PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Nic

Jonnyboy
03-11-2013, 09:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhvHZYtqPxs&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXKLs14yjDc5s7GJ1txkWxw

Peevemor
03-11-2013, 09:17 PM
I think he's great!

I loved the way he ignored the question about whether he was in for the job. :greengrin

Andy74
03-11-2013, 09:26 PM
A new manager obviously needs to pick this lot up. Confidence is very low by the looks of things and the staff and players seem affected by Pat having to so what he did.

Lots of players just starting their careers here and it's a shame.

IberianHibernian
03-11-2013, 09:41 PM
When he arrived at ER I think there was always the suspicion that he had come to replace Pat or be assistant to Sheils when Pat left ( maybe Pat had suggested to Petrie in summer that he`d had enough for example ) . Whatever , we`re probably lucky to have him as interim manager whether it be for be for one week or till the end of the season ( a season in which we can still do a lot in the league though we`ll struggle to emulate Pat`s record in cup ) . Would certainly prefer to have Nicholl and Maybury for a few weeks till a successor is found than rushing in to appoint Butcher and pay compensation now .

Elephant Stone
03-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Sounds like him, as well as the team, are gutted at what's happened. I'm not surprised at all.

J-C
03-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Sounds like him, as well as the team, are gutted at what's happened. I'm not surprised at all.

Well maybe the team need to have a good long look at themselves then, even though tactics weren't great, the teams lacklustre performances didn't help either.

Wheat Hound
03-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Found his comment about there being no atmosphere today suiting us........our poor wee lambs getting scared by the big crowds again?

Jonnyboy
03-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Found his comment about there being no atmosphere today suiting us........our poor wee lambs getting scared by the big crowds again?

Not the way I read it. He added that Motherwell were coming off a defeat and so their fans were quiet.

IberianHibernian
03-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Sounds like him, as well as the team, are gutted at what's happened. I'm not surprised at all.Exactly . When other recent managers left , there was either anger or disappointment or relief ( CC or Williamson ) but with Pat Fenlon`s departure I think there`s a lot of sadness that things didn`t work out and possibly anger that he may have been hounded out by some supporters . Whatever , certainly no excitement about who will take over and it`ll take an interesting appointment ie noone from present SPL to even start to repair damage .

Centre Hawf
03-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Not the way I read it. He added that Motherwell were coming off a defeat and so their fans were quiet.

I read it as they (Motherwell) didn't have much in terms of support to get them fired up and should have allowed us to kick on and attack them.

Stantons Angel
03-11-2013, 11:38 PM
A new manager obviously needs to pick this lot up. Confidence is very low by the looks of things and the staff and players seem affected by Pat having to so what he did.

Lots of players just starting their careers here and it's a shame.

Yes it is a shame, but how can anyone claim to be fault free in this situation.

Confidence will be low when you are continually harrassed and booed of the pitch by your own support.

The players and staff will also be gutted in the way that lead up to fenlons departure, he had worked hard to restructure the scouting system at Hibs something that is very important to our club. Supplying young talent is our lifeline and some of todays battered and bruised players have just come in to the team to taste the horrible atmosphere they are expected to play in.

we the fans cant think we are blameless in the collapse of confidence within our team. Its one thing sitting in the stadium and venting frustration but when you take it outside in the street and personally insult players, then thats another thing! i just cant believe we have steeped so low, i really cant!

I am so fed up hearing that this should be done and that should be done and many of the loudest sit on here behind their keyboards and never see a game played other than on TV.

We are only a quarter of the way through the season, the manager has left a new one will come in. There is still so much to play for and we must play our part too.

Please stop moaning and get off your backsides and go along and support the team. Dont wait till its a cup final or another big game and come on here squabbling about not getting a ticket. Our life bloods the league games and we have a lot to play for. The past is the past lets look to the future for gawds sake and go forward together!

You Have got the manager out now its time to do your bit!

jacomo
03-11-2013, 11:46 PM
Seems like a good guy, and the kind of experienced, feet-on-the-ground no.2 that Hibs have needed for years.

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2013, 12:11 AM
You Have got the manager out now its time to do your bit!

would you like him back ?

kaimendhibs
04-11-2013, 12:16 AM
He had the balls to change things today and have a real good go. Took defensive players off and put attackers on. Hard luck in the end but went for it

Sent from my iphone

Jones28
04-11-2013, 12:36 AM
We looked far more dangerous today than we have all season IMO. Went for it on the attack, looked like we were sharper and faster, played players to their strengths ie FINALLY Lewis played on the left!

Jimmy Nic for the job? We shall see!

heretoday
04-11-2013, 11:24 AM
No. Jimmy Nic can go any time he likes for my money and take most of the useless shower with him!

erin go bragh
04-11-2013, 11:28 AM
You Have got the manager out now its time to do your bit![/QUOTE]

Id say mr Fenlons eye bleeding hoofball played the biggest part in him leaving .
This crap that its the fans fault , deerie me . He failed twice to score/ beat the worst Hearts team in the last 30 years , got us our worst ever result in Europe . The fans fault imo is putting up with PF for so long , he should have been sacked after that final .
See all this , feel sorry for him bull , i feel sorry for all us fans that had to put up with his horrible tactless football .

Ggtth

Jonnyboy
04-11-2013, 07:14 PM
I read it as they (Motherwell) didn't have much in terms of support to get them fired up and should have allowed us to kick on and attack them.

Which is how I should have answered cos that's what I meant :aok: