PDA

View Full Version : Team vs ICT?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-11-2013, 11:34 PM
What team should we play vs Inverness at home next week then? Will their manager be our manager when game day comes? Thoughts....

Saorsa
03-11-2013, 11:38 PM
No much point in playing any of them, they're all rubbish. :agree:

Judas Iscariot
03-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Williams

Maybury Forster Hanlon McGivern

Tudor-Jones Thomson

Zoubir Robertson Craig

Heffernan

Leishy1995
04-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Williams

Tudor-Jones Thomson

Zoubir Robertson Craig

Heffernan

Having seen Zoubir in our last 3 matches I can safely say I don't see any benefit in starting him.

FranckSuzy
04-11-2013, 12:13 AM
No much point in playing any of them, they're all rubbish. :agree:

In your opinion

SteveHFC
04-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Williams

Thomson Taiwo Robertson

Handling Craig

Heffernan

Saorsa
04-11-2013, 12:15 AM
In your opinionNever thought you'd fall for that :greengrin my post of course was http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/knitepoet/FUNNY/Sarcasm.gif

:greengrin

If you read this place though most of them are. :agree:

kaimendhibs
04-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Zoubir isn't ready for a start IMO, can't wait till Harris is ready and hopefully cairney comes back like he started with us

Sent from my iphone

lucky
04-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Zoubir is not good enough for the SPL but might improve. Mcgirven was at fault for today's goal and has been average since getting back in the team so I would drop him and play Stevenson left back

MotherSuperior
04-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Williams

Mullen Forster Hanlon McGivern

Thomson

Handling Robertson Cairney
. Craig
. Heffernan

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-11-2013, 12:44 AM
GK: Williams

RB Maybury
CB Hanlon
CB Forster
LB McGivern

CM Thomson

RAM Robertson
CAM Craig
LAM Cairney

ST Heffernan
ST Collins/Caldwell/Handling

Sir David Gray
04-11-2013, 01:06 AM
Having seen Zoubir in our last 3 matches I can safely say I don't see any benefit in starting him.

:agree: I would put him into the EoS team for a few weeks to see if it might toughen him up a little bit.

He doesn't look ready for first team football in the Scottish Premiership at the moment, from what I've seen so far.

Hibeesmad
04-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
Stevenson

Robertson
Thomson
Craig
Cairney

Caldwell
Heffernan

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-11-2013, 01:15 AM
:agree: I would put him into the EoS team for a few weeks to see if it might toughen him up a little bit.

He doesn't look ready for first team football in the Scottish Premiership at the moment, from what I've seen so far.

That's a pretty good idea IMO! Putting him into the EoS team would be a great idea and do him a lot of good:agree:.

Sir David Gray
04-11-2013, 01:19 AM
That's a pretty good idea IMO! Putting him into the EoS team would be a great idea and do him a lot of good:agree:.

Depends on what sort of mentality he's got, I suppose.

It could cause him to go further into his shell and lose any confidence he may have at the moment.

On the other hand, it could have the desired effect and make him work on his game.

I think it's worth a shot though as he's not doing enough at the moment in the first team.

Hibercelona
04-11-2013, 01:37 AM
.................................Williams......... .........................

.........Maybury......Hanlon.......McGivern....... Stevenson....

...................Robertson...............Thomson ..................

.........Zoubir................Cairney............ ......Craig.........

................................Heffernan......... ........................

Pretty Boy
04-11-2013, 08:49 AM
...............Williams.............

Maybury.....Hanlon.....Forster..Stevenson

...............Thomson..................

.......Robertson............Craig.......

Handling........................Cairney

...............Heffernan................

AFKA5814_Hibs
04-11-2013, 10:25 AM
What's happening with Liam Craig. I thought he was being cited for a 2 match ban? :confused:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
07-11-2013, 05:56 PM
Craig suspended....

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Handling
Thomson
Cairney

Robertson

Collins
Heff

Jones28
07-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Same as last week.

