PDA

View Full Version : Team vs St Mirren next week?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Hopefully Terry & Malpas will be in the dugout for us in a fortnight, question is what team do we play? Do we completely change it from yesterday or keep it similar? Thoughts please.

P.s: Sorry for starting these threads nearly everyweek:greengrin!

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon or McPake
Stevenson

Handling
Craig
Robertson
Zoubir/Vine

Heffernan
Collins/Cummings.

Thomson on the bench along with Taiwo as I feel they slow the play down and hardly ever make a forward pass.

Billy Whizz
10-11-2013, 04:51 PM
The game is in a fortnight, no games next week as its an international break

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-11-2013, 04:53 PM
The game is in a fortnight, no games next week as its an international break

Ah, thanks for that buddy. I'll fix that...

NadeAteMyLunch!
10-11-2013, 04:54 PM
Least we won't get beat next weekend.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-11-2013, 04:55 PM
Least we won't get beat next weekend.

Laughed more than I should have at this:thumbsup:

BT58
Your very early,,we have some break due to scotland playing the yanks
Hopefully el tel will have them at boot camp for next 10 days (oops ive forgot they have got days off)

H18sry
Hopefully Terry & Malpas will be in the dugout for us in a fortnight, question is what team do we play? Do we completely change it from yesterday or keep it similar? Thoughts please.

P.s: Sorry for starting these threads nearly everyweek:greengrin!

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon or McPake
Stevenson

Handling
Craig
Robertson
Zoubir/Vine

Heffernan
Collins/Cummings.

Thomson on the bench along with Taiwo as I feel they slow the play down and hardly ever make a forward pass.

I woud start Thommo and Kenny Miller :wink:

chrisski33
10-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Bit early for it! It clear team and play the youngsters

steviehibsleith
10-11-2013, 06:57 PM
2weeks is plenty of time for TB to assess what's wrong as long as it's announced tomorrow and he's there starting 10am. How much he can do in a fortnight however may be limited but hopefully he can lift the spirits as confidence is a huge part of football.

Hermit Crab
10-11-2013, 07:03 PM
They got a very good win yesterday at a ground where we struggled to win and really should have lost. Their confidence will be high and it will be a very difficult match. AT the moment im predicting a draw but the new management will have had time to work with the players and a new confidence should should be flowing by then and all players should be out to impress the new staff especially those who are out of contract in the summer.

Centre Hawf
10-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Ben Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern (He was honking yesterday i know)

Zoubir/Handling
Robertson
Craig
Stevenson

Do what you want with the top two it doesnae matter anyway.

PeterboroHibee
10-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Williams
Maybury Forster Hanlon Stevenson
Robertson Thomson
Handling/Zoubir Craig Cairney (if hes available)
Heffernan

Wotherspiniesta
10-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Williams

Maybury Foster McPake McGivern

Zoubir Robertson Thomson Craig

Heffernan Handling

The_Horde
10-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Williams

Maybury Nelson? Hanlon Stevenson

Robertson Thomson Craig

Zouby Heffernan Vine/Cairney

Speedway
10-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Williams

Maybury
McPake
Nelson
Stevenson

Zoubir
Robertson
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

The Heff

Liams
10-11-2013, 09:34 PM
What do you think terry (as everyone thinks he has it) will do with the loaned out players?

LioNeilMessi
10-11-2013, 10:26 PM
Hope OTJ gets more of a shout. Not seen too much but I think he could offer decent cover for our defence by playing just in front of them.

Hibeesmad
10-11-2013, 11:24 PM
4-4-2

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Zoubir
Thomson
Robertson
Craig

Collins
Heffernan

Subs:

Murdoch
Stevenson
OTJ
Taiwo
Cairney
Caldwell
Cummings

Brightside
11-11-2013, 06:38 AM
If McPake plays i wont be going anywhere near the game. Brutal defender now. Forster and Hanlon are fine. Stevenson back at LB, and probably still Teddy at RB. Midfield is a total disaster area and I would consider dropping all the 4 that played on Sat. Go with OTJ, Cairney, Handling, Zouby and Stanton if fit. With Cummings up front on his own. A 451 - 433. With Zouby and Handling supporting Cummings. And if the starting 11 from Sat are not in double training all week there is something badly wrong.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2013, 07:33 AM
If McPake plays i wont be going anywhere near the game. Brutal defender now. Forster and Hanlon are fine. Stevenson back at LB, and probably still Teddy at RB. Midfield is a total disaster area and I would consider dropping all the 4 that played on Sat. Go with OTJ, Cairney, Handling, Zouby and Stanton if fit. With Cummings up front on his own. A 451 - 433. With Zouby and Handling supporting Cummings. And if the starting 11 from Sat are not in double training all week there is something badly wrong.

So when you're on your way to them and hear the starting lineup at around 2pm and mcpakes names on the team sheet you'll not go?

Hibby 2005
11-11-2013, 07:51 AM
Williams

Maybury
McPake
Nelson
Stevenson

Zoubir
Robertson
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

The Heff

That's a formation that could work. I don't normally agree with one up front but look at our forwards these days!

Thomson needs to get his act together and maybe being the only deep midfielder will benefit him.

Hanlon needs a rest.

GreenArmy1875
11-11-2013, 02:25 PM
Would love to see

williams

Maybury forster nelson stevenson
robertson thomson
Handling craig stanton(if fit)
heffernan

AlbertK86
11-11-2013, 02:31 PM
4-4-2 Williams Maybury Forster Hanlon McGivern Zoubir Thomson Robertson Craig Collins Heffernan Subs: Murdoch Stevenson OTJ Taiwo Cairney Caldwell Cummings

Is Craig not still suspended ?

Greendub
11-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Is Craig not still suspended ?

Nope, one league match and one league cup match.