12-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Awwwwwwwwww

Sent from my iphone

weecounty hibby
12-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Is he the £5m or £10m rated "wonder kid"? Such a shame either way😢

brog
12-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Probably scuppers the planned £10m transfer in the January window!

HibbyAndy
12-11-2013, 10:39 PM
aww what a shame...Im gutted.

#FromTheCapital
12-11-2013, 10:40 PM
Guess they'll need to wait a wee bit longer for that 10 million transfer fee then.

NadeAteMyLunch!
12-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Probably only worth £9 million now

Diclonius
12-11-2013, 10:45 PM
The closer it gets to the New Year derby, the less excuses we'll have for failing to beat them.

The Voice Of Reason
12-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Pity.

Could do with their keeper getting injured too ! :greengrin

lord bunberry
12-11-2013, 10:54 PM
They will just go out and sign someone else like they always do
Oh that's right they can't.
Ha ****** Ha

Northernhibee
12-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Was in a bar in Aberdeen on Saturday, they're still convinced that Skacel is signing in January.

Nice idea apart from the fact that he can't sign in January.

GIRFUY

#FromTheCapital
12-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Was in a bar in Aberdeen on Saturday, they're still convinced that Skacel is signing in January.

GIRFUY

What's that roaster up to these days anyway? Has he even been playing at all this season? Earliest he could possibly sign for them would prob be summer by which point he'll have had a year out in the later stage of his career (assuming he's on the dole just now)

Billychaotic182
12-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Bit harsh laughing about a young lad getting injured. Even if he is a yam

hibees 7062
12-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Shame http://thumb1.shutterstock.com/photos/thumb_large/946633/132312548.jpg

hibees59
12-11-2013, 11:23 PM

Well said.

Zazu62
12-11-2013, 11:26 PM
What's that roaster up to these days anyway? Has he even been playing at all this season? Earliest he could possibly sign for them would prob be summer by which point he'll have had a year out in the later stage of his career (assuming he's on the dole just now)

I'm sure he still trains with hearts , I also think he stays near leith.

Leithenhibby
12-11-2013, 11:42 PM

Well said.

:agree:

This thread is falling way short of Hibs Class..... Just can't see what we can gain from the Lads misfortune..

Just saying like....

GGTTH

Ozyhibby
12-11-2013, 11:58 PM

Someone had to say it.

Jack
13-11-2013, 12:03 AM
The boy will recover.

The yams might not.

He'll be a £10m asset on the books ;-) against a 3p CVA, and they won't even be able to sell him at a knock down price in January to tide them over.

monktonharp
13-11-2013, 12:05 AM

aye, well said right enough but I think you must be getting me mixed up with someone who actually gives a f/ck

The_Horde
13-11-2013, 12:06 AM
They'll say he's out 'injured' then send him out on crutches against us at new year. But he'll be absolutely fine. Their amazing mind games..

SquashedFrogg
13-11-2013, 12:31 AM

He's a yam, he deserves pain...

Jones28
13-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Who gives a ****?

Hermit Crab
13-11-2013, 12:46 AM

He's playing for them when they play that friendly against Wolfsburg I think it's at tynie this Saturday.

He's a yam, he deserves pain...

No mate. Don't like seeing any player get a serious injury regardless of who they play for.

Scottiedog007
13-11-2013, 12:58 AM
He's playing for them when they play that friendly against Wolfsburg I think it's at tynie this Saturday.

he can't play according to neilson in paper other day as he has a prior engagement for that day !!!

monktonharp
13-11-2013, 01:01 AM
No mate. Don't like seeing any player get a serious injury regardless of who they play for.don't try and take the moral ground on here when it comes to that lot. when it comes to pain, we have had to endure it for years when the gorgie mob have had every thing possible with luck, guile , snidey remarks about us call it what you want ,so when it comes to anything bad ,happening for them , so be it.naebody wants to see a fellow human being getting hurt in any serious way but don't try and make a fellow Hibby feel bad about them losing a player for a few weeks. look back if you can, as to what happened when we lost John Brownlie and Alex Edwards. cost us the league. cant remember or never met any of the gorgie mob feelin our pain then. :rolleyes:

JMac
13-11-2013, 01:11 AM
He's sh*te anyway. A couple of hearts "friends" think he's really over rated and prefer some of their other midfielders

But in all seriousness. Who?

Hermit Crab
13-11-2013, 08:29 AM
he can't play according to neilson in paper other day as he has a prior engagement for that day !!!

Ok, it was a boy at work that told me that and he was very close to creaming his own pants about it.

Pete
13-11-2013, 08:34 AM
Is this the wee hard man that was swaggering about in front of the East at the end of the cup game?