Heisenberg
07-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
Mcgivern

Handling
Thomson
Robertson
Stevenson

Zoubir

Heffernan

Stringer
07-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Williams

Maybury. Forster Hanlon. Stevenson

Jones McGivern

Handling. Thompson Robertson.

Caldwell.

Andy74
07-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Get Collins in for Craig.

Onceinawhile
07-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Williams

maybury
forster
hanlon
stevenson

taiwo
thomson

zoubir
robertson
cairney

heffernan

would do me. Be surprised to see it, but hat's roughly how I see our strongest team. Really hoping we see cairney soon. His form was almost as important as sparky's at the start of last year.

Hibbyradge
07-11-2013, 06:28 PM
ICT know our players and set up well so I think we should use the element of surprise.

I'd go with

Murdoch

Mullen Forster Hanlon

Thomson

Zoubir Horribine Stanton

Vine Handling Caldwell

Tyler Durden
07-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Williams

Maybury
Hanlon
Forster
McGivern

Thomson
Robertson

Cairney (Central)
Handling
Vine

Heffernan

Can't say I'm a big fan of Vine but wide left is his best position and in his brief appearance last week he managed to set up our best chance. If we want to score goals we need more attacking players in the side. No Stevenson unless he's at LB please.

Not sure of Cairneys fitness but he needs to start somewhere

InterviewLoI
07-11-2013, 07:05 PM
ICT know our players and set up well so I think we should use the element of surprise.

I'd go with

Murdoch

Mullen Forster Hanlon

Thomson

Zoubir Horribine Stanton

Vine Handling Caldwell

Id replace murdoch, caldwell and horribine with williams, heff and collins (swapped with handling)

Bishop Hibee
07-11-2013, 07:09 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Handling
Robertson
Thomson
Stevenson
Cairney

Heffernan

4-5-1 which can be 4-4-3 when going forward.

Leighonel
07-11-2013, 07:26 PM

I'd go with

Murdoch

Mullen Forster Hanlon

Thomson

Zoubir Horribine Stanton

Vine Handling Caldwell

I see what you are doing there, very clever. Surely we should swap Hanlon and Mullen so they can cut in and shoot?

We are at home so I fully expect us to play 4-4-2

Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Handling/Zoubir
Robertson
Thomson
Cairney

Collins
Heffernan

SouthamptonHibs
07-11-2013, 07:43 PM
No idea what team I'd start with, I defo would set up with an attacked minded team, with the emphasis being attack attack attack. Don't care if we get beat or loose 5 goals.
What we need to do if get the guys scoring goals. We should be looking to score 3+ goals on Sat.
Our hone games have been that boring of late I'm expecting a 6-7k crowd on Sat.

3-4-3

Williams

McGivern Foster Hanlon

Cairney Robertson Thomson Zoubir

Handling Heff Collins/Caldwell/Vine

Jonnyboy
07-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Surprised at how many include Cairney who, since recovering from longish term injury has played two or three U20's games and then disappeared off the radar.

TheFamous1875
07-11-2013, 09:06 PM
4-1-3-2 lark because I hate seeing Robertson wasted on the wing. This would suit Stevenson's alleged game too. Zoubir on for whoever is performing the least around the same time he was on against 'Well (likely to be Collins, unlikely to be Heffernan). It would also give McGivern licence to play his game and get forward safely, with Lewis covering behind him.

Williams.

Maybury. Forster. Hanlon. McGivern.

Robertson. Thomson. Stevenson.

Handling.

