PDA

View Full Version : Twirly scarfed Numpties!..

Moon unit
02-11-2013, 08:24 AM
What position would you prefer -To be a Twirly scarfed numpty ...heading for a
wee cup (their words) semi ,relegation and Potential Jambogeddan ....or part of the Hibbie nation, lots of knocks and previous owners along the way..but DIGNITY very much intact!
keechback onlookers...hope your'e looking in!

:flag:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Well one of my Jambo associates tells me that the Cup games and the European ties have been so good that two or maybe three years in Division One is a price worth paying and given the choice he would do the same things over again.

merritthibees
02-11-2013, 08:34 AM
One Jambo walked by me in the morning after the game chanting... We're going down with the league cup, down with the league cup!... No shame! As much as hibs break your heart a lot... can't help but love them!

danhibees1875
02-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Well one of my Jambo associates tells me that the Cup games and the European ties have been so good that two or maybe three years in Division One is a price worth paying and given the choice he would do the same things over again.

I really can't get my head around that logic. I've met a few now who say they're happy with how things went to the point that even if they were liquidated and ceased to exist they wouldn't have changed a thing...

I don't get it...

carnoustiehibee
02-11-2013, 08:37 AM

Yip I've heard the same, Europe and cup wins was all worth it, going to different grounds and in a exciting league next season will be fun.

Saying that, I also heard the same from dundee fans after the bonetti years. Not so much now

rcarter1
02-11-2013, 08:40 AM
I really can't get my head around that logic. I've met a few now who say they're happy with how things went to the point that even if they were liquidated and ceased to exist they wouldn't have changed a thing...

I don't get it...

They are feeding off their derby win, and our current malaise. If we start playing well, and give them a doin, expect tears and regrets.

HIBERNIAN-0762
02-11-2013, 09:08 AM
They do anything to deflect away from the fact that they know their club is on the slippery slope, I have a "friend" who is still insisting that they will survive and be debt free :blah::blah::blah:...and wait for it....stay in the premier league...:confused:

Just what is in the water up Gorgie way?

Craig_in_Prague
02-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Window lickers. Cut all of them out of my life. Feel all the better for it too,

TrinityHibs
02-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Hearts are going to get a semi. That's as good as its going to get for them for a long time. They are by a long way the worst Hertz team in decades and there is little chance of that improving. They got lucky against us it's as simple as that. There is a very good chance that they will be visiting Starks Park for a number of years as their funding model will not allow for any investment. if that keeps the dafties happy Im happy to let them get on with it. Recently we have been bad to watch but there were signs on Wednesday that there is a team in there trying to get out. Hopefully with Pat away we can move on and get the buzz back at ER. We have the opportunity to improve from a reasonable position. They don't. Even after Pat Fenlons last disaster I am happy to be supporting the team that is looking up rather than the one that is staring into the abyss. GGTTH

clerriehibs
02-11-2013, 09:25 AM

If someone gets convicted and punished for a crime, but still says it was worth it, there's no way the punishment was sufficient.

The SFA/spfl have to hit homfc again and again until the vast majority of them stop claiming "it was worth it".

Roamingoff may have been the perpetrator, and the main beneficiary of whatever he was up to with the £60+million, but homfc did very well out of it.

greenlex
02-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Shameless Charity robbing *******s. I would disown Hibs if they carried on like that. It says a lot about them IMO

rcarter1
02-11-2013, 09:33 AM
If someone gets convicted and punished for a crime, but still says it was worth it, there's no way the punishment was sufficient.

The SFA/spfl have to hit homfc again and again until the vast majority of them stop claiming "it was worth it".

Roamingoff may have been the perpetrator, and the main beneficiary of whatever he was up to with the £60+million, but homfc did very well out of it.

Good point! I want to see an apology for all unpaid tax money signed by every numpty that walks into tynecastle

Viva_Palmeiras
02-11-2013, 09:55 AM
Wrong benchmark.

Jack Hackett
02-11-2013, 10:05 AM

I don't get it...

Glory hunters, youngsters in the main, who have little experience of supporting a club through thick and thin. This season has been a novelty, which will wear off when the reality of life in the lower divisions kicks in

shagpile
02-11-2013, 10:19 AM
wee cup (their words) semi ,relegation and Potential Jambogeddan ....or part of the Hibbie nation, lots of knocks and previous owners along the way..but DIGNITY very much intact!

I can't see why you need reassurance..........

Moon unit
02-11-2013, 10:25 AM
I can't see why you need reassurance..........

Just trying to reach out to the many folk who have declared that they would not be willing to set foot in ER!...let's get the fun and excitement back in the place!

Leithenhibby
02-11-2013, 10:28 AM

I don't get it...

I don't believe them! It's just their way of coping :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-11-2013, 10:36 AM
Also was told that a fair few of them wanted relegated at the tail end of last season so that they would have a chance to get back up in one go without having to play the The Rangers.

rcarter1
02-11-2013, 10:43 AM
Also was told that a fair few of them wanted relegated at the tail end of last season so that they would have a chance to get back up in one go without having to play the The Rangers.

At least there was some strategy in that plan.

BH Hibs
02-11-2013, 01:17 PM
I don't believe them! It's just their way of coping :agree:

This. They're lying and still in denial the deluded fuds

--------
02-11-2013, 01:23 PM

I don't quite see where the dignity enters the equation, myself.

Right now I can assure you that supporters of other teams around the Caldera see Hibs as the biggest joke in football.

