PDA

View Full Version : Jackie Mac has his say

Jonnyboy
06-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Luke Shanley interviews Jackie Mac outside Easter Road

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9011854/mcnamara:-butcher-the-only-choice

monktonharp
06-11-2013, 10:37 PM
Luke Shanley interviews Jackie Mac outside Easter Road

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/9011854/mcnamara:-butcher-the-only-choice excellent stuff. good valid replies from Jackie, a well known Hibs man and the boy Shanley is a guid Hibs man tae! of that there is nae doubt.I know him and his daft Da very well:greengrin am I right Mc Leish?:greengrin

Jonnyboy
06-11-2013, 10:41 PM
excellent stuff. good valid replies from Jackie, a well known Hibs man and the boy Shanley is a guid Hibs man tae! of that there is nae doubt.I know him and his daft Da very well:greengrin am I right Mc Leish?:greengrin

Aye, Luke's a friend and a bloody good bloke too :agree:

jacomo
06-11-2013, 10:43 PM
'How will Terry cope with the expectation at Hibs?'

'I think he'll welcome it.'

Exactly what we need to hear.

Spike Mandela
06-11-2013, 10:49 PM
'How will Terry cope with the expectation at Hibs?'

'I think he'll welcome it.'

Exactly what we need to hear.

Seriously, is there still 'expectation' at Hibs?:cb

HibeesLA
07-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Seriously, is there still 'expectation' at Hibs?:cb

Yep, some expect everyone to fail :greengrin

I liked the smile from Jackie when asked the question about autonomy being a problem in the past. Maybe with the reputation that these seem to have about picking good players for the club, then that autonomy will come. 3 years seems like a good statement from the Club that they are willing to believe in this management team, so let's hope it works out, and we do indeed get back to the level that we all fell Hibs should be playing at, and yes, maybe expect us to be.

Peevemor
07-11-2013, 05:54 AM
I was dreading watching that as I thought it was going to be another 'kanoesque' dig at the club I'm happy it wasn't as Jackie Mac was one of my boyhood heroes.

3pm
07-11-2013, 06:29 AM
Did Luke Shanley ever post on here?!

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2013, 06:44 AM
Did Luke Shanley ever post on here?!

Still does.

Speedway
07-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Since when was Mowbray 'surplus to requirements?'

hfc rd
07-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Since when was Mowbray 'surplus to requirements?'

Was just going to ask the same thing?

andudare2
07-11-2013, 01:18 PM
excellent stuff. good valid replies from Jackie, a well known Hibs man and the boy Shanley is a guid Hibs man tae! of that there is nae doubt.I know him and his daft Da very well:greengrin am I right Mc Leish?:greengrinindeed you are wullie,does not happen very often but on this occasion you are :greengrin