They are Sh it scared of Sergey being correct and are insanely jealous that he is actually in the know more than that god they call the gasman felly

:kbacker: They will think Sergey has been found out on chargetozerostill4pointsback and as away of getting back at yhem has nade up some sensationalist news and posted it on the private forun away from their prying eyes knowing that we would be frothing about it on the main boards which would be a bit of a mind xxxx for them

Hermit Crab
22-11-2013, 04:26 PM
They will think Sergey has been found out on chargetozerostill4pointsback and as away of getting back at yhem has nade up some sensationalist news and posted it on the private forun away from their prying eyes knowing that we would be frothing about it on the main boards which would be a bit of a mind xxxx for them

Sergey the double agent :greengrin

GreenArmyyy!
22-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Dear poster, Oblivion please, Kind regards.

Ozyhibby
22-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Its no less than they deserve so **** them.

Hearts will never die completely, they'll do a rangers if/when the cva gets rejected so we'll see a zombie hearts at some point and I'll look forward to derbies against maroon sevco as much as I do with almost dead hearts

Without Tynecastle though.

brian6-2
22-11-2013, 04:39 PM
how good would it be if you got a job helping to demolish tynie?

jdships
22-11-2013, 04:46 PM
If Sergey's correct they are stuffed so makes no difference what I think.

That's it for me too :thumbsup::agree:

Hibs History
22-11-2013, 04:53 PM

Thats what I was wondering.

Can it be published on this thread?

greenpaper55
22-11-2013, 04:56 PM
The cheats think we are seething because they might get off scott free, might it be we are cheesing instead ? :greengrin.

Emerald
22-11-2013, 05:01 PM

Can it be published on this thread?

I'll have a guess.

UBIG/UKIO's admin will accept £2.5m for Hearts but will retain the PBS to sell on for £4m thus gaining the £6m they had security on, take it or leave it. :dunno:

Hiber-nation
22-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Loads of unfinished business with them, we're due them a right hammering plus revenge for these 2 ridiculous defeats this season. I don't want to even see them relegated till we've totally stuffed them. No derbies is unthinkable.

Keith_M
22-11-2013, 07:14 PM
No point asking, it's a secret, apparently

:rolleyes:

Jonnyboy
22-11-2013, 07:18 PM
Think I'd prefer it to happen in stages. Prolong the pain :wink:

On a more serious note, I know a Jambo or two and they are good people so I would hate seeing them suffer. The other 399,998 can GTF for all I care :wink:

Saorsa
22-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Think I'd prefer it to happen in stages. Prolong the pain :wink:

On a more serious note, I know a Jambo or two and they are good people so I would hate seeing them suffer. The other 399,998 can GTF for all I care :wink:Personally I'd prefer a cataclysmic event the morn. :agree: Yesterday or today would have been better but the morn would dae nicely

Hibernia&Alba
22-11-2013, 07:24 PM
I must admit I'd miss the derby, though I'm not sure why, given our record against them in recent years. However, cheats can't be allowed to prosper but must face the music at some point. I would feel for the decent Hearts fans (there must be some) if they lost the club they've supported all their lives. All football fans can relate to that. Then again, I'd get over it.

clerriehibs
22-11-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm sure many Hibbies have changed their opinions in the past 13 months!

As of this morning, I hadn't changed my mind, I wanted them dust.

But today, for the first time in a long, long time, I spoke to a decent jambo. He was worried for his club, and admitted that they'd cheated their way to success.

I still want hertz to suffer, but to tell the truth, I didn't think there were decent & honest jambos still out there ... and it seems there is.

Jonnyboy
22-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Personally I'd prefer a cataclysmic event the morn. :agree: Yesterday or today would have been better but the morn would dae nicely

Award for the most predictable response goes too ............ :greengrin

The lingering thing would be along the lines of demotion to the lowest SPFL league, followed by relegation followed by a slide into oblivion. I'm trying to be fair and give these gimps as much chance as possible to chuck their money into the black hole

Mind you, I'm coming round to your way of thinking J :wink:

Saorsa
22-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Award for the most predictable response goes too ............ :greengrin:greengrin

Mind you, I'm coming round to your way of thinking J :wink: :thumbsup:

Weststandwanab
22-11-2013, 07:38 PM

And what do you think would be the long-term advantages or disadvantages for the Hibs ? How will we, the ill informed, know if Sir Guy is right, wrong or indifferent ?

