PDA

View Full Version : Tickets St Mirren Vs Hibernian

cwilliamson85
21-11-2013, 04:27 PM
Is pay at the gate tickets available for Saturday?

Not sure if it states it somewhere else on the board (admins feel free to delete / merge with other thread).

Left it too late to buy / get sent out and cannot see on the official site if pay at the gate is available.

TheFamous1875
21-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Why do they not let tickets be available for as long as possible? That's another score missed, Petrie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

john18722
21-11-2013, 04:42 PM
Its surely got to be pay at the gate. I don't have a ticket either but i'm heading through. St Mirren used to allow you to buy your ticket from a booth outside the ground similar to what we do and i was hoping they will still do that. Although to be fair that was when they were still at Love St.

B.H.F.C
21-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Nothing confirmed yet but I'd imagine there is a fair chance of an announcement tomorrow saying tickets will be available from the window at the back of the stand.

weonlywon6-2
21-11-2013, 05:17 PM
I bought tickets at the office on tuesday and the girl at that time said there wasnt pay at the gate but to keep an eye on the website as it will hopefully change

greenlex
21-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Why do they not let tickets be available for as long as possible? That's another score missed, Petrie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDNo its not.
:confused:

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-11-2013, 05:37 PM
With the game live on SKY and the anti-fan friendly KO time, there is not a hope that this game will sell out. Not even near IMO

cwilliamson85
22-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Some updated information from the official site.

A public sale at the away stand for all walk up / PATG fans.

NadeAteMyLunch!
22-11-2013, 05:07 PM
I was in at 4.15pm today to grab my tickets. Girl said we had sold 650 and the rest will be on sale in Paisley tomor. 650 is not too bad as a lot will buy through there I reckon. Should defo be 1000+

hungryhibs
22-11-2013, 05:20 PM
defo pay at the gate as a asked when a got my tickets the day but am hearing there is a lot of full buses going up so would quick when going for tickets up there

Billy Whizz
22-11-2013, 05:24 PM
defo pay at the gate as a asked when a got my tickets the day but am hearing there is a lot of full buses going up so would quick when going for tickets up there

It's not pay at the gate. If you don't have a ticket already, you go to the TO at the Hibs end to buy one, prior to going to the turnstiles

Carheenlea
22-11-2013, 05:39 PM
650 advance sales is very decent and I'd guess maybe just shy of that walking up. I bought mines in advance just to save any undue delay with the early KO and possible sluggish travel through M8 in Glasgow as Christmas shoppers make their way in to town. Despite the early KO and television coverage we should be looking at a very good Hibs crowd indeed to witness hopefully the start of an inspiring era.

Hibernia&Alba
22-11-2013, 06:38 PM
650 advance sales is very decent and I'd guess maybe just shy of that walking up. I bought mines in advance just to save any undue delay with the early KO and possible sluggish travel through M8 in Glasgow as Christmas shoppers make their way in to town. Despite the early KO and television coverage we should be looking at a very good Hibs crowd indeed to witness hopefully the start of an inspiring era.

Yes, it's looking like a really good turnout, despite the kick off time and the telly. Should be plenty of atmosphere :thumbsup:

lucky
22-11-2013, 07:04 PM
1300 as a away support is great support for a TV and early kick off

Ronniekirk
22-11-2013, 08:18 PM
It's a beautiful clear crisp evening in Paisley tonight So tomorrow will be Sunny but chilly, Perfect conditions for a good game ,Taking my son and Daughter and we are all looking forward to a better more positive display than we had to endure at Firhill , So anyone still thinking about whether to make the trip come on over ,The Black Bull pub in New Street is the oldest pub and always welcoming a good old fashioned pub with coal fire and large wooden bar which is still the original A bit like the Horseshoe bar in Glasgow can't wait to see what changes Big Tell has made and how he has them set up to be more attack minded :tbgwa:

hungryhibs
22-11-2013, 09:07 PM
It's not pay at the gate. If you don't have a ticket already, you go to the TO at the Hibs end to buy one, prior to going to the turnstiles

sorry if a got it wrong but anyone eals would have new what a meant but thanks for correcting me :top marks