PDA

View Full Version : Team & support have no belief

Wellbankhibby
31-10-2013, 09:56 PM
I have watched Hibs for many Years and Im now in my late 50s. I like many other Hibs fans have had our ups and downs. I didnt think things could get much worse than our recent Scottish cup final defeats but Im afraid I was wrong. I am trying not to be too negative as i have seen certain improvements in the team but also regular failings. I have very mixed views regards theHibs of today. I feel that there has been some improvement in our tackling in that we are a little harder than before. Also our football was excellent in the first 25 minutes last night against a very poor side though. Unfortunately once they scored we had no belief in ourselves or PF. When we went behind there was no way we were going to win the game we just gave in as we always do. Whether you like Pat or not there is little belief in the Man or his tactics. When things are tough players look for insperation and Im afraid this is sadly lacking from our management Team. I personally would like Butcher in as Manager as I think he would provide the insperation, but if he was not available Bring back John Collins or Tony Moberry. When JC left the Club it was a disgrace that the players went behind his back and even worse that the Board did not back him. I am totally sickned at the apathy that surrounds our Club at this time and I am afraid there are more dark times around the corner unless we take immediate action to resolve these issues. :flag:

yeezus.
31-10-2013, 10:05 PM
I have watched Hibs for many Years and Im now in my late 50s. I like many other Hibs fans have had our ups and downs. I didnt think things could get much worse than our recent Scottish cup final defeats but Im afraid I was wrong. I am trying not to be too negative as i have seen certain improvements in the team but also regular failings. I have very mixed views regards theHibs of today. I feel that there has been some improvement in our tackling in that we are a little harder than before. Also our football was excellent in the first 25 minutes last night against a very poor side though. Unfortunately once they scored we had no belief in ourselves or PF. When we went behind there was no way we were going to win the game we just gave in as we always do. Whether you like Pat or not there is little belief in the Man or his tactics. When things are tough players look for insperation and Im afraid this is sadly lacking from our management Team. I personally would like Butcher in as Manager as I think he would provide the insperation, but if he was not available Bring back John Collins or Tony Moberry. When JC left the Club it was a disgrace that the players went behind his back and even worse that the Board did not back him. I am totally sickned at the apathy that surrounds our Club at this time and I am afraid there are more dark times around the corner unless we take immediate action to resolve these issues. :flag:

Good post, I'd really like TM to come in. Made the trip up from Stranraer yesterday and tried to make a day of it. It was my brother and his mate's first Edinburgh derby. NEVER in a million years did I think we would lose to that Hearts team but once again Hibs have let us down.

eastterrace
31-10-2013, 10:38 PM
when they scored there was a hold up due to the smoke bomb and the players were standing waiting to kick of and you could see and sense it they didnt have the fight, they looked up at the hearts end and were bricking it, remembered me how zibby use to show the same body language, they totally shat it