PDA

View Full Version : Last night's result....

theonlywayisup
31-10-2013, 07:18 PM
....what do you do next?

Would you walk away from Hibs whilst Fenlon is in charge. Or longer until the quality of football improves.

Me, I've had enough.

Elephant Stone
31-10-2013, 07:41 PM
I'll be at the next game. The players will no doubt be looking forward to an away match where, peculiarly, they'll be abused less.

yeezus.
31-10-2013, 08:51 PM
I owe 2 Motherwell based Hearts fans an apology so I'll be there on Sunday.

Bronson
31-10-2013, 08:53 PM
Would you walk away from Hibs whilst Fenlon is in charge. Or longer until the quality of football improves.

Me, I've had enough.

Could never walk away from hibs, love the club too much.

woody0-7
31-10-2013, 08:55 PM

Me, I've had enough.

Tbh I never ever thought I wouldn't want to go watch hibs but this crap football and meekly rolling over to teams we should be wiping the floor with has me not really interested in going back, I'm a season ticket holder and unless there's big changes I won't renew I used to love coming to er it had a buzz around the place not anymore unfortunately

theonlywayisup
31-10-2013, 09:06 PM
Tbh I never ever thought I wouldn't want to go watch hibs but this crap football and meekly rolling over to teams we should be wiping the floor with has me not really interested in going back, I'm a season ticket holder and unless there's big changes I won't renew I used to love coming to er it had a buzz around the place not anymore unfortunately

:agree:

Sir David Gray
31-10-2013, 11:30 PM
I'll be at Fir Park on Sunday.

No, I haven't taken my medication yet. :greengrin

keep the faith
01-11-2013, 07:33 AM
Cant seem to vote on my phone anymore - wont show poll options on my android phone. You can stick my vote in the "Not going back til he is gone" box.

SlickShoes
01-11-2013, 08:24 AM
I'll be at the next game. The players will no doubt be looking forward to an away match where, peculiarly, they'll be abused less.

This old chestnut, it's the fans fault we play *****, we can't handle people shouting bad words at us, boo ****ing hoo.

1068gary
01-11-2013, 08:30 AM
I support the club, nothing that happens at ER will change that! GGTTH