PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Half Season Tickets

Mikeystewart
19-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Any idea when they will come on sale and do folk think there will be any Christmas ticket offers like the St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hearts games as part of a discounted bundle offer?

mcfly
19-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Why should there be special offers for 1/2 season tickets when full season ticket holders get nowt???

My answer to your question is absolutely not

Danderhall Hibs
19-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Why should there be special offers for 1/2 season tickets when full season ticket holders get nowt???

It won't be an offer as such just buy half a season ticket for half the price of a full one. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist over.

Mikeystewart
20-11-2013, 02:12 PM

Apologies for getting you flustered.

For as long as I can remember Hibs have offered Half Season Tickets

Also I am almost positive that there have been Christmas offers that usually include 2-3 games over the Xmas period one of these games usually being a Derby or the old Firm.

I at no point in my post asked if season ticket holders would be given a special discount and again I apologize if that's how it was interpreted.

Hibbyradge
20-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Apologies for getting you flustered.

For as long as I can remember Hibs have offered Half Season Tickets

Also I am almost positive that there have been Christmas offers that usually include 2-3 games over the Xmas period one of these games usually being a Derby or the old Firm.

I at no point in my post asked if season ticket holders would be given a special discount and again I apologize if that's how it was interpreted.

Dinny apologise.

Half season ticket holders are the dog's dangly bits and they should be treated differently from your common or garden punter.

Significant discounts should be given to anyone buying a season ticket at this time of year, and furthermore, if no good seats are left, existing season ticket holders should be required move seats to accommodate the new folk. :agree:

Of course, PETRIE!!! won't see it this way.

There are only 7 home games scheduled in 2014 and we'll only get 2 more after the split, so I think the Killie game on the 29th should be included.

#FromTheCapital
20-11-2013, 02:41 PM
To be honest the only reason I'd get a half season ticket again would be to help the club out and perhaps get a bit more cash in the transfer kitty for the January window. They were charging £220 for an adult ticket last year which didn't work out any cheaper than walk up prices.

Mikeystewart
20-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Dinny apologise.

Half season ticket holders are the dog's dangly bits and they should be treated differently from your common or garden punter.

Significant discounts should be given to anyone buying a season ticket at this time of year, and furthermore, if no good seats are left, existing season ticket holders should be required move seats to accommodate the new folk. :agree:

Of course, PETRIE!!! won't see it this way.

There are only 7 home games scheduled in 2014 and we'll only get 2 more after the split, so I think the Killie game on the 29th should be included.

I know I didn't have to apologize, some people are just a bit touchy on here.

Things are looking rosier in the garden at the moment and some people feel the need to have a go, or maybe facing their on trials and tribulations in life :blah:

Mikeystewart
20-11-2013, 03:11 PM
To be honest the only reason I'd get a half season ticket again would be to help the club out and perhaps get a bit more cash in the transfer kitty for the January window. They were charging £220 for an adult ticket last year which didn't work out any cheaper than walk up prices.

I suppose with or recent history of getting to cup semi/finals it gives you a guaranteed seat at Hampden if that situation was to occur.

#FromTheCapital
20-11-2013, 04:09 PM
I suppose with or recent history of getting to cup semi/finals it gives you a guaranteed seat at Hampden if that situation was to occur.

Yes that as well. Although personally I would've got a ticket for last years final no problem with or without a ST and I'm sure it will be the same this season if we make it to hampden again.