PDA

View Full Version : What idiot said ICT dont play attractive football?

blackpoolhibs
09-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Now if that was not decent football, much better than we have seen for a good few years, then they don't know their arse from their elbow. :rolleyes:

allezsauzee
09-11-2013, 05:39 PM
Well it was good football if you like your teams well organised, passing the ball well and attacking at pace I suppose!

Pretty Boy
09-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Well it was good football if you like your teams well organised, passing the ball well and attacking at pace I suppose!

What kind of idiot enjoys that kind of thing.

Scrappy 1-0 smash and grabs at Partick Thistle is the way forward.

Scottie
09-11-2013, 05:42 PM
FFS they were playing against us-everyone looks great against us

The blind school would even play us off the park at the mo :agree:

Vault Boy
09-11-2013, 05:44 PM
I don't think they were at their best, but almost every one of their attacks was launched at pace and looked like it could punish us, Inverness certainly do play exciting football with good movement and passing, it sometimes gets overlooked. It was easy for them after scoring 2 in such quick succession so I think they could have given even more if they had needed to.

Heisenberg
09-11-2013, 05:45 PM
FFS they were playing against us-everyone looks great against us

The blind school would even play us off the park at the mo :agree:

Rowan Vine looked top class when he played against us too...

GreenCastle
09-11-2013, 05:47 PM
They look organised - stronger / quicker and more up for it than us.

There full backs also got forward more often and even with a 4-4-2 against a 4-1-3-1 first half they dominated us in midfield.

When we changed it 2nd half to 4-4-2 / 4-3-3 depending on what Vine did - we still struggled.

If TB can get us like that I will be very impressed but need better players and more confidence plus creativity and pace.

S.sct
09-11-2013, 06:15 PM
You don't know your arse from your elbow then, either that or you've been watching the pish served up to us too long.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

random sub
09-11-2013, 06:56 PM
yeh, who on earth would want pacey full backs supporting play and midfielders running into space and taking players on- goddam crazies...

sleeping giant
09-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Poor old Andy :-)

IWasThere2016
09-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Poor old Andy :-)

:greengrin

Andy74
09-11-2013, 07:39 PM
A bit of a cowardly thread and also not sure what it's based on.

I've said Inverness are a very good team, physical, direct with lots of pace going forward and a very good finisher.

They don't play the type of silky Mowbray type football talked about on here as the Hibs way.

I'd be very happy for us to play the way Inverness played today.

Pathetic thread though.

NadeAteMyLunch!
09-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Oh to have an unattractive, route 1 team like what I watched today :-(

blackpoolhibs
09-11-2013, 08:46 PM
A bit of a cowardly thread and also not sure what it's based on.

I've said Inverness are a very good team, physical, direct with lots of pace going forward and a very good finisher.

They don't play the type of silky Mowbray type football talked about on here as the Hibs way.

I'd be very happy for us to play the way Inverness played today.

Pathetic thread though.

If the cap fits Andy.