PDA

View Full Version : NHC Wrexhams disallowed goal goes viral

ronaldo7
19-11-2013, 07:48 AM
http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/watch-fans-fury-after-wrexham-6314200

Hibercelona
19-11-2013, 08:17 AM
Perhaps we should try our luck with that at ER, we can always swap the nets around at half time. :wink:

down-the-slope
19-11-2013, 09:07 AM
you have to see the irony in the way the filmer is quoted as say he has nothing against ref and could have happened to any ref / it was fault of not checking nets etc.....then you watch vid as he spends 90 secs abusing her.....:rolleyes:

Leishy1995
19-11-2013, 11:26 AM
you have to see the irony in the way the filmer is quoted as say he has nothing against ref and could have happened to any ref / it was fault of not checking nets etc.....then you watch vid as he spends 90 secs abusing her.....:rolleyes:

"Ahhhhh you stupid cow, I have never on all my time following football seen this she hasn't got a clue."

Wonder what the fallout would have been if he had handed over his footage during the game.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
19-11-2013, 11:47 AM

The real irony is that in the end (and not shown on the video) the referee allowed the goal.

Sean1875
19-11-2013, 01:14 PM
What a bellend of a guy.

Kojock
19-11-2013, 01:26 PM
What a bellend of a guy.

What he said. Can't blame the ref, difficult one for her to see. Anyway her assistants should have checked the nets before the ko.

The Green Goblin
19-11-2013, 02:34 PM
Did Griffiths' free kick from last season not get a lot of attention too? I seem to recall it was being shown all over the world at one point.

Still, the linesman told the players at the end, on camera, with a superior smile on his face that it "wasn't in". The very first thing the commentator said, as I recall, was "the linesman wasn't up with play". Whatever.

I know it's in the past, but it still really bugs me.

Frogga
20-11-2013, 12:32 AM
I was at this game as I was in Worcester and it was the only game on which was nearby. Anyway the ref had given some very dubious decisions against Wrexham for most of the game up until that point so their fans were already fuming when this happened. I felt for her as it wasn't her fault. She did give the goal in the end though after about 5minutes of debate.

Hibercelona
20-11-2013, 01:19 AM
How many male officials would have put their hand up and admitted they got it wrong during a game?

We could have had a few important goals allowed last season if they were willing to take the time to assess the situation and get it right, instead of being too far up their own backsides.

Well done to her for getting a difficult call right in the end.