PDA

View Full Version : what we are all forgetting

thefifer1959
03-11-2013, 01:53 PM
We all seem to forget one important thing about Hib's, for years all we have heard " we can finish in the top 4 " last time I looked every team had players who all had two legs two arms one head and a brain. who says that one team is far better than the next. could it be that when new players join Hib's that they go through an induction process that implants into their brains that they are sub standard to players from Celtic or Rangers or who ever.

ok I played amateur football for Aultbea and poolewe many years ago in the left back position. but I went into every game knowing that I was just the same as the opposition I gave as good as I got and more. I left my mark on a lot of players from the west highland league ( hope they are Hib's fans cause they will remember me) and received my fair share back.

I am totally fed up hearing we can finish in the top 4 or even 2nd. come on Hib's get your heads outa ur anal passage ways and prove it.

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt".

"Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want".

" Don't fear failure so much that you refuse to try new things. The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions: could have, might have, and should have."

:flag:

Northern Hibby
03-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Did you play with Neil (bomber) MacKenzie?

Viva_Palmeiras
03-11-2013, 05:48 PM
How do folks from Cardenden pronounce it?

Id pronounce it Carden-den whereas I've heard a weegie bloke who moved there pronounce it Car-den-den.

Hibbyradge
03-11-2013, 06:04 PM
Seriously?

Hib's?

Hib's?

chrisski33
03-11-2013, 06:06 PM
Wow can we not have ambition?

Jonnyboy
03-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Seriously?

Hib's?

Hib's?

Don't scoff too loudly D, the Hibs shop had kids bibs with Hib's best dribbler on them :wink:

Hibbyradge
03-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Don't scoff too loudly D, the Hibs shop had kids bibs with Hib's best dribbler on them :wink:

I know mate, but that's China for you.

How can a "supporter" not know how to spell their team's 4-letter name?

:crazy:

Winston Ingram
03-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Top 4? has teh SPFL been awarded 4 Champions League places?

leggeto
04-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Thefifer1959 for manage'r