Tynie01011973
13-11-2013, 08:35 AM

It's actually on tonight not Saturday at the Wongadome

:wink:

Hermit Crab
13-11-2013, 08:44 AM
It's actually on tonight not Saturday at the Wongadome

:wink:
Shows you how much interest I have in it. I'm off today so will be nowhere near the town. :)

CallumLaidlaw
13-11-2013, 08:45 AM
Wonder if this will be like the injury that tattoo man had, and need surgery on before the derby :rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
13-11-2013, 08:49 AM

GIRFUY

Another pint pulling, fund raiser? Wonder who's paying his fare.

Northernhibee
13-11-2013, 09:00 AM

Naw, my flatmate is a Don and was dragged along to Sheep vs Them as part of a night in Aberdeen. Bar had a fair few of them.

Did pump a few quid in the jukebox to play a selection of Proclaimers tunes and enjoyed their deluded warbling to each other at the bar.

Even when it's not a derby they're more interested in us than their own team.

Trumpets.

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Can't quote on my phone but no Peter Douglas, that was the boy Jamie Walker that was being a little prick in front of the East after the derby. Remember thinking at the time that there was nae need for it. It's not like someone we've ever bothered with, nothing appeared to be sung/shouted at him yet he made the effort to approach the East twice before going anywhere near his own fans(maybe he wanted a Hibs scarf?). I remember thinking at the time how classless he was. Interestingly, I noticed he done the exact same thing after setting up their second goal against the sheep on Sat. All the rest of them went off to celebrate, he made a beeline for the Aberdeen fans and was giving it big licks in front of them. He's also the fanny that was lying in the scud in his bath doing the 1-5 gesture in one of their photos that was doing the rounds. His bathroom looked like he had borrowed it from the set of Shameless-filthy, hellhole of a room. He also has about 4 haircuts on one head. Genuinely think he wasn't given enough attention as a child and is now seeking it in any way possible. Little **** of a boy.

weecounty hibby
13-11-2013, 10:39 AM
No mate. Don't like seeing any player get a serious injury regardless of who they play for.
Serious injury my arse. A broken metatarsal is diddly squat, not career threatening and he will be back playing soon enough to be involved as they get relegated. No sympathy from me for anything that happens to anyone connected to that utter disgrace of a football club

Hermit Crab
13-11-2013, 10:45 AM
Serious injury my arse. A broken metatarsal is diddly squat, not career threatening and he will be back playing soon enough to be involved as they get relegated. No sympathy from me for anything that happens to anyone connected to that utter disgrace of a football club

Opinions eh

Albanian Hibs
13-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Who????

Hibercelona
13-11-2013, 01:00 PM
You know he'll miraculously recover for the next derby. That's how they tend to do it. :agree:

Twa Cairpets
13-11-2013, 01:01 PM

As OP, let me respond.

In football, people get injured. It's a shame for the individual, and if it was career threatening the thread would I'm sure have been more sympathetic. As it is, he'll be back in a while, but in the meantime - on the assumption that we're all on the same page about wanting Hearts to struggle on the pitch as much as off it", the loss of an "ahem" £10M player will surely hinder their progress. In a week where the market in Bulgarian balcony pride-tears has risen in value, something that dampens hope for them is a good thing. I'm sure Hearts fans were happy when Alex Harris was ruled out.

So, no personal malice to the boy, and I actually do hope he makes a full recovery in order to further his career at Oldham or Tranmere in the fullness of time, but for the moment, lets take a small piece of malicious pleasure that Hearts will be a player down for a while.

Leishy1995
13-11-2013, 01:19 PM
Jason used to play football with me at primary. He's a good lad who's living his dream as a hearts fan all his life. Saw him on Saturday in weatherspoons he looked fine but it might have been in training he hurt it I guess

The only player from them I rate coincidently.

patlowe
13-11-2013, 01:35 PM
I rate Holt from what I've seen of him - looks a very composed, intelligent player and was probably the best man on the park in the first derby of the season IMO. I'm sure he'll be a miss for the yams over the next few weeks.

Franck Stanton
13-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Is this the wee hard man that was swaggering about in front of the East at the end of the cup game?

The very one. Hope it is REALLY sore and he walks with a limp for the rest of his days. Muppet. Oh and before all you high and mighty come on condemning my thoughts - ask yourself this - "Would they give a flying one if it was one of our players out injured ?" No don't think so.

Shrekko
13-11-2013, 01:44 PM

I'd love to know what Rudi's 'personal commitments' are the day Hearts are playing Wolfsburg, that are preventing him from pulling on that jersey he loves so much and help raise much needed funds for Hearts.

Maybe his 'personal commitment' to not playing unless he gets an appearance fee?

