PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids Christmas Event

Hedlund12
14-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Mums and Dads alike - just a wee reminder (incase you're forgetful like me!!)that you should email Sue McLernon by Monday 18/11/13 with your choice of Christmas Event for your Hibs Kids:
0 - 7 years have option of Panto in the FF on Sunday 08/12/13
9 - 12 years have the option of Festive Training Session at EM on Sunday 15/12/13

8 year olds were to decide which ONE of the events they would like to attend....

Pete
17-11-2013, 05:06 AM
Mums and Dads alike - just a wee reminder (incase you're forgetful like me!!)that you should email Sue McLernon by Monday 18/11/13 with your choice of Christmas Event for your Hibs Kids:
0 - 7 years have option of Panto in the FF on Sunday 08/12/13
9 - 12 years have the option of Festive Training Session at EM on Sunday 15/12/13

8 year olds were to decide which ONE of the events they would like to attend....

Crap, I think my letters have been binned and I can't see anything on the official site. Do they mean that you only have today or can you email them on Monday?

Never been to one of these hibs pantos before and don't really want to miss this one.

Carheenlea
17-11-2013, 07:54 AM
Crap, I think my letters have been binned and I can't see anything on the official site. Do they mean that you only have today or can you email them on Monday?

Never been to one of these hibs pantos before and don't really want to miss this one.

The letter said no later than Monday 18th Nov so you should be fine.

Email Sue Mclernon - smclernon@hibernianinthecommunity.org.uk and state either :

"I want to attend the Pantomime at 1pm" or "I want to attend the pantomime at 3.30pm"

Then include :

1 - Childs name
2 - Childs age
3 - Address
4 - postcode
5 - parent/gaurdian email address
6 - mobile or daytime telephone

That`s all you need and confirmation will be sent out via email a week on Monday.

Pete
17-11-2013, 04:20 PM
The letter said no later than Monday 18th Nov so you should be fine.

Email Sue Mclernon - smclernon@hibernianinthecommunity.org.uk and state either :

"I want to attend the Pantomime at 1pm" or "I want to attend the pantomime at 3.30pm"

Then include :

1 - Childs name
2 - Childs age
3 - Address
4 - postcode
5 - parent/gaurdian email address
6 - mobile or daytime telephone

That`s all you need and confirmation will be sent out via email a week on Monday.

Thanks for that.

Glory Lurker
17-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Great shout, Hedlund12, and by Carheenlea with the contact info. Disaster averted!

Hedlund12
17-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Great shout, Hedlund12, and by Carheenlea with the contact info. Disaster averted!

:aok:

Albanian Hibs
17-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Got my 2 booked in for the panto

leggeto
18-11-2013, 04:23 PM
Thanks guys got mine booked in to the training,smiley face

tanfield
18-11-2013, 11:50 PM
hope an email with 10 mins to go works ok! !

Hedlund12
19-11-2013, 12:29 PM
hope an email with 10 mins to go works ok! !
I'm sure you'll be ok....I think I was late in getting my boys request in for the footie academy last year and he still got to attend. :top marks

That was also my point for posting the reminder to others... Terrible memory as I'm getting on a bit!!!! "I remember 1902 like yesterday!"... Oops sorry that's a different thread!:wink:

Planet Hibs
19-11-2013, 07:57 PM
What is the format for the footy? My lads down for it an noticed its for 3 hours...is it a wee tourney or training.? Looking forward to seeing east mains myself :agree:
cheers

Hedlund12
19-11-2013, 09:15 PM
What is the format for the footy? My lads down for it an noticed its for 3 hours...is it a wee tourney or training.? Looking forward to seeing east mains myself :agree:
cheers
Its a tourney. Wee leagues with winners of each going into a semi and then a final. Kids got a scarf as a pressie too. A few players (three) turned up for pictures and autographs. My son loved it. EM is not the easiest place to find and not well signposted... Do your homework or set sat nav before heading there.

East Mains Football Training Centre
East Mains
Ormiston
East Lothian
EH35 5NG

leggeto
20-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Its a tourney. Wee leagues with winners of each going into a semi and then a final. Kids got a scarf as a pressie too. A few players (three) turned up for pictures and autographs. My son loved it. EM is not the easiest place to find and not well signposted... Do your homework or set sat nav before heading there.

East Mains
Ormiston
East Lothian
EH35 5NG

do you know what time the training starts,just found out he has a Xmas training session with his youth club that day

Leishy1995
20-11-2013, 01:07 PM
I remember when they done a massive Hibs kids pits tournament on one day and my team and my wee sister, who now plays for Hibs ladies, got to the final. And my goalkeeper miskicked it into the net meaning I didn't get to meet my hero Scott brown at the time.

Still bitter than she beat me.

Planet Hibs
20-11-2013, 02:33 PM

East Mains
Ormiston
East Lothian
EH35 5NG

Much appreciated...!

MurrayfieldHibs
20-11-2013, 03:42 PM
do you know what time the training starts,just found out he has a Xmas training session with his youth club that day

12.00-3.00 :thumbsup:

leggeto
20-11-2013, 04:14 PM
12.00-3.00 :thumbsup:

cheers