PDA

View Full Version : full backs

Hibiza
14-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Any meagre success in recent years, we had . We had quality full backs. ( just like any team). eh .. we don't have any !!! :flag:

ano hibby
14-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Agree with your point. Was very impressed with ICT full back Andrew Shinnie on Saturday. More in attack than defence mainly as wasn't needed so much in the latter area. Plenty of pace. Currently reading Shades, only really remembered him vaguely from second spell but book is a good reminder of what assets good full backs can be to a team. Last we had of any quality were Murphy & Whaittaker. Sure TB will have noticed.

Bronson
14-11-2013, 04:31 PM
Agree with your point. Was very impressed with ICT full back Andrew Shinnie on Saturday. More in attack than defence mainly as wasn't needed so much in the latter area. Plenty of pace. Currently reading Shades, only really remembered him vaguely from second spell but book is a good reminder of what assets good full backs can be to a team. Last we had of any quality were Murphy & Whaittaker. Sure TB will have noticed.

Graeme Shinnie that is, sorry to be that guy, just couldn't resist :greengrin

But aye, he's a class act.

bingo70
14-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Is Murphy still at Birmingham and getting his game?

ano hibby
14-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Graeme Shinnie that is, sorry to be that guy, just couldn't resist :greengrin

But aye, he's a class act. knew I had a 50/50 chance:greengrin

Titch
14-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Partick thistle Taylor-Sinclair looks good whenever I've seen him (twice)

Brooster
14-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Partick thistle Taylor-Sinclair looks good whenever I've seen him (twice)

Both Partick Thistle full backs are class acts. Good defenders wirh great engines to get up and down all game. Streets ahead of any full back we have.

Jonnyboy
14-11-2013, 08:05 PM
Both Partick Thistle full backs are class acts. Good defenders wirh great engines to get up and down all game. Streets ahead of any full back we have.

:agree: Pretty sure Taylor-Sinclair is being tracked by Celtic