Heffernan. Collins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AlbertK86
07-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
McGivern
Stevenson

OTJ

Robertson
Thomson
Cairney

Handling
Heffernan

Subs

Murdoch
Hanlon
Taiwo
Horribine
Collins
Caldwell
Cummings

GreenCastle
08-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Robertson
Thomson
Taiwo
Stevenson

Collins
Heffernan

Edinburgh Green
08-11-2013, 03:13 PM
Am I missing something in regards to Cairney? Since a long term injury he has not even featured from.the bench yet 90% of you have him in the starting 11? As well as the fact that he was very poor before his injury

jacomo
08-11-2013, 03:18 PM

I'd go with

Murdoch

Mullen Forster Hanlon

Thomson

Zoubir Horribine Stanton

Vine Handling Caldwell

It's one solution to our winger problem, I suppose - just pretend the flanks don't exist!

I hope Murdoch is good at dealing with crosses because he'll be facing quite a lot of them with that set up. :greengrin

patlowe
08-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Robertson
Thomson
Taiwo
Stevenson

Collins
Heffernan

This is nothing against the team you've put, it's not the worst, but looking at the players there you have to question the judgement of people that think we have the second (or third, fourth, fifth or sixth) best collection of players in the league. That to me is a bottom six team; pretty ridiculous given the turnover and expenditure during the summer.

jacomo
08-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Am I missing something in regards to Cairney? Since a long term injury he has not even featured from.the bench yet 90% of you have him in the starting 11? As well as the fact that he was very poor before his injury

I was wondering the same thing. I'd play 4-4-2 because we have very few wide men fit and available, probably Robertson and Craig either side of midfield.

LioNeilMessi
08-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Williams

DEF Maybury Forster Hanlon Mcgivern

MID Roberston OTJ Thomson

CAM/LM Handling or Stanton or Cairney

STR Caldwell or Collins Heffernan

Brightside
08-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Williams

Thomson

Zoubir Robertson Lewis

Handling

Heffernan

Hibby_CR14
08-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Williams

Maybury--Forster---Hanlon---Mcgivern

Jones

Thomo-----Taiwo

Robertson

The Heff --- Collins/handling

I Found this really hard to pick, lack pace/width and excitement! Anyone that thinks we have a great squad is mental..we have soo many Central Defensive midfielders!

We need to have Robertson further forward supporting the strikers as I think he looks good this year. He is big and strong and can strike a ball!

We need to a them early as I reckon the heads should be down with the Butcher stuff!!

GGTTH

GreenCastle
08-11-2013, 03:32 PM
This is nothing against the team you've put, it's not the worst, but looking at the players there you have to question the judgement of people that think we have the second (or third, fourth, fifth or sixth) best collection of players in the league. That to me is a bottom six team; pretty ridiculous given the turnover and expenditure during the summer.

Agreed - we are crying out for some creativity and wide players in the side plus something a little more attacking from the right back area.

Brightside
08-11-2013, 03:35 PM

poppycock.

patlowe
08-11-2013, 03:39 PM
poppycock.

:greengrin I disagree with you but I do enjoy your style!

Hibstrooper
08-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Handling
Robertson
Thomson
Stevenson

Collins
Heffernan

cabbageandribs1875
08-11-2013, 04:50 PM
i'd play Doran or McKay up front with the Heff in a 4-4-2

oops, they're not here...yet :)

Leishy1995
09-11-2013, 10:12 AM
I've just seen Jamie Beaton tweet "good luck @jasoncummings today he deserves his chance" hmmm

Billy Whizz
09-11-2013, 10:13 AM
I've just seen Jamie Beaton tweet "good luck @jasoncummings today he deserves his chance" hmmm

Possibly on the bench?

Aldo
09-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Possibly on the bench?

Hope so. Lad deserves a place on bench following his goals for U20's. Think it's 21 in 18 games or something like that.

Gonnae go for score draw

DanHFC1875
09-11-2013, 10:15 AM
Williams

Thomson Taiwo Robertson

Handling Craig

Heffernan

Only changes here for me: Caldwell up front with Heff and Handling on the bench. Think the guy deserves a chance aka a whole game. 2 up front! Stanton in for Taiwo and Taiwo on a bus back to Carlisle!

GreenCastle
09-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Williams

Maybury
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Robertson
Thomson
Taiwo
Stevenson

Collins