PDA

View Full Version : new song

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 11:34 AM
To the tune of Nade / Michael ngoo...
Collins and Vine, Collins and Vine, there both worse than Nade there Collins and Vine

muzzhfc
10-11-2013, 11:40 AM
nothing says supporting the players like a good old sing song about them being worse than the ****s

LioNeilMessi
10-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Collins and Vine, Collins and Vine, there both worse than Nade there Collins and Vine

I think you're on the wrong forum mate.

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 11:45 AM
nothing says supporting the players like a good old sing song about them being worse than the ****s

Yip but least us fans could have a laugh at the game. If I would rather have 2 supporters on the park than those two wage thief's

EH6 Hibby
10-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Aye, that will motivate them right enough.

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 11:47 AM
I think you're on the wrong forum mate.
I tried a hail hail at the game yesterday it never caught on fair play to section 43 they tried to get a few songs going but atmosphere was horrific yesterday. I think the collins and vine song would would work they are both awful

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Aye, that will motivate them right enough.
Not interested in motivating those two they are brutal. Did u see Collins contribution yesterday? Gave away a stupid pen couldn't trap the ball or pass his movement is terrible, did he even shoot yesterday? 13 league games in the guy is mince.

MSK
10-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Not interested in motivating those two they are brutal. Did u see Collins contribution yesterday? Gave away a stupid pen couldn't trap the ball or pass his movement is terrible, did he even shoot yesterday? 13 league games in the guy is mince.You should ask your school teacher if you can borrow some crayons so you can make a "Vine & Collins must go" banner tae compliment yer song ..

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 12:02 PM
You should ask your school teacher if you can borrow some crayons so you can make a "Vine & Collins must go" banner tae compliment yer song ..
But that would require effort and pre match prep. The song requires none of above, it can be spontaneous mate

Hiber-nation
10-11-2013, 12:05 PM

Well done, any more gems from your catalogue of wit and banter?

:crazy:

MSK
10-11-2013, 12:09 PM
But that would require effort and pre match prep. The song requires none of above, it can be spontaneous mateIm sure your teacher would be able to help you with the spelling & the colouring in bits....go for it ..that's whats missing just now, a bit of player confidence bashing ..:aok:

Viva_Palmeiras
10-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Try running it past Nicholl and I'm sure he'll say you're entitled to your opinion before knocking you into the stand :wink:

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Im sure your teacher would be able to help you with the spelling & the colouring in bits....go for it ..that's whats missing just now, a bit of player confidence bashing ..:aok:

Im not thinking of it as player bashing more fan entertainment. We need to get some enjoyment going to Easter Road, I cant just go for my half time pizza slice its good but there are better pizza's out there

Frazerbob
10-11-2013, 12:24 PM
I thought this was a thread about Howard Jones when I read the title.

One for the 80's kids!

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 12:28 PM
Well done, any more gems from your catalogue of wit and banter?

:crazy:
Its early on a Sunday still trying to get rid of yesterday's hangover mainly due to drowning my sorrows and trying to blank out yesterday's game

BH Hibs
10-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Festival's in August mate. :trumpet:

Holmesdale Hibs
10-11-2013, 01:27 PM

You're a Hibs fan, right? If so, what do you hope to achieve by ridiculing our own players? Maybe we should put some effort in to a song about the team or new management?

Itsnoteasy
10-11-2013, 01:38 PM

I think it should be Collins and Vine Collins and Vine give us a goal give us a goal. And repeat. Do it to the Laurel and Hardy tune.

That,s another fine mess you have got us into

They are ****en *****.

Don,t forget Vine was a £3million player my arse.

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 01:41 PM
You're a Hibs fan, right? If so, what do you hope to achieve by ridiculing our own players? Maybe we should put some effort in to a song about the team or new management?

Mate I do sing positive songs the thread is a bit of banter. Sometimes we need to laugh at ourselves

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2013, 01:43 PM
I think it should be Collins and Vine Collins and Vine give us a goal give us a goal. And repeat. Do it to the Laurel and Hardy tune.

That,s another fine mess you have got us into

Don,t forget Vine was a £3million player my arse.

Its a scary thought someone paid 3mil fir him

Pretty Boy
10-11-2013, 01:50 PM
It's lasted too long
it's lasted too long
This thread is rubbish
it's lasted too long

Jones28
10-11-2013, 01:54 PM
I'm all for having a laugh and banter about Hibs but this isn't banter, it's actually sad to think this is the level we're at. We're singing about 2 strikers being worse than 2 of their worst ever strikers.

Hibercelona
10-11-2013, 02:06 PM

Nade only looked slightly better because we only ever seen him play against us...

Just as Vine only looked good before he came here, for exactly the same reason.

PS. The songs *****.

God Petrie
10-11-2013, 02:08 PM
I thought Vine was decent when he came on yesterday.

green.and.white
10-11-2013, 02:09 PM
I was once again extremely disappointed by Collins yesterday but even as a joke, that's nowhere near funny mate

hfc rd
10-11-2013, 02:19 PM

Why do that when it's going to drain their confidence even more? Think you support the wrong team.

blackpoolhibs
10-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Mate I do sing positive songs the thread is a bit of banter. Sometimes we need to laugh at ourselves

Well that worked, i'm laughing at you now. :top marks