PDA

View Full Version : butcher effect

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Pisssed up in London telling anyone who will listen thst it's the dawning of a new era. Bring on st mirren ggtth

Viva_Palmeiras
21-11-2013, 10:31 PM
I heard he's disrupted the moons orbit....

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 10:32 PM
Just noticed a spelling mistake just realised I think some hibs supporters are complete ....... x

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Centre of my universe at the moment. Love talking about hibs to folk that start who or I love dave

stokesmessiah
21-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Centre of my universe at the moment. Love talking about hibs to folk that start who or I love dave

Step away from the Lambrini.

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Step away from the Lambrini.

That's my next peeve x

hibs0666
21-11-2013, 10:47 PM
That's my next peeve x

Enjoy your night Mikey boy and mind and find somebody playing the Specials in a boozer :)

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Enjoy your night Mikey boy and mind and find somebody playing the Specials in a boozer :)

On a delivering the project and best behaviour night oot. Went off by myself. Just had a boy say Hibs are ****, We are Millwall. In my best London accent said come on son (****, sounds nothing like London),bring it on. We are Hibs. Now that was royal wee cause it's just me. His two mates came out and I said ****** brilliant no peace treaty this time lets go (Athens), I can taste blood. Goodbye!!! bluff is ****** magic. The hibees boy is on the pish again!!! Mind you I would have went down fighting as some Hibs supporters have pissed me off so much that I want to fight. Britain is broken!!!! Think I need more peeve. Come on the Hibs. **** the Hearts. X

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 11:12 PM
On a delivering the project and best behaviour night oot. Went off by myself. Just had a boy say Hibs are ****, We are Millwall. In my best London accent said come on son (****, sounds nothing like London),bring it on. We are Hibs. Now that was royal wee cause it's just me. His two mates came out and I said ****** brilliant no peace treaty this time lets go (Athens), I can taste blood. Goodbye!!! bluff is ****** magic. The hibees boy is on the pish again!!! Mind you I would have went down fighting as some Hibs supporters have pissed me off so much that I want to fight. Britain is broken!!!! Think I need more peeve. Come on the Hibs. **** the Hearts. X

Folk reading this might think I am mental or simple. That is cause I am. Now on a rickshaw singing Hibs songs with a random.

Tricla
21-11-2013, 11:20 PM
You're my new hero.

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 11:29 PM
hibees
You're my new hero.

You trying to sober me up. Don't follow me, follow Hibs. I am just a boy away from home missing his
roots.

Pedantic_Hibee
21-11-2013, 11:40 PM

I think I love you.

FranckSuzy
21-11-2013, 11:48 PM

:faf:

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 11:52 PM
I think I love you.

Nah I think I love you. Rickshaw driver is now a hibee. Random is still a Hun. Hopefully sunshine on leith goes down well on the karaoke. Patiently waiting ma turn. I know it's not spelt right, but I don't give a ****. Britain is broken!!!

Have the Hibs feel good factor. Ggtth log cabin tomorrow in Perth then paisley on Saturday and back to the hot tub in Perth. I love weekends.

Tricla
21-11-2013, 11:52 PM
hibees

You trying to sober me up. Don't follow me, follow Hibs. I am just a boy away from home missing his
roots.

Not at all. Preach on brother!

monktonharp
21-11-2013, 11:56 PM

my youngest boy was on a course doon that way years ago with three Millwall boys. when he mentioned he was a Hibby, they went crazy, saying you f/kin Cant you boys are fin mental, we ran from you and the Lion never runs:faf take care, it's a jungle out there.

MikeyG
21-11-2013, 11:58 PM
:faf:

Millwall boys were wee scrotts. You might know the type :tbgwa:

FranckSuzy
22-11-2013, 12:02 AM
Millwall boys were wee scrotts. You might know the type :tbgwa:

:agree: Pushed better out the way.

MikeyG
22-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Heading home for last tube and my last pissed thoughts are section 43 are the dogs dagglies. They make Easter Road. My kids love em. Can't they just kiss and make up and make Easter road enjoyable again. :flag::flag: section 43 are irreplaceable xxx love Hibs and sleep. Hope my wee rant hasn't been too dull. Ggtth

hibs0666
22-11-2013, 06:25 AM
U

How's the heid today Michael? :)

Enjoy Perth and will see you no doubt in Paisley.

LancsHibs
22-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Wow what a nigt:party::cheers::scarf::drunk::ill: every credit

MikeyG
22-11-2013, 06:59 AM
U

How's the heid today Michael? :)

Enjoy Perth and will see you no doubt in Paisley.

Ma heid is burst but a good laugh. Singing there is a Bonnie fitbaw team on a rickshaw in London was funny. Shower, work and flight home. Then do it all again tonight. Please god no!!!

MikeyG
22-11-2013, 07:49 AM
Had the rickshaw driver singing alley alley ooh!!!! He said "ah your team is from the capital. Where about in london do they play? Don't think I know them."

Look this morning like a boy the Vapours were singing about without the happy ending.

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-11-2013, 10:20 AM
I know you were bevvied but, whats the story with the kisses at the end of your posts? :confused:

MikeyG
22-11-2013, 02:53 PM
I know you were bevvied but, whats the story with the kisses at the end of your posts? :confused:

I'm at one with my feminine side babes

MikeyG
22-11-2013, 03:07 PM

I'm at one with my feminine side babes