PDA

View Full Version : Question What do you want to happen now?

TheFamous1875
01-11-2013, 03:32 PM
I want Jordon Forster to start getting his game at CB. I want Thomo to be given the armband. I want Robertson and Craig in the middle of the park and not wasted on the wings. I want a Right Back. I want us to play attractive, passing and pressing football. I want us to work hard, never give up, and do it in style. I want a winning mentality at our club. I want a young manager with progressive ideas in how to play football properly, who believes in youth getting their chance in the first team, and understands that youth is the way forward for us. I want the manager and the players to buy into the culture of our club. I want this club to mean something. I want trophies, I want togetherness. I want Hibs.

What do you you want?

worcesterhibby
01-11-2013, 03:33 PM
I want Jordon Forster to start getting his game at CB. I want Thomo to be given the armband. I want Robertson and Craig in the middle of the park and not wasted on the wings. I want a Right Back. I want us to play attractive, passing and pressing football. I want us to work hard, never give up, and do it in style. I want a winning mentality at our club. I want a young manager with progressive ideas in how to play football properly, who believes in youth getting their chance in the first team, and understands that youth is the way forward for us. I want the manager and the players to buy into the culture of our club. I want this club to mean something. I want trophies, I want togetherness. I want Hibs.

What do you you want?

I want exactly the same as you…a bloody miracle !

Pretty Boy
01-11-2013, 03:37 PM
I want us to take our time and get the right man.

With Hearts and Rangers likely both out the league next year there is still time to push on.

The last few months just scream missed opportunity to me. We were so desperate to give a manager time that we ended up giving a man who was quite clearly the wrong man too long.

We have a decent, if slightly unbalanced, squad available to a new man and he's in the fortunate position of needing to make fewer wholesale changes than his predecessors.

Onwards and upwards.

One Day Soon
01-11-2013, 03:38 PM

What do you you want?

I want you to be Tony Mowbray in disguise and your OP to be your job application. That's what I want.

Andy74
01-11-2013, 03:47 PM
Rowan Vine hat trick at the weekend ?