PDA

View Full Version : Management TEAM

SMAXXA
18-11-2013, 12:17 AM
We now have one, I personally think this is the biggest factor, when did we previously have one? Seems we brought in mangers and patched something together coaching staff wise, not now and it's what we need IMO. Clean slate, fresh start across the board for me

Speedway
18-11-2013, 08:26 AM
We now have one, I personally think this is the biggest factor, when did we previously have one? Seems we brought in mangers and patched something together coaching staff wise, not now and it's what we need IMO. Clean slate, fresh start across the board for me

Hughes/Rice was a team as was Fenlon/O'Brien

Peevemor
18-11-2013, 08:35 AM

As was Collins/Craig/Granny Smith.

007 Mickey Weir
18-11-2013, 09:00 AM
Fenlon didn't have a proper team. O'Brien obviously wasn't happy. Hughes and Rice was last team. But they haven't worked together since!

Butcher and Malpas speak and act like a team!

Wilson
18-11-2013, 09:23 AM
McLeish and Winker. Didn't Bobby bring a couple of stooges with him?

SMAXXA
18-11-2013, 09:31 AM

Was it Gerry McCabe?

my main point is that it feels like we have a Management Team and as other have said we have had people in to support the previous managers but I don't think it's felt a natural team that we have now. Players get familiar with the same old voices, it keeps it fresh and a new start for everyone. It will be interesting to see if Scot T gets his jotters with Steve M coming in.

smurf
18-11-2013, 09:35 AM

Gerry McCabe and Jim Clark. Chuckle brothers.

Speedway
18-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Was it Gerry McCabe?

my main point is that it feels like we have a Management Team and as other have said we have had people in to support the previous managers but I don't think it's felt a natural team that we have now. Players get familiar with the same old voices, it keeps it fresh and a new start for everyone. It will be interesting to see if Scot T gets his jotters with Steve M coming in.

I think Scott T will remain and Steve will no longer have to multi-task as Butcher was alluding to Malpas in his own job.

Crazyhorse
18-11-2013, 12:13 PM

Calderwood and Adams that was a cracker. Up there with Shankly and Paisley, Clough and Taylor etc...

Robinho08
18-11-2013, 12:34 PM

How can you forget that Muppet, Billy Brown. Then JN came in this season.

I agree with OP. Fenlon and CC management team was a bit of a sham!

Jonnyboy
18-11-2013, 10:13 PM
All joking apart, the OP is right. The management team has arrived and given TB's admission that he didn't do so well in jobs where MM wasn't there as his assistant AND we've got the guy who spotted seven of the eleven that started against Hibs, then I think we have the ideal mix. Of course time will tell (no pun intended) and I'm surprised we've not had any complaints that we haven't won a game since they arrived :greengrin

Speedway
19-11-2013, 12:52 AM
All joking apart, the OP is right. The management team has arrived and given TB's admission that he didn't do so well in jobs where MM wasn't there as his assistant AND we've got the guy who spotted seven of the eleven that started against Hibs, then I think we have the ideal mix. Of course time will tell (no pun intended) and I'm surprised we've not had any complaints that we haven't won a game since they arrived :greengrin

Tel's also unbeaten J.

JimBHibees
19-11-2013, 12:48 PM
As was Collins/Craig/Granny Smith.

:greengrin:faf:

Jonnyboy
19-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Tel's also unbeaten J.

Booooooooo ya happy clapper :greengrin

stevejordan
19-11-2013, 05:39 PM
How can you forget that Muppet, Billy Brown. Then JN came in this season.

I agree with OP. Fenlon and CC management team was a bit of a sham!

Sown together by Petrie current set up works for me.