PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell vs Hibs in Barcelona

AllyF
02-11-2013, 11:10 AM
As it says on the tin. Does anyone know of anywhere that would be showing the match live in Barca tomorrow afternoon?

I've gone from the Edinburgh derby on Wednesday to the Barcelona derby at the Nou Camp last night. The quality difference was minimal, of course.

Andy74
02-11-2013, 11:36 AM
As it says on the tin. Does anyone know of anywhere that would be showing the match live in Barca tomorrow afternoon?

I've gone from the Edinburgh derby on Wednesday to the Barcelona derby at the Nou Camp last night. The quality difference was minimal, of course.

There's an Irish bar with lots of games on different screens at Plaça d'Urquinaona not far from Catalunya Square.

nonshinyfinish
02-11-2013, 11:50 AM
I've watched Scottish football before in the Black Horse, the Michael Collins and the Celtic Cross (I know, I know).

IIRC the Black Horse has multiple screens, so the clash with Everton-Spurs might be less of a problem. I'm not sure if the Celtic Cross still exists.

If I'm thinking of the same place as Andy then I watched a Scotland game in there, don't know what it's called though.

SmashinGlass
02-11-2013, 02:35 PM
I've watched Scottish football before in the Black Horse, the Michael Collins and the Celtic Cross (I know, I know).

IIRC the Black Horse has multiple screens, so the clash with Everton-Spurs might be less of a problem. I'm not sure if the Celtic Cross still exists.

If I'm thinking of the same place as Andy then I watched a Scotland game in there, don't know what it's called though.

Also an Irish bar across the square from Sagrada Familia. Don't ask what it's called though. We got speaking to the owner in there when across in April and he's a really nice guy. Generally will put a game on if asked.

nonshinyfinish
02-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Also an Irish bar across the square from Sagrada Familia. Don't ask what it's called though. We got speaking to the owner in there when across in April and he's a really nice guy. Generally will put a game on if asked.

That's the Michael Collins.

jabis
02-11-2013, 03:20 PM
sports bar at the bottom of Ramblas(right hand side)beside the BIG calvin klien scaffold advert,or across the road behind the street artists,next to the university is an Irish bar.

Aritch
02-11-2013, 03:37 PM

I live in Barcelona and I usually go to the Loch Inn, a Scottish bar on passeig de sant joan, nearest metro stops are girona or tetuan.

Decent prices and good people.

AllyF
02-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Cheers folks!

HibeePaj
02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm away on Tuesday for the UCL game midweek mate... Anything to recommend over there? Boozers etc.