PDA

View Full Version : NHC If you thought Zibi, Brown, Olly and Maka were dodgy.....

Twa Cairpets
02-11-2013, 10:05 PM
...Have a look at this from last weekend in the Bundesliga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgWNh72MWgM

Wow.

The_Exile
02-11-2013, 10:10 PM
Mental, that doesn't sit right with me, wonder if they're looking into it?

broon hut
02-11-2013, 10:13 PM
the first one looks well dodgy!

AJWisme
02-11-2013, 10:17 PM
There's no way that's not a fix. Surely.

Carheenlea
02-11-2013, 10:20 PM
The second one is the best, too funny!

While we are on the subject of dodgy play... If you thought our corners were bad....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ngZtz8grk.

hibsbollah
02-11-2013, 10:21 PM
If you think about it, there must be some regular match fixing in the top european leagues. Football betting is so widespread these days, its naive to think theres not some players manipulating games.

Twa Cairpets
02-11-2013, 10:44 PM
I hadn't thought about the dodgy element of it. i thought he was just utterly horse.

First one does look dubious on second viewing right enough

Pretty Boy
03-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Almost as dodgy as Graeme Smith v Motherwell in the 6-6 game.

jodjam
03-11-2013, 06:23 AM
Three howlers. The second one certainly looks very dodgy.

TRC
03-11-2013, 08:01 AM
Boruc was a bit suspect yesterday quite amusing

PeeJay
03-11-2013, 08:49 AM
If you think about it, there must be some regular match fixing in the top european leagues. Football betting is so widespread these days, its naive to think theres not some players manipulating games.

Germany "has previous" in the area of match fixing involving clubs, players, referees - in this particular case there is no investigation going on as far as I know. Let's face it, if you're going to throw a game this is not a very clever way to do it is it? - Seems the goalie just had a "really bad day" - some people here saying he played just like any English national team goalkeeper ...:tee hee:

Found it interesting that you suggested manipulation in the major European leagues, personally I've long since wondered if the Scottish game is not rife with corruption - is the thought really too far fetched?

greenlex
03-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Seville goalie last night too. The first was rediculous.

Billy Whizz
03-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Boruc was a bit suspect yesterday quite amusing

He must be able to sell a video of his bloomers

nonshinyfinish
03-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Germany "has previous" in the area of match fixing involving clubs, players, referees - in this particular case there is no investigation going on as far as I know. Let's face it, if you're going to throw a game this is not a very clever way to do it is it? - Seems the goalie just had a "really bad day" - some people here saying he played just like any English national team goalkeeper ...:tee hee:

Found it interesting that you suggested manipulation in the major European leagues, personally I've long since wondered if the Scottish game is not rife with corruption - is the thought really too far fetched?

Exactly what I thought - surely you'd come up with something a little more subtle?