PDA

View Full Version : Guillaume Beuzelin

offshorehibby
03-11-2013, 08:47 AM
My preference is Butcher but i know as much about choosing a new manager as Rod. Something Michael Stewart said on the radio last night was whatever the new set up is Guillaume Beuzelin should be part of it.

I keep hearing great thing about Beuzelin's coaching, could Butcher find room in the first team coaching squad for him.

Peter Grant and Beuzelin have been mentioned as a pairing.

clerriehibs
03-11-2013, 08:51 AM
My preference is Butcher but i know as much about choosing a new manager as Rod. Something Michael Stewart said on the radio last night was whatever the new set up is Guillaume Beuzelin should be part of it.

I keep hearing great thing about Beuzelin's coaching, could Butcher find room in the first team coaching squad for him.

Peter Grant and Beuzelin have been mentioned as a pairing.

**** Michael Stewart, that **** sniping from the sidelines to undermine Hibs has been a recent part of the problem.

Eyrie
03-11-2013, 08:51 AM
If Butcher comes then I'd expect Malpas to join him, so do we keep Nicholl as well or pay him off? That's before even considering Beuzelin.

RIP Bestie
03-11-2013, 09:54 AM
**** Michael Stewart, that **** sniping from the sidelines to undermine Hibs has been a recent part of the problem.
Think a lot of people on here were a massive influence on that. A lot of what Stewart said mirrored a lot of comments on here

bob12345
03-11-2013, 10:16 AM
Boozy certainly isn't work shy, that's for sure. Last I checked he was coaching Edusport Academy, Stirling Uni and Hibs U14s!