PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Cummings on Hibernian Goals

RSS Bot
01-11-2013, 12:30 PM
Academy striker speaks to www.hibernianfc.co.uk

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20131101/cummings-on-hibernian-goals_2262950_3519672)

cat1875
01-11-2013, 01:28 PM
good to know we have an 18 year old striker who has scored 16 goals for the u20s this season.so here's a thought or am I stupid give him a chance in the 1st team for gods sake from what I've heard he's better than Collins and vine put together ? save us watching the dross they two have provided so far !!!!!!

Unseen work
01-11-2013, 01:36 PM
16 goals is a fantastic return for a 18 year old in that league for it only being start of November

R'Albin
01-11-2013, 01:38 PM
On Sunday, if our strikers play as badly as they did against Hearts, I don't see the harm in taking him on for the last twenty minutes or so.

Leishy1995
01-11-2013, 01:39 PM
He's the best player I've very played against I can tell you that. Was at Hutchie last season.

Aldo
01-11-2013, 01:39 PM
16 goals is a fantastic return for a 18 year old in that league for it only being start of November

Surely has to at least get a slot on the bench for weekend? Or is it a case if he's too young.

Couldn't be any worse than shat we've got at moment?

Unseen work
01-11-2013, 01:43 PM
Surely has to at least get a slot on the bench for weekend? Or is it a case if he's too young.

Couldn't be any worse than shat we've got at moment?

Would definetley make sense, full of confidence and our strikers aren't scoring (bar heffernan) them 2 up front and I don't think anyone would think it's unfair or complain

Unseen work
01-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Also Ross Caldwell.... Not been getting a game, wasn't on bench last couple of weeks iirc? Handling came back and came on at the weekend then all of a sudden caldwells back in and handlings no in the squad?! Confused to say the least

blackpoolhibs
01-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Would definetley make sense, full of confidence and our strikers aren't scoring (bar heffernan) them 2 up front and I don't think anyone would think it's unfair or complain

I wouldnt let him anywhere near the 1st team, Fenlon would have him playing wide right and knock the stuffing out the lad in no time.

Plus he might score and keep this clown in a job.

lord bunberry
01-11-2013, 01:53 PM
I wouldnt let him anywhere near the 1st team, Fenlon would have him playing wide right and knock the stuffing out the lad in no time.

That would be funny if it wasn't true.

Brooster
01-11-2013, 01:55 PM
No harm in giving him a chance but I'll tell you what will happen. ....Heff and Collins will start up front, vine and caldwell or handling will be on the bench, one will get roughly 20 mins and one will get less than 10 mins.

steviehibsleith
01-11-2013, 01:59 PM

Now Now lol:na na: On a serous note I see from the last Scotland under 19s article that yet another yam had been drafted in Striker Gary Oliver same age as JC - Scored 4 goals in the same Under 20s league ..... Jason only scored 16 :confused:

truehibernian
01-11-2013, 02:01 PM
No harm in giving him a chance but I'll tell you what will happen. ....Heff and Collins will start up front, vine and caldwell or handling will be on the bench, one will get roughly 20 mins and one will get less than 10 mins.

Do you have any update/info on Cody Mulhall's injury brooster ? I'd heard he was due an op recently down south ??

cat1875
01-11-2013, 02:05 PM

agreed but you have to remember the u20 side is nowadays our reserve team back in the day if a reserve striker had scored 16 goals already id guarantee he wouldn't be in the reserves anymore ?

is PF scared to show us this kid as it's another nail in his coffin for signing 2 duds up front when we have better in the academy already

the reports I've heard the boy has pace is strong and obviously an eye for goal what the hell are we waiting for !

Brooster
01-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Do you have any update/info on Cody Mulhall's injury brooster ? I'd heard he was due an op recently down south ??

I heard him talking to someone at East Mains at the Hibs v Craigroyston game 4 days after the injury (he was on crutches) and he said he would be out for 9 months. Thats all I know mate.

truehibernian
01-11-2013, 02:40 PM
I heard him talking to someone at East Mains at the Hibs v Craigroyston game 4 days after the injury (he was on crutches) and he said he would be out for 9 months. Thats all I know
mate.

Cheers brooster :aok: that's more than a pity that. Hope he heals quicky and gets back playing soon - he looks a right find.

cat1875
03-11-2013, 08:16 PM

make that 20 now 4 more goals yesterday I see

ready for 1st team breakthrough anyone think ?

Billy Whizz
03-11-2013, 08:21 PM
I heard him talking to someone at East Mains at the Hibs v Craigroyston game 4 days after the injury (he was on crutches) and he said he would be out for 9 months. Thats all I know mate.

I walked to the ground with him today, with him on his crutches. A well known Hibs fan gave him a lift to the game. He reckons he'll be out for around 9 months. Preseason next year should be his aim. Loves being at Hibs. He's got a big future this boy