Sergey the double agent :greengrin I am starting to think Triple.

Without Tynecastle though. Hmmmmmm.

Can it be published on this thread? A good question.

The cheats think we are seething because they might get off scott free, might it be we are cheesing instead ? :greengrin.I might be The Pope night.

No point asking, it's a secret, apparently

:rolleyes: Is it really a secret or just people doubting green credentials ?

Hibercelona
22-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Hearts are daffy ducked.

But they'll reform as a "sevco take 2" of some kind. So we can look forward to pumping them again in about 4 or 5 years, after they've taken pumpings off the likes of Peterhead and Elgin.

I'm feeling pretty good about it.

GREEN WARLORD
22-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Personally I'd prefer a cataclysmic event the morn. :agree: Yesterday or today would have been better but the morn would dae nicely

This! :agree: I want them died.

Holmesdale Hibs
22-11-2013, 08:44 PM
I can't see them disappearing completely. Even if they are liquidated they'd make it back to the SPL eventually as a newco.

A newco would be fine with me. I can cope with 5 years or so without derbies but not having one ever again would be too much. Derby games are the best games of the season, I can't imagine looking at a fixture list without them.

I hope they suffer like Leeds, a good few years of struggling in the lower divisions and hopefully we can draw them in the cup.

rcarter1
22-11-2013, 08:58 PM

:faf:

The suspense would have me on the edge of my seat if we hadn't been watching the soap opera for what seems like decades...

In response to the original posters question - if they are liquidated I would

Laugh in a sound proof room until my appendix burst
Feel a little ashamed and a little sick that Ive wanted them to go bust for ages
Not know what to say to Jambo mates
Miss the derbies
Will them back into existence
Curse my soft nature when we lose another ridiculous game to them

woody47
22-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Why not have them struggle for a few years, dropping down the divisions then total obscurity and death :)

Steve20
22-11-2013, 09:35 PM
I'd love to see them head into liquidation. However, I just don't see it happening at all. Hopefully they'll finish bottom and go down but that's not a certainty at all either. A Ross County win tomorrow would be handy.

heretoday
22-11-2013, 09:37 PM
For the sake of Edinburgh football, I want the Hearts to survive and prosper. I realise I am possibly in a minority on this site but I know a lot of Hibbies who feel the same as I do.

After all, how are we going to get revenge for the 5-1 thing?

And how are they going to get revenge for the 7-0 thing?

Come on - it's football.

rcarter1
22-11-2013, 09:45 PM
For the sake of Edinburgh football, I want the Hearts to survive and prosper. I realise I am possibly in a minority on this site but I know a lot of Hibbies who feel the same as I do.

Come on - it's football.

I think a lot of Hibbies want this one way or another. My ideal would be to have both clubs in good shape, challenging at the top, and in Finals etc, with Hibs having the edge. However, until we can get our house in order, I think its a good thing that Hearts struggle for a bit, and it is nice to seeing them face financial realities at last.

Jonnyboy
22-11-2013, 09:47 PM

Come on - it's football.

I think buying success with money they didn't have which has resulted in many organisations looking like they'll never get what's owed to them definitely influences views

Hibee Ryan
22-11-2013, 09:54 PM
Feeling more and more sorry for my yam mates, despite telling them to stop wasting their money they just won't listen. However if I was in their position I would refuse to believe that my club was dying and continue to throw money at it to try and save it.

Having said that I still hate everything that HMFC stands for and want them gone as soon as possible :wink: they enjoyed rubbing it in our faces during the good times and I'm all to happy to return the favour now

Bishop Hibee
22-11-2013, 09:55 PM
I've posted before that even if Hertz end as Rangers did they will return under a different name. If the fans are the club then hertz have enough to start again.

We would be the dominant team for a long time though.