PDA

View Full Version : Motherwell on Sunday

Allan45
01-11-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm so glad to be honest as a Hibs fan that I see very respectable posts on Pat Fenlons resignation.
wednesday night I watched the best I've seen by hibs for the first 25 minutes in recent times. I'll leave this as memory to Pat Fenlon, we played the real stuff there, but unfortunately never scored. I do feel his pain.
lets get into Motherwell on Sunday and win on his behalf...
GGTHH......:flag:

hibsbollah
01-11-2013, 06:07 PM
More importantly, lets do what we SAID we would do if Fenlon went, and start going back to the games in numbers. Starting this weekend.

I remember Fenlons first game in charge (coincidentally away at Motherwell, fire abandonment) and the atmosphere was rocking. Same again please :flag:

eastterrace
01-11-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm so glad to be honest as a Hibs fan that I see very respectable posts on Pat Fenlons resignation.
wednesday night I watched the best I've seen by hibs for the first 25 minutes in recent times. I'll leave this as memory to Pat Fenlon, we played the real stuff there, but unfortunately never scored. I do feel his pain.
lets get into Motherwell on Sunday and win on his behalf...
GGTHH......:flag:

if you get a chance to watch the first 25 mins again let me know when and were we cut them open cause i only seen mistakes by hearts back lot panicking which gave us our chances, but it was exciting from the usual pish we have been watching so agree a bit what you say.

HibeeHendo
01-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Does anyone have any idea how Nicholl will set the team up on sunday? What kinda style did his previous teams play?