And the "twirly scarfed numpties" could very well be celebrating a "wee" Cup win come the spring.

Don't see where we have any right to be sneering at the Jambos right now, mate.

clerriehibs
02-11-2013, 01:29 PM

Right now I can assure you that supporters of other teams around the Caldera see Hibs as the biggest joke in football.

And the "twirly scarfed numpties" could very well be celebrating a "wee" Cup win come the spring.

I do; they're liars, cheats and thieves who have no moral right to be playing in the top division right now.

--------
02-11-2013, 01:41 PM
I do; they're liars, cheats and thieves who have no moral right to be playing in the top division right now.

Right - I'll tell that to the next guy who asks me how my team's doing these days. I'm sure it'll impress him mightily. :rolleyes:

The fact is that they ARE playing in the top division, and another fact is that they've beaten us twice already this season, and another fact is that the people running Hibs are about as much use as a set of chocolate soup-bowls, and people on this forum are still saying that now that Fenlon's gone, all we have to do is appoint another, better manager and all will be well.

Delusion isn't confined to the Jambos. Plenty of it on here as well.

hibeedonald
02-11-2013, 01:59 PM
Wrong benchmark.

Correct, can't believe it took 13 posts before someone said this. OP if hearts were in div 3 and Hibs were in a relegation battle, would things be fine and dandy just because Hearts are in a worse state?

HibbySpurs
02-11-2013, 02:55 PM
At that cup final a young girl was sat next to me and the poor bairn was nearly in tears....

I said to her "I'd sooner lose as a Hibs fan than win as one of them"...

It's something I meant when I said it and I will stand by it until the day I die....

Forever green.

Jones28
02-11-2013, 03:31 PM

I think we surrendered that on Wednesday too

Since when did morales have any influence on a football team? They're still here, so thats a bit irrelevant.

Moon unit
02-11-2013, 04:41 PM
I think we surrendered that on Wednesday too

Yes, I agree they have kicked us in the balls many times, but we will come good with a manager with experience who knows how to organise a team and play them in their proper positions .Then we will take the upper hand over the Trumpets!

greenlex
02-11-2013, 04:57 PM

Right - I'll tell that to the next guy who asks me how my team's doing these days. I'm sure it'll impress him mightily. :rolleyes:

The fact is that they ARE playing in the top division, and another fact is that they've beaten us twice already this season, and another fact is that the people running Hibs are about as much use as a set of chocolate soup-bowls, and people on this forum are still saying that now that Fenlon's gone, all we have to do is appoint another, better manager and all will be well.

Delusion isn't confined to the Jambos. Plenty of it on here as well.Grow a pair Doddie. They are just winding you up. Honest. If they think Hibs are the biggest joke in Scottish fitba they are the deluded ones.Hearts win not win the cup. They wont get past the semi stage. That is not delusion but based on their results so far this season.

I think we surrendered that on Wednesday too*****.

--------
02-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Grow a pair Doddie. They are just winding you up. Honest. If they think Hibs are the biggest joke in Scottish fitba they are the deluded ones.Hearts win not win the cup. They wont get past the semi stage. That is not delusion but based on their results so far this season.

Really? Winding me up? Golly, I'd never have thought of that. So we just smile and enjoy the situation?

Maybe you should listen to what some of the other teams' supporters are saying, or think about how THEY see Hibs.

Or even consider how totally silly it appears when supporters of a club that has the recent past record of Hibernian under Farmer and Petrie start getting funny at other teams' expense.

Or look forward to the same complacent SFA/SPFL suit who appoiny=ted the last five pretty well consistently unsuccessful managers appoints our next one. I can't wait to find out who it is, and listen to Petrie and his sycophants explaining how THIS time, FINALLY, they've made the right choice.

Please explain to me the positive and optimistic aspects of the situation at ER right now.

I must have missed them in all the excitement of our latest Cup triumph.

greenlex
02-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Really? Winding me up? Golly, I'd never have thought of that. So we just smile and enjoy the situation?

Maybe you should listen to what some of the other teams' supporters are saying, or think about how THEY see Hibs.

Or even consider how totally silly it appears when supporters of a club that has the recent past record of Hibernian under Farmer and Petrie start getting funny at other teams' expense.

Or look forward to the same complacent SFA/SPFL suit who appoiny=ted the last five pretty well consistently unsuccessful managers appoints our next one. I can't wait to find out who it is, and listen to Petrie and his sycophants explaining how THIS time, FINALLY, they've made the right choice.

Please explain to me the positive and optimistic aspects of the situation at ER right now.

I must have missed them in all the excitement of our latest Cup triumph.Suck it up Doddie Suck it up. Like I said grow a pair.

Finbar
02-11-2013, 05:24 PM
I really don't get the idea that it was all worth it for hearts. All they did was win two cups, which realistically they might have done anyway without Romanov. Considering the money they had they massively under achieved. I think the main thing they'll remember from the last few years will be their record against us. If that was worth putting the future of their club at risk then I think it says a lot about their level of ambition.

seven nowt
02-11-2013, 07:53 PM

Aye, good one :dizzy

Jones28
02-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Grow a pair Doddie. They are just winding you up. Honest. If they think Hibs are the biggest joke in Scottish fitba they are the deluded ones.Hearts win not win the cup. They wont get past the semi stage. That is not delusion but based on their results so far this season.

Well...don't hold back or that, tell me what you really think!