I'm still trying to get over him needing his expenses paid so him and his bird could spend a weekend in Edinburgh last time he was generous enough to give up his time to sign a few autographs in a pub. Obviously the fortune paid for his 3/4 years at the club has drained to the extent he can't afford a couple of flights from Prague.

steviehibsleith
13-11-2013, 01:47 PM
The very one. Hope it is REALLY sore and he walks with a limp for the rest of his days. Muppet. Oh and before all you high and mighty come on condemning my thoughts - ask yourself this - "Would they give a flying one if it was one of our players out injured ?" No don't think so.

That was Jamie walker

johnrebus
13-11-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm disappointed for the lad himself, but certainly not for anyone else, especially those fans.

Whenever I feel a touch of sympathy for a Yam (well, its actually never happened yet TBH), I would remember the disgusting treatment dished out to Dean Shiels during his years at ER.

:jamboak:

Hiber-nation
13-11-2013, 01:48 PM

No it wasn't, that was Walker, as already confirmed.

Deansy
13-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Is he the £5m or £10m rated "wonder kid"? Such a shame either way

Yeah, I get mixed up too - seems like there's so many of em !!!

RoYO!
13-11-2013, 05:05 PM
As OP, let me respond.

In football, people get injured. It's a shame for the individual, and if it was career threatening the thread would I'm sure have been more sympathetic. As it is, he'll be back in a while, but in the meantime - on the assumption that we're all on the same page about wanting Hearts to struggle on the pitch as much as off it", the loss of an "ahem" £10M player will surely hinder their progress. In a week where the market in Bulgarian balcony pride-tears has risen in value, something that dampens hope for them is a good thing. I'm sure Hearts fans were happy when Alex Harris was ruled out.

So, no personal malice to the boy, and I actually do hope he makes a full recovery in order to further his career at Oldham or Tranmere in the fullness of time, but for the moment, lets take a small piece of malicious pleasure that Hearts will be a player down for a while.

Pretty much sums it up for me :)

Franck Stanton
13-11-2013, 05:05 PM
No it wasn't, that was Walker, as already confirmed.
Okay, I stand corrected [once would have been enough though], don't care, still hope it is a sore one.

Spike Mandela
13-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Not quite sure why this thread is on a Hibs website. My initial reaction was Who Cares and it's still Who Cares!!!!!

Phil D. Rolls
13-11-2013, 05:21 PM
I'd love to know what Rudi's 'personal commitments' are the day Hearts are playing Wolfsburg, that are preventing him from pulling on that jersey he loves so much and help raise much needed funds for Hearts.

Maybe his 'personal commitment' to not playing unless he gets an appearance fee?

I'm still trying to get over him needing his expenses paid so him and his bird could spend a weekend in Edinburgh last time he was generous enough to give up his time to sign a few autographs in a pub. Obviously the fortune paid for his 3/4 years at the club has drained to the extent he can't afford a couple of flights from Prague.

Not sure, maybe he's wanting to give the youngsters a chance. They must need the match practice....or do I mean, a rest? All very confusing, and not too pleasing.

Flanny boy
13-11-2013, 06:26 PM
The day I start feeling sorry or giving a **** about these ****s
Is the day I will give up on life itself,****bags to a man :agree:

johnrebus
13-11-2013, 07:52 PM
The day I start feeling sorry or giving a **** about these ****s
Is the day I will give up on life itself,****bags to a man :agree:

I know what you mean and agree completely.

However in the case of Jason Holt himself, I think he deserves a bit of compassion.

I could be wrong - hopefully someone will put me right if I am - but I believe his mother passed away fairly recently. No-one, even a die hard Yam, deserves that at such a young age.

:cb

Leishy1995
13-11-2013, 10:02 PM

However in the case of Jason Holt himself, I think he deserves a bit of compassion.

I could be wrong - hopefully someone will put me right if I am - but I believe his mother passed away fairly recently. No-one, even a die hard Yam, deserves that at such a young age.

I'm not sure but I think it was a fair few years ago now, he was much younger.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2013, 02:36 PM

FFS he has a sore foot. People are allowed to like this.
There is moral high ground and there is getting submerged in your own schmaltz.

GlenrothesHibee
14-11-2013, 03:00 PM
A young player has got a serious injury and i feel for the lad. Some of the comments are not Hibs class i'm afraid. Poor thread

Treadstone
14-11-2013, 03:06 PM
A young player has got a serious injury and i feel for the lad. Some of the comments are not Hibs class i'm afraid. Poor thread

Is a poor thread but serious injury come on its a broken metatarsal.

FWIW i think he is the best of the 'golden generation'.

Geo_1875
14-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Is a poor thread but serious injury come on its a broken metatarsal.

FWIW i think he is the best of the 'golden generation'.

"Normal" people who break a metatarsal get it strapped up and go back to their work.

He gets 6-10 weeks off work and we're meant to feel sorry for him?