PDA

View Full Version : pissed off.

Colinton Hibby
31-10-2013, 03:19 PM
never really bother to post on here much, but had to after witnessing last night's disgrace. yes, we battered them for half an hour and really should have been three up before they even got over the halfway line. but what took place after they scored was incredible. firstly, and i have to get this off my chest, paul hanlon is the worst centre half ever to don the beautiful green and white strip. the softest, most ill at ease player on the ball and no distribution whatsover. mcpake is a first division player, stevenson tries so hard but is incredibly limited, vine is a disgrace and don't even get me started on taiwo and collins. why forster and caldwell aren't given their chance i'll never know.

don't the players know when they receive the ball the first thing they should be doing is thinking of going FORWARD. any twat can take possession and go backwards. all this possession stuff is all well and good if you've got the players to do that, but unfortunately we don't.

apart from the first half hour, hearts deserved the win, if only for their fight and grit. because let's face it they've got **** all else going for them. all this talk of the great youngsters they're playing is all smoke and mirrors. most of them will be playing for annan and dumbarton within two years.

wee pat is a nice guy but totally out of his depth. one up front against hearts under-20s? well, for one supporter who has been going to er for 35 years it is no more. calderwood's era was the worst but this is not far off. i think it's obvious that we haven't been the same club since we ditched john collins and backed the players - most of whom ****ed off soon as he was gone.

and another thing, if we employ kenny shiels, ian murray or alex judas mcleish as the next boss then i'm off to watch the rugby.

hibbeedavid
31-10-2013, 03:29 PM
I don't necessarily agree with all of your thoughts on our players, I think McPake can offer us something (when fully fit), Taiwo and Stevenson do a job although the latter is consistently horrendously played out of position which isn't his fault

I am surprised about the lack of criticism Paul Hanlon gets, far too soft and time after time turns his back towards shots, I just do not rate the guy at all

And I agree with your overall sentiment that as a fan based we are incredibly disillusioned by our club at the moment, drastic change is needed ASAP but we all know it's not going to happen any time soon