PDA

View Full Version : I'm Excited

Chump
20-11-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm excited.....really excited!! I can't recall ever being enthusiastic about any Hibs appointment as it's always been more of an apprehension!!

But my gut instinct is that the good times are just around the corner.....we have the foundations in place so that can not longer be a distraction....it appears we have a degree of financial backing that a lot of other clubs won't experience.....and great bunch of supporters who are desperate to back their club and now a manager and assistant that have produced exciting, attacking football on a shoe string budget.

I believe there are a few players who will not fit the bill for TB/MM and they will be replaced and then our settled squad will be in a position to take on board their strategy, game plan, enthusiasm and move forward to better times!!

The good times are just around the corner......I can smell it :thumbsup:

brian6-2
20-11-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm excited.....really excited!! I can't recall ever being enthusiastic about any Hibs appointment as it's always been more of an apprehension!!

But my gut instinct is that the good times are just around the corner.....we have the foundations in place so that can not longer be a distraction....it appears we have a degree of financial backing that a lot of other clubs won't experience.....and great bunch of supporters who are desperate to back their club and now a manager and assistant that have produced exciting, attacking football on a shoe string budget.

I believe there are a few players who will not fit the bill for TB/MM and they will be replaced and then our settled squad will be in a position to take on board their strategy, game plan, enthusiasm and move forward to better times!!

Far to positive for hibs.net mate your banging your head against a brick wall.

FWIW though i agree. Have a really good feeling about this.

Cant wait to see how we turn out in paisley. :thumbsup:

Saorsa
20-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Far to positive for hibs.net mate your banging your head against a brick wall.

FWIW though i agree. Have a really good feeling about this.

Cant wait to see how we turn out in paisley. :thumbsup:What a load of cobblers, when there's something tae positive about like now then there's plenty.

I'm certainly looking forward mair positively tae what lies ahead.

brian6-2
20-11-2013, 07:28 PM
What a load of cobblers, when there's something tae positive about like now then there's plenty.

I'm certainly looking forward mair positively tae what lies ahead.

wait till we get a draw or something on saturday or even worse get beat then its back to normal on here ive no doubt whatsoever of that.

personally i think el tel has gave them a swift boot up the jeer and we'll get a result.

CalgaryHibs
20-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Wow let's hope the players read this and play with some exceitment as well

lucky
20-11-2013, 08:51 PM
I was delighted when Sauzee was appointed but TB is saying all the right things

jabis
20-11-2013, 08:56 PM

so can I .

Ronniekirk
20-11-2013, 09:14 PM
First post.Live in Paisley so will go and savour the Excitement. Am confident that Big Tell will have them up for the game and Pat s Negativity will be consigned to History.Will be interested how he sets team up and how he goes about making us more attack minded given lack of pace in the squad and lack of confidence by some players to take on opponents ,drop a shoulder and go by them . Can Maurice get J. C to find a first touch and control that hitherto has been lacking Saw us beat them comfortably earlier in season at home but they are an improved team so this will be a good game and should give us an indication of how long it will take to get us back in top six then we can start to think of Silverware .The Holy Grail of the Scottish Cup will sadly have to put on the back burner for another Season or two but get yourselves along on Saturday and witness the Dawn of a new Era .Exciting times ahead let's be part of it Having underachieved for so long we deserve better and I Believe having a Management Team as opposed to Rod s patch work misfits will Deliver what we crave .

frazeHFC
20-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Gutted I can't make Saturday. Load of folk I know heading through will be a cracking trip but missing out. Really really looking forward to County away though!!

Kaiserclem
20-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Travelling through with best mate and his 9yr old boy, hoping we can finally give the wee man something to shout about and get him seeing improvement to give him a good day. He is a season ticket holder also and only seen us score 4 goals this season......Know it will take time but an improvement in some players attitudes and body language between each other (Thomson, Taiwo etc. etc.) would be a start. 'Mon the cabbage!