PDA

View Full Version : Hibees All Inclusive

NeilOrrSquareBa
21-11-2013, 01:23 PM
“We want to have a good relationship with the press, so we can let the fans know what we’re doing,” he explained. “Fans love to read about what the players and management are thinking, so we need to be an accessible club. I’ve never been one to keep my club a closed shop. It’s nice to be nice. We want to be a friendly club and get Hibs prominent on the back pages of the papers.” Quote from TB interview with the EN

Just what i've been banging on about for ages. Fans DO want to feel involved and know the ins and outs of their club.
We don't win cups or leagues by good media relations but it will be better for us all if the Media is not anti Hibs.
It will be even better if Hibs became more openthrough sharing info on the team the squad and the club.
Things like Focus on

The Admin staff what do they do? How do they feel about...? Who do they support!
The catering team - what do they put into their soup?
The ground staff
Shop staff
The Directors
Behind the Goals staff

Fans feedback - get a fan to critique the weeks match and a chance for fans to comment online it increases interaction and inclusiveness
The security personnel (I know they are sub contracted but why not)

These small journalistic pieces are no biggies to write and can increase hit rates on websites from interested fans.
It's not rocket science...is it?
:greengrin

zlatan
21-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Bring back the open day

Viva_Palmeiras
21-11-2013, 03:16 PM
“We want to have a good relationship with the press, so we can let the fans know what we’re doing,” he explained. “Fans love to read about what the players and management are thinking, so we need to be an accessible club. I’ve never been one to keep my club a closed shop. It’s nice to be nice. We want to be a friendly club and get Hibs prominent on the back pages of the papers.” Quote from TB interview with the EN

Just what i've been banging on about for ages. Fans DO want to feel involved and know the ins and outs of their club.
We don't win cups or leagues by good media relations but it will be better for us all if the Media is not anti Hibs.
It will be even better if Hibs became more openthrough sharing info on the team the squad and the club.
Things like Focus on

The Admin staff what do they do? How do they feel about...? Who do they support!
The catering team - what do they put into their soup?
The ground staff
Shop staff
The Directors
Behind the Goals staff

Fans feedback - get a fan to critique the weeks match and a chance for fans to comment online it increases interaction and inclusiveness
The security personnel (I know they are sub contracted but why not)

These small journalistic pieces are no biggies to write and can increase hit rates on websites from interested fans.
It's not rocket science...is it?
:greengrin

I appreciate that for various reasons folks cant
or choose not to attend LWT meetings however I'm sure that many of the attendees have been pleasantly surprised in the main with the openness of management - many of whom are Hibbies.

There was a planned visit of EM which was cancelled / postponed after Pat resigned the week previous - I hope/expect greater interest when TB and MM are able to attend...

A sampling event with Catering was planned but I think was constrained due to lack of numbers (not too sure if it want ahead in the end?)

Directors and management are in regular attendance. In in my view it's a great opportunity to get an up-close and personal insight into the club.

The Hjbs Community foundation is another great story worth telling. Having sampled 6 weeks of the Healthy Hibee programme I've seen the foundation does great work with committed professional staff and volunteers.

But theres a lot to do and getting involved as a volunteer can help extend the bandwidth and in some cases capability of the club management/staff which is a folks appreciate lean.

FranckSuzy
22-11-2013, 12:18 AM
I appreciate that for various reasons folks cant
or choose not to attend LWT meetings however I'm sure that many of the attendees have been pleasantly surprised in the main with the openness of management - many of whom are Hibbies.

There was a planned visit of EM which was cancelled / postponed after Pat resigned the week previous - I hope/expect greater interest when TB and MM are able to attend...

A sampling event with Catering was planned but I think was constrained due to lack of numbers (not too sure if it want ahead in the end?)

Directors and management are in regular attendance. In in my view it's a great opportunity to get an up-close and personal insight into the club.

The Hjbs Community foundation is another great story worth telling. Having sampled 6 weeks of the Healthy Hibee programme I've seen the foundation does great work with committed professional staff and volunteers.

But theres a lot to do and getting involved as a volunteer can help extend the bandwidth and in some cases capability of the club management/staff which is a folks appreciate lean.

:agree: with all that you say, I. The tasting was cancelled and then rescheduled for 7/12 but it then clashed with the unveiling of the headstone St Pat's have campaigned and paid for. It's now to be held at